Pain, Pleasure and Passion (...

بواسطة LoveJunkie291

Meet April. Her Family lost everything in a deal that left her parents dead and her stuck in a job working fo... المزيد

Pain, Pleasure and Passion (A BDSM Novel)
The Beginning
His Apartment
Life Changes
Mystery Room
Good Morning
Office Fun
Monster
Comfort
Okay
Disobeyed
Keeping Calm
Interrupted
Attempted Persuasion
Vibrating the Office

The Start of Submission

1.5K 14 0
بواسطة LoveJunkie291

A/N

So Sorry for not updating!!! I have been super busy recently, and hadent been thinking about how I was going to continue into the next chapter. But I am back and with lots of ideas!!! Hope you enjoy. -M 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sit here, in Nicks office alone. Tears are flowing down my face, and I am not quite sure why. Is it because of the horrible memories of the past events of my most recent past, that are haunting me? Or am I scared for what is going down with Nick and Jeremy right now? I have no clue! And I'm completely frustrated with myself for being so fragile! Since when did I become so emotional?! 

I watch the minutes tik away, awaiting Nick's return. On top of my frustration about my emotional state, I can feel myself becoming more sexually frustrated as the minutes go by. That woman and Jeremy interrupted what was going to be some hot sex with Nick, it migt have even been something more then what we have done already, something sexier... kinkier. Something from my most lustful dreams. I feel myself go wet just imagining Nicks long, rock hard- 

April Stop!!! You are making this more agonizing, I shout at myself inside my head. 

Finally, after what seems like hours have gone by, I hear footsteps approaching the door to Nick's office. I take a deep breathe, silently praying its Nick that walks through the door and not my Douche of a boss. My heart races in anticipation. 

The doors opens slowly, and there stands Nick holding a large stack of papers, and looking exactly the same as when he left, except the look in his eyes is different, not dark and lustful like before, but more professional, serious, with a hint of anger and maybe something else... yes definitely something else. Its that look, the look I can't seem to put a name too, but its clearly there. 

I jump up from where I am sitting and practically jump into his arms, causing him to drop all of his papers. Feeling his arms safely around me is the most satisfying feeling. I take in a deep breathe of his deep manly scent, that I love. 

"April..." Nick says in my ear. His voice sounds different, unsure, like he doesn't know how to react. I pull back slightly to look straight into his eyes. I see him having an inner debate with himself, deciding weather to give into the lust i can feel oozing out of him, or to keep it together. I raise an eyebrow. What the hell happened in there, I ask myself. 

"Nick?" I ask, confused and slightly worried. 

He places me on the ground, but he keeps his arms wrapped around me holding me in place. 

"What the hell happened?" I demand, his actions currently are definitely out of character. 

The spark of lust in his eyes disappears, as if I flipped a switch. 

"Nothing, Mr.Davies, just needed to speak to me about a business offer pending." He replied, releasing me in an instant. 

What! Anger surges through me, not only did he just break contact with me when I was basically a sexual time bomb craving any form of his touch, but I also sat hear for the last hour and half alone panicking, while the whole time they were discussing business. Without ME!!! 

"What! Nick, seriously! I have been worried sick. And why wasn't I invited to this business meeting, huh, last time I checked I am still apart of this company." I say, practically shouting. 

He glares daggers at me, like what I just said was the most preposterous thing he had ever heard. 

"Ms.Chambers please deal with these papers you seem to have dropped on the floor. Scan them into the system then file them away. And please do remember who you are speaking too." Nick responds, sounding like a pompous CEO ass-face. 

I was seeing red, with rage. But all I did was nod my head, bend down to retrieve the papers and go about to tend to my given tasks, not making any eye contact with Nick. How could he go from being so sweet, kind, and sexy on minute... them such an asshole right after spending an hour with Jeremy. And how could he treat me like-like like such cheap assistant trash, when me and him both know that I am more than just his assistant. I was hurt, and furious. 

When the clock stroked 5:30pm, I packed up my things and made my way out of the building, on my way to the good old fashioned bus stop, slamming the door on my way out. 

HONK! HONK! I turn to see Nick pulling up in front of the bus stop. He rolls down the passenger window. 

"April, Get in the car." He shouts. 

I shake my head, unable to even speak to him. 

I hear him sigh in frustration. "April, if you don't get in the car I will have to come and get you." He shouts again. 

A sensual shiver runs down my spine at the thought of him coming to 'get' me. I shook my head again, not giving into his attempt at persuasion. 

I hear him curse. And then next thing I know he is walking around the car towards me. "I told you I would come and get you." He says, then he has me over his shoulder. 

"Hey! Put me down Nicolas!" I exclaim in surprise. 

He plops me down in the passenger seat, does up the seat belt and closes my door for me. I sit and pout. 

We drive in silence. I could feel the tension in the air, but I refuse to be the first to break the silence. We arrive at his place, and he exits the car, opens my door for me and offers me a hand. I smile inwardly, what a gentlemen. But I refuse his hand and walk right past him into the house. I go straight into the kitchen to fetch something to drink. He follows on my heels. 

"April, ae we really gonna play this game, as fun as it is. " He asks, sounding bored. 

"I don't know Nick are we?" I ask, without turning around. 

"What is wrong, Kitten?" He asks, trying to seduce me. 

Unfortunately it was working. Kitten? Why does he make that sound so sexy. 

"I don't know, Nick, how about being an ass to me after I spent an hour and a half worrying about you." 

"April, I wasn't trying to be an ass. I was trying to act like your professional boss." 

"Well, that's all fine and well. But you completely rejected me and made me feel like some trashy assistant." The words came out without my permission, so did the tear pouring down my face in response. 

"Oh April, I only rejected because I almost made a huge mistake in the office before, I almost lost control, and gave in. I can;t do that, not yet you're not ready. But I am completely out of control when I am with you, and I just can't seem to help myself.  And you're not a trashy assistant, you're April, my April." 

My April, as soon as he said it I knew that was it, all my previous anger melted away like ice cream on a hot summer day. I couldn't hold back anymore. I turned and threw myself at him. This time he didn't reject me. We kissed, his tongue pushing into my mouth roughly demanding dominance. I obeyed without hesitation. My finger were tangled in his hair, his hands running down my body, pulling up my shirt and bra, rubbing my aching nipples slow and agonizingly. I moaned into his lips as his finger circled my swollen buds. 

"Kitten..." he moaned. I liked the sound of this new nickname, it was adding to the wetness pooling between my legs. 

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he carried us to his bedroom. He threw me onto the bed, stripping me down naked in the process, he removed his clothes as well. I was swooning at the sight of this glorious man naked before me, perfection .He pulled my hair forcing my head back, painfully, and roughly began biting down my neck, my nipples, my stomach, all the way down to my clit. He swirled his tongue in and out of my entrance, teasing me. I arched my back and pushed myself closer to him, he smiled and pulled my hair back harder. I was unable to move with from this position with his tight grip on my hair. The pleasure mixed with pain was truly an astonishing feeling that overwhelmed my senses, I was on the edge of cumming and he hadn't even entered me yet. 

"Kitten... you are amazing."

I moaned in response to his continuous sucking. I was about to cum, so close... I could almost feel it... and then nothing. Nick was gone in an instant, he had released my hair, and was no longer touching me at all. My body practically spasmed as the massive orgasm I was about to experience retreated. I sat up, and glared at Nick. 

"What the hell" I questioned. 

He smirked, cockily. "Sorry, Kitten but you're never gonna learn to be a good girl when I reward you even when you're naughty. You will have to wait...." He answered 

"Nick!" I whined. 

"Sorry, but there is nothing you can do to change my mind." He says, as he climbs into bed beside me. 

"I thought you said you don't sleep with anyone?" I ask him, forcing a smile. 

"Well, I have to make sure you don't relieve yourself through the art of masturbation. As much as I would love to see that." He replied, laughing at my shocked expression. 

He turned off the lights and wrapped one arm around me. I sighed in defeat, the need to find release as never been greater. I was squirming and all he was doing was holding me. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

542K 46.4K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
258K 31.2K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
108K 3.2K 55
"You want me to sketch you that bad?" I caressed her thin necklace, playfully tugging on it. "Yes." The whisper entered my ear, the woman's lips ling...