Quirk or Curse

By AR_Official

Shouto Todoroki x Ghoul! Reader Your quirk has always made people judge you. You were isolated from everyone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Another One?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
OwO Discord?!
Chapter 6
SORRY!!! AND THANK YOU!!! AND NEW STORY!!!
Chapter 7
Published
Unpublishing
PUBLISHED!~
I'm alive?

Author's Note

3.9K 65 3
By AR_Official

Heya!~

Black Hearts here!~

First off, I'd like to thank ThePhantomBeauty for letting me continue this book of hers!

I really loved her idea on the book and when I figured out she was discontinuing it, I decided to take action!

There will be some major and minor changes from her original work but I promise the idea is still there! The first four chapters are based from her original work, I just decided to merge the chapters to make it longer with some changes of course.

So.... Imma stop right here before I start ranting.

See you all in the next chapters and I hope you enjoy!~

Oh! And don't forget to check out the original book if you'd like though~

~BlackHearts🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 123K 39
"I wanna kill you.." He whispered huskily. "I dare you" I said. Seventeen year old Sonee rave win's a contest to go stay at Dracula's castle for two...
25.2K 553 17
seven 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 aurora james finds her safe haven in the lyrics of the world's most famous pop singer, taylor swift. 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 �...
176K 8.1K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...