Room 558

A/N Heyhey, sorry it’s late. I’m not ganna say much but this is important…One of our friends who is helping write this story is in France for two weeks, so there might be a slight delay in the updates, but we will try to do our best. I wrote this and the next chapter too, hopefully the next one will be up as soon as I finish it. I tried to make it long just for you guys.

Enjoy!

#Eyebrows

Jesse’s POV

“Give me 50 Lloyd!” Coach yelled. I moaned and got to the ground and started doing 50 push ups. “That’ll show you to be late for training! The game is coming up soon and if you’re late to that, don’t bother coming at all!”

I muttered a couple of swear words under my breath.

“Coach,” Hunter said as I continued doing my push ups. “It’s okay, let him off just this once.”     

“Fine.” Coach huffed. I heard footsteps walk towards me.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Jesse, Jesse, Jesse.” Hunter sat down so he was down to my level. “What have you done now?” He said amused.

“Shut up.” I sat up.

“What are you doing after training?”

“Nothing, why?”

“I don’t know, I was thinking maybe you, Jules and I could go get a bite or something?” He smiled. “We haven’t hung out in ages and I haven’t heard from Julia in a while, something must be up. I tried calling her last night but she wouldn’t pick up.” He looked almost sad.

“Uh, yeah, sure.”

“What’s wrong? Don’t you want to hang out?” He asked tilting his head looking like he was a confused puppy.

“Nothing, yeah of course I do.” I said with a fake laugh, shoving his shoulder.

The truth was I felt bad, bad for kissing Julia, yet I couldn’t stop myself. Last night was great, no, better than great. No, nothing like what you’re thinking happened. She came over after we spent the day at the Ekka together. We talked for ages, kissed a few times and it felt good, really good, and then at night we fell asleep together, she fell asleep in my arms.

I would eventually tell Hunter, but not now. Not when the finals are coming up. I couldn’t afford to let the team down by making the captain, our best player get angry, sad or probably heart broken. Who knows what he would do?

Hunter laughed.

“Okay, mate. Let’s go then.” He said getting up to his feet and waited for me to do the same. I got up and we started to run around the field to warm up like the rest of the team.

“So how are you and Julia anyways?” I asked curiously wondering how things really were between them.

“Uh, good I think.” He sounded unsure. “Just haven’t seen or talked to her in a while, but I’m sure everything is fine, why?”

Why? Because I kissed her, I kissed your girlfriend and I’m a horrible best friend because I went for more and I still want more. I kissed and fell asleep with my best friend’s girlfriend.

“Just asking." Is what I really said.

“How about you? Any ladies for you?” He nudged me. I laughed.

“Just your mum.” I joked and ran as fast as I could, knowing what was coming next. But considering I’m wasn’t the fastest, Hunter caught up and tackled me straight to the ground.