The Girl Next Door (DISCONTIN...

By deeheexo

Hunter Evans, the popular guy in school, the captain of the soccer team, the guy which girls would die to eve... More

The Girl Next Door
Buddy
Don't call me babe
A wimp, huh?
Ekka virgin
Busted
Room 558
Marco Polo
Unexpected Understanding

Heads down, thumbs up

1.8K 31 13
By deeheexo

A/N Hey, so I just finished editing this chapter, but it may still have some mistakes in it because I'm half asleep haha :L Big test tomorrow, and while I should be studying, I'm editing this chapter, so you guys should feel loved.

#Tdawg wrote this chapter so thank her :)

Enjoy the chapter!

Winky face ;)

#Eyebrows 

Jesse's Pov

Hunter and I were sitting in the library. We booked out one of the rooms so we were studying in private. Books surround us as Hunter threw a soccer ball in the air and caught it over and over again. He usually did that when he got bored.

We were sitting there for one hour and we hadn’t gotten anywhere with studying.

“Man, we need to do this maths study. This free period is almost over and we have practise after this. I have been staring at the same page for an hour. You understand it, right?” I asked looking at the page and tapping it with my pen. “Find X,” I read the sheet. “So X meaning the side of this thing.” I said looking at the shape. I looked at it for a few more minutes and gave up and circled the x on the line. “There it is.” I said sarcastically. “Hunter, bro, what has got you so...down? No, that's not the word. Why aren't you Hunter right now?” I asked looking at him.

He hadn't said a word the whole time we were there and it started to piss me off. He would usually help me with my maths as he was almost a straight A student. It felt like I was talking to a brick wall at that moment.

“What? Oh, nothing. I am gonna take off. See you at practise?” He said standing up and putting his books back into his bag. He put on his varsity jumper and swung his bag around his back.

“Sure man. See you later. Thanks for the help.” I added sarcastically.

“You’re welcome.” He said walking out of the room. He was acting strange. Hunter was usually always helpful when it came to maths.

I shrugged my shoulders and I continued doing my maths work.

I sat in the library and kept trying to do my work as I finally started to get the hang algebra when I heard a knock on the door. I yawned as I stood to go and open it. I wonder who it was? The room was only booked for me and Hunter. Maybe it was him coming back? I turned the door knob and pulled it backwards to see, Julia before me.

“Oh, hi, Julia. What's up? If you are looking for Hunter, he isn't here.” I told her. That's funny; I didn't even know she knew we were here. Hunter prefers to study alone. They usually get distracted and Julia pretty much forces Hunter into making out with her which was really uncomfortable for me.

“No, actually, I was looking for you.” She said as she brushed a strand of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her tone was quite…sour, I guess you could say. Me? What could she want from me?

“Yeah? What's up?” I asked her raising my eyebrows. I didn’t let her in yet, I didn't know if I should. I have a weird feeling, like when did Julia West go looking for me? Never. Exactly. It was odd, very odd.

“I need help with the Biology thing. Cooper is no help at all. I came so you can help me.” She said perking her lips. It seemed as though she was really pushing this so I decided to just let her in. I opened the door fully so she could walk in and shut the door behind her.

“Excuse the mess. Hunter and I, just throw everything everywhere.” I told her smiling.  

“Whatever,” She said unimpressed. “I mean, it’s okay.” Her tone suddenly turned sweet as if she wanted something.

“Um...Okay.” I said hesitantly. I picked up my books from the floor and placed them on the table neatly. “So what did you need help with?” I blinked at her.

“Everything?” She said coming out as a question. I looked at her confusedly. Why everything? It was so easy. There was practically nothing to help with.

“Alright, so start with the pre experiment questions.” I pointed in my book. She nodded her head and started to write down some notes. I helped her with basically the whole chapter and the experiment.

We were on the last question when suddenly Julia sat up straight and she threw all the books onto the ground. I looked at her creasing my eyebrows. She came closer and closer so our noses were touching.

“What are you doing?” I asked trying to back away.

“You know you want to kiss me,” She bit her lip. “I can tell.” I raised my eyebrows.

“What?” I asked her. I didn't want to kiss her. She is Hunter's girlfriend. I mean, sure I have been single for about three years straight and there was a tiny little piece of me that did want to kiss her, but I couldn't because Hunter is my best friend and I wouldn't hurt him like that.

“No, Julia. Hunter is my best friend. I can't do this to him.” I said moving my head back.

“Yeah, right,” She laughed. “Hunter is so oblivious. He would never know. I have made out with so many other guys and he doesn't even know. He never will find out. Just do it.” She instructed me coming closer than before, grabbing the back of my neck to hold me still. I couldn't help the tiny part of me that actually wanted this to happen. Hunter is my best friend, he would kill me, but if he never found out it would be okay, right?

I looked into Julia's eyes and before I knew it, she was now sitting on my lap with her legs around my lower back. She pulled my neck in so our lips connected. Her lips moved forcefully onto mine. I froze for a moment to realize what was happening, but then eventually gave in and worked with her lips. Despite the fact that I did feel slightly horrible about this, I tried to make this kiss as passionate as possible. She leaned in and kissed me more firm as the seconds passed by. As she kissed me she forcefully yet softly, she slid her tongue into my mouth which made me moan. She ran her hand through my curly hair and I placed mine around her waist pushing her towards me.

It wasn't until we heard the bell ending the school day, that we stopped. Breathless we both packed up our books. I looked at Julia and she looked at me with a devilish smile while standing and fixing her messed up hair and her crumpled clothes. She looks into her pocket mirror and she fixed her make up ever so slightly before turning to me.

“I am leaving now.” She told me. I scoff at her. “Don't scoff at me. I am the prettiest person you will ever make out with.”

“Whatever floats your boat.” I said as she walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

“What just happened?” I asked myself confusedly, worriedly and angrily.

I just made out with my best friend's girlfriend. How could I have done that? I looked at my watch and noticed I had just under ten minutes before practise. I quickly packed up the rest of my books and I swung my bag over my shoulder.

I jogged to the boy’s locker room to get ready for practise. When I ran through the door only four people were there. Daniel, Jackson, Christian and Jake. The others must have already been on the field by now. They all looked up at me as I rushed in.

“Hey, boys.” I said as I went up to my locker to get my uniform. “She didn't even want your help. She just wanted to make out with you. You are an idiot, Jesse Lloyd.” I whispered quietly so that no one heard me, slapping my forehead.

I am a horrible friend, especially because I allowed it to happen, and I may have liked it. Oh my God, what am I going to do? What will Hunter say? Yes, I was forced into it, but I still allowed it to proceed when I could’ve stopped it. But that’s not the worst thing, the worst thing is, I wasn’t the first person Julia cheated on Hunter with. She said so herself. How many others have there been? What is going to happen now? “Just relax. Face the music. Try and keep it to yourself first. Hunter doesn't need to know. He won't find out. If you don't tell him, he won't hate you.” I tried to encourage myself. I finished getting ready and threw my other clothes into my locker, slamming the door as hard as I can.

“Whoa! Whoa! Calm down, big boy.” Hunter ran up and put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me. “What's going on?” He asked curiously.

I couldn't bare to look at him, but I hesitantly did. “Nothing, it’s just math is really getting to me.” I lied. This was the first time I had lied to him, well except for when we had a surprise birthday party for him at laser force in the eighth grade. I had to pretend it was just him and I going, but it was all the boys, Julia and a couple of her mates there too. But this was different, this wasn’t a birthday party, this was Julia. It really didn’t feel good lying to my best friend.

“You’ll be alright, I will help you,” He’s such a good friend. “I'll see you out on the field, yeah?” He asked as he walked toward the door.

I nodded my head. “Yeah, I'm coming. Just give me a minute.”

“Alright, stay tight, bro.” He said before running out the door and onto the field to warm up.

I walked into the bathroom and I washed my face. I looked up at my reflection. Worry and guilt were the only things I could see. “Come on Jesse, you took drama. Fake your way through this. You can do this it. Act like it never happened, even though you actually half wanted it to happen. Just act like it didn't. You will be fine. Hunter is your best friend. He can't hate you even if he did find out.” I sighed. “I really have to stop trying to self-motivate because it really doesn't work, and I really have to stop talking to myself like this.” I said running a hand over my face.

I walked out of the bathroom and opened the door to the field. The others were already doing warm ups so I ran to join them. Hunter led us all as he was the captain, and he deserved it, he was the best of all of us.

He gathered us into a circle as he started to give us a speech before training.

“Guys, before coach gets here, I just wanted to say to you guys that we can beat the Bears! We have trained well enough. We can play well enough. We know the plays well enough! But that isn't what is going to help us win. What is going to help us is that we are all a family. We are brothers! And we brothers stick together! We have each other’s backs. With that, we will win the finals in 2 weeks. We will become champions! We will be heroes! No one will forget this. We deserve this more than any other team and this will just be an ease.” Hunter shouted in an inspirational tone at us. I nodded as he yelled it out. “These are the training session to just hold it all together! Let’s do this, Tigers!”

I sighed as everyone ran to their positions as coach finally arrived ready to show us some new tricks that he had been talking about to add in the game. I looked over at Hunter and saw him giving me the thumbs up and smiling at me. If only he knew how much of a bad friend I really was, then it wouldn’t be giving me thumbs up; it would be the middle finger flipping me off. Why did he have to make me feel so guilty, when he didn’t even know it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 58.7K 43
**BOOK FOUR of "The Taylor Family Series"** Isabella "Izzy" Taylor is the baby of the family, and the only daughter of Matty and Sums Taylor. Under t...
7.2K 161 31
A girl bored from the teachers same robotic voice found out her school was going to get a new student. When she found out that this sound will be in...
126K 3.9K 26
"Dad no." I argue. "Well I said yes so." "We all know that the girls who usually decide to manage an all boys team, are just doing it to get with the...
20.5M 1.7K 5
[PREVIEW] In the bustling heart of London, Cara is a force to be reckoned with. A top law student, fiercely independent and driven, her eyes are set...