Why must you treat me this wa...

By MiraculousKamen

You were a mid-first year student at beacon, but in reality..a living hell. Besides Team CRDL, you have been... More

Your looks, gear and Sentai form
small preview
Pairings.
A shining light: part 1
An option for the next Chapter.
A Shining Light: part 2
Y/n's Team ranger forms
A Shinobi Stars confession
A/n
Meeting a..Kamen Rider??
Ok..damn
Sentai vs. Rider..
Feeling Lost..
Returning to Remnant: Part 1
feeling number #1
A/N
An Unexpected Turn: Part 2

Look at my friends Ranger Theme

4.5K 22 6
By MiraculousKamen

Hello Guys. I know a lot you you are asking me to update, but please don't rush me. You want expect me to automatically get new ideas for a chapter. They take time and planning. Anyways, I was wondering if you guys can check out a video a friend of mine created in honor of Beast Morphers 1st episode. Here's the video that took him 5 hours to create. Also, subscribe to him.. if you can.

I hope you all give him the likes he needs. Later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 329 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...
141K 2.3K 157
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
19K 387 25
(Megatron OC X RWBY/MHA/Kuroinu/Taimanin) Xander Jacobson was a student of U. B. A. High (U. A. High + Beacon Academy), who made a few friends during...
1.7K 98 6
The boy who ran from bis problems. Found his spirit and ran towards then. The story of Y/n and his adventures as a prospective student of Beacon aca...