Sick bts

Por fruityappledreams

Hello! This is a collection of bts sick fics I am writing. Some will be one shots and others will have more t... Más

Sick Jimin part 1
Sick Jimin part 2
Sore throat 1
Sore throat 2
What did we eat? 1
What did we eat? 2
Sick at school
What did we eat? 3
Stuck in the rain
What did we eat? 4
Peanuts = Death (not really)
Taekook
Yoonjin travling
Little Tae
Sope
Freakin pumpkins !
Slip in the mud
Halloween
Flu ✈️
Just push through it (1)
Fixed up
Just Push Throuh It (2)
A Fever Named Scarlett
Sick Bubba (Taegi)
Appendix 1
Appendix 2
Cars are not for Jimin (Jikook)
Jin hyung
Snow
Snow part 2
Kookie needs a rest
Hobi 💖
Mall
Jin Hyungs recovery
Jacket
Have my coat tiny
Namjoon
Grammy Nerves
Jin's Stomach flu
Tae's no fun tum
Faint
Whiny Jimin
Asthma

Yoongles

6.2K 89 93
Por fruityappledreams

_______________________________

"Daddy." Yoongi whispered, standing next to said persons bed, yellow blanket in hand. He scanned over his favorite person's sleeping body, looking for signs of consciousness.

"Daddy!" He repeated, raising his whisper by half a decimal. No response.

Frustrated and feverish, hot tears welled in the littles eyes. With a whimper, Yoongi clumsily patted Jimins face with his hand.

"Wake up!" He whined, continuing to lightly smack Jimin like a piece of meat.

Jimin grumbled in his sleep, turning his head as his body began to wake up. He took a big in take of air, puffing his chest up and down and opened his eyes. Squinting he sat up groggily.

"Yoongi? Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, realizing that his baby was upset.

"Tummy and head hurt." He cried, sniffing three times.

Jimin swung his legs over his bed and picked Yoongi up into his arms. He quietly hushed and soothed him, as he walked through the dim hallway out to the living room. Yoongi's tears eased and he clung tightly to Jimin neck.

"How long have you felt sick, Love Bug?" Jimin asked, taking a seat on the sofa, making sure he didn't smack his shin on the coffee table.

"I dunno, blankie woke me up." Yoongi mumbled, showing Jimin his worn out comfort item.

"He did? How did that happen?" Jimin questioned, quickly waking up more.

"He jumped off my bed. Like Jinnies sugars." He explained, finishing with two coughs.

"Ah, I see. Let's get you some water, it might help that cough." Jimin said. "I'll be right back."

Jimin carefully scooted Yoongi over, so he was leaning against the arm of the couch and left to get the water. Yoongi curled up into a small ball, feeling woozy and uncomfortable. He lay still as a rock, and waiter for Jimin to return. Moments later he was back. In his hands he had a blue sippy cup filled with water and the household thermometer.

"Here you are, sweetie." Jimin cooed, handing Yoongi the cup and watching him take a small sip. The little whimpered and grimaced. The water did soothe the overall dryness of his throat, but at the same time, it made the bad feeling in his stomach feel more pronounced.

"Don' like it." He whined, shoving the cup back in Jimin's hand.

Jimin frowned to himself. He couldn't let Yoongi get dehydrated, especially if he was concocting a fever. He let out a light sigh and opened up the thermometer.

"You need to keep drinking, it will help you get better sooner." Jimin explained, carefully putting the device in Yoongi's ear. When it beeped, he read the results out loud. "101.2. Water is really important now, baby."

Yoongi groaned. "Am I gonna die?" He asked.

Jimin sat in shock for a moment, scrunching his eyebrows. "Of course not! Your body is working hard right now to fight off all the bad germs that are making you feel icky. You will be fine in a couple of days." He explained, petting Yoongi's hair, much like a cat.

"Is Star Wars happening in my tummy?" Yoongi asked, pointing to his stomach.

"Sort of, yes." Jimin agreed, not up for explaining the immune system to the curious little.

Yoongi grumbled and climbed into Jimins lap, cuddling to his chest. Jimin gently rubbed his back and talked to him quietly, hoping that it would distract him from his discomfort. It did for about ten minutes, until Jimin felt Yoongi's  body get warmer and his saw his face get pouty and pale. Pausing the conversation, that Yoongi wasn't adding to, about how butterflies grow, Jimin hushed the boy as he whined.

"Shhh, it's okay." Jimin soothed, moving Yoongi's bangs from his damp forehead.

"Feel gross." He whimpered, coughing into his elbow.

"I know, Love Bug. Do you think you might throw up?" Jimin asked, wanting to be prepared and avoid any mess he could.

"Not sure." Yoongi muttered, sniffing his nose.

Jimin hummed and held Yoongi close, feeling the heat of the littles skin through his own shirt. The clock on the wall across the room read 4 in the morning, meaning Yoongi got about six hours of sleep before waking up. He would definitely need more, in order to get better. Jimin got lost in his thoughts, mindlessly petting Yoongi's hair again.

"Jimin-ah? Why are you awake?" A voice asked from the living room entry way.

"Hm?" Jimin grumbled, lifting his head to see Taehyung standing in his pajamas. "Oh, Yoongi doesn't feel well." He expalined. "Could you get the smaller trash can from the cabinet for him?" Jimin requested.

"Sure." Taehyung yawned, walking off to the kitchen. He returned quickly and placed the bin next to Jimins feet.

"Are we gonna watch anything?" Taehyung asked, plopping himself down on the couch.

"You can, I guess. Why are you awake anyway?" Jimin said, readjusting Yoongi, so he was cradling him.

"I don't know. I woke up half an hour ago and couldn't fall back asleep." He said, taking a near by cushion to hold.

"Blankie woke me up by flying away." Yoongi mumbled, his eyes falling shut and opening again. "He went like zoom!" He said lifting his arm and shooting his hand around.

Taehyung chuckled and put his hand on Yoongi's lower leg. "Does he have a fever? He's burning." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yeah, 101. Yoongi, can you drink a little more water please." Jimin said sweetly, taking the bottle in his hand and holding it towards Yoongi.

He whined, but complied and allowed Jimin to help him drink a few sips. Taehyung smiled and grabbed the remote, flicking on the tv. Yoongi's eyes drifted to the screen, watching the channels flip and change. He winced when a surprisingly blue news channel appeared, feeling like a punch to the face. Yoongi looked up at Jimin, who was quietly talking to Tae. Why couldn't he feel okay like him.

Yoongi pouted, his stomach gurgling like a hungry goblin, except he wasn't hungry. Tears trickled silently down his cheeks, and his body shook with a chill, catching Jimins attention.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Jimin asked gently, concerned with the sudden tears and on coming sobs.

"Don't wanna be sick!" Yoongi said, his voice breaking off into cries.

"Shhhh, oh honey. I know, I know it feels bad, doesn't it. It's okay." He soothed, using his thumb to carefully wipe away his tears. "You've got blankie here, I'm here, Taehyungie is here too. We'll make sure you feel better soon."

"W-Wanna feel better noww!" Yoongi sobbed, being interrupted by coughs.

Jimin continued to hold Yoongi closely, quietly hushing him and using the softest part of his yellow blankie to rub on his cheek. Tae grabbed a couple of tissues from the coffee table and helped wipe the little's nose. Then, he turned on a YouTube video with a picture of dark clouds, while the audio played rain and thunder sounds. Yoongi slowly began to calm down and sat himself up against Jimin, or so they thought.

"G-Gonna fr-fr-frow up!" Yoongi nearly shouted, frantically breathing and crying.

"Okay, okay, it's okay. Here's the bin." Jimin said, holding the object under Yoongi chin. "Shhh, you'll be alright."

Yoongi suddenly stopped crying and started gagging. He coughed and heaved, bringing up his dinner and water, as his stomach convulsed.

"It's okay, can you spit?" Jimin said, moving Yoongi's bangs.

Yoongi spat messily into the miniature trash can, his cheeks wet with tears and sweat. He quickly stopped crying and flopped himself back against Jimins chest, breathing heavily. Jimin handed the bin to Taehyung and kept his attention on Yoongi, wiping his lips and forehead.

"You did a good job getting through that, sweetie. You'll feel better soon." He said quietly, running his hand through his hair. Yoongi gazed up at his caregiver and slowly shut his eyes, beginning to doze off.

"Let's go lay down, baby." Jimin whispered, standing with the boy in his arms. He said some words to Taehyung and walked back to his bedroom.

Jimin placed Yoongi down on the cool sheets, and made sure there was another bin next to him just incase. As he climbed into the bed, Yoongi subconsciously brought his blankie to his face, smelling the recently washed fabric. Jimin pulled the blankets up and got all snuggled in next to his baby, giving him soft kiss on his cheek.

"Goodnight, Love Bug."
___________________

I had some little Yoongi requested, so I delivered :)

I will be switching schools soon, and probably not upload for just a little while because I'm not sure how I will handle it and everything. I've been around the same people my whole life, so this is a big change. I hope you understand.

I'm also really really sorry if I don't do your requests. Sometimes I can't always think of a proper way to execute the idea. I also miss them occasionally. Feel free to message me in dms if you want to figure things out :)

I love you guys so much!!! I'm so thankful for all of you 💗

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 711 25
"You're sick Park Jimin" "Don't act like that didn't give you the slightest arousal, Dr. Min." ↔︎ I do not own any characters mentioned. I also do no...
226K 4.2K 106
Hello... these are just a bunch of random stories about BTS being ill/sick. There MIGHT be littlespace in some of the stories, cause they are cute an...
31.4K 467 45
welcome! please check the first few parts for how to submit commissions and what the guidelines/rules are for commenting, etc. 🔔 - requests are ope...
120K 3.3K 113
BTS unfortunate Events, sickfic, hurtfic, just stories/oneshots about BTS members. Just stories (one day i hope a lot) about BTS members. I do reque...