The Blue Hollow

By MargaritaMunoz2

She was number 0 I DO NOT OWN TUA **Finished More

The Blue Hollow
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
๐Ÿค

3

9.4K 174 110
By MargaritaMunoz2

(Her room^^)

Z p.o.v

I take a big sigh of relief when I finally lay on my bed. It's been too long.

Throughout the 58 years of my life, I not wanted anything more than to return to the safety of my room. I close my eyes and bring my stuffed animal close to my heart. Bring it up to my nose I breathe in the familiar smell. I lay there for a couple of minutes just taking it all in.

Getting up from my position I walk over to my mirror to get a good look at myself. I'm so young, Jesus. Not even legal yet. Not complaining though, could have been worse I guess. I start to strip off the dirty suit that I had on and turn towards my closet. Opening it I'm greeted by the only thing that was left. My old school uniform.

"Shit," I said out loud as I pulled out a set of clothes. I guess I have no other choice. I pulled my skirt up and as if On q, I heard the familiar flash which could only mean one thing. I quickly cover my chest and turn around and see a smirking Five laying down on my bed.

"Um hello?" I said gestured towards my clothes.

"Hello indeed," he said scanning my young body. Putting his hands behind his head in a relaxed position.

"No. Stop it. We are underaged, and your basically a pervert right now" I said Turing around and quickly put on my white dress shirt on.

"So? We're all consenting adults here" he said from his position on my bed. I quickly pull the vest over my shirt and turn around giving him my full attention.

I raised my eyebrow at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Do I look like a consenting adult to you? " I said with sass Gesturing towards my very 15-year-old body. He only smirked at me before getting up and walking over to me. He put his hand around my waist causing me to look at him with confusion. Five is never affectionate, especially not like this. He only ever did that with Delores. It's always me who reaches for him. He stared into my eyes before pulling me into a hug. Still in shock quickly hug him back putting arms around his now skinny waist.

"I told you I'd bring us home" he whispered to me while holding me even tighter. Reminding me of the promise we made to each other long ago. I nodded my head, not wanting him to hear me crack. Even if everything was shit and soon to be in shit I was glad to be back. Be back in my safe place, in my home. We held each other for what seemed like forever. I never wanted this to end, even though I knew we only had a limited amount of time to I guess to basically save the world. I pulled away taking his hand in mine and pulling him towards my window. As children, we used to do this all the time. Sit by the window and think.

He sat down first gesturing towards me to come towards him. Without a thought I did. I Sat down between his legs and laid my back against his chest. His arms protectively around me.

"I never thought we'd be here again, like this," I said breaking the silence looking out the window at the people walking by.

"I've dreamed about this every night" he admitted.

"I missed these cute little shorts of yours," I said playfully reaching the bottom of his shorts and tugging on it.

"I'm sure you did," he said laughing at my comment. "Are you tired Z?" He asked changing the subject.

"No" I answered him looking up at him from my position.

He nodded his head and just pulled me closer. If that was even possible. The familiar butterflies started to steer up in me.

He is my best friend, the only person who has seen the worst and the best of me. We protected each other, we made sure we where ok. I could even go as far and say we where soul mates but I'd never admitted that to him. I have so much love for him but I don't know if I could say I'm in love. I didn't even know what that is. My trauma obviously having something to do with that I guess. But I'm happy with the way things were between me and him. We didn't have a label, we were or I guess we are just Zero and Five. Him and I.

I lifted myself off his back and turned to look at him. His face quickly showing confusion.

"Come on, let's look at the house," I said with a smile as I got up looking through the pocket of the old suit I had on. Quickly finding my cigarette case and putting it in my pocket of the school uniform. I know, I know, nasty habit shall I say but with my life especially, I occasionally need one, or two, a day, maybe.

Five gets up as well obviously following me. I pause at the end of the hall and turn around to see him. I give him a small smile before he extends his arm for me to take, which I gladly did. His hand comfortably in his pocket while I hugged on his arm closely. Such a gentleman. I lean my head on his small shoulder and began our walk through the house with the first stop being the living room. I let go of his arm as I walk over to the bar area so I can make myself a much-needed martini.

"Want one, Darling?" I asked Five as I look up with a convincing smile.

"Of course dear" He responded with a sweet smile back. I forgot how cute he was as a child. But I liked him better in his 20's. His gorgeous looks really showed themselves then, only making it more difficult of course. With good looks and the apocalypse, there where many lonely lights.

As soon as I finish making the martinis I walk back over to where Five was standing. He looked up at a picture that I don't remember us having.

"What is-awww," I said bringing my free hand up to my heart. I could feel a nice warm unfamiliar feeling start to flow through my body.

"They never forgot," I said taking a seat still staring at the work of art. It was me and him at my side. I sat on a chair with Five standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders. Father always had the best artist. I see Five quickly turn around noticing someone else in the room.

"It's nice to know Dad didn't forget about us." He spoke to Vanya. "Read your book, by the way." Five said looking at her for a reaction. "We found it in a library that was still standing." He said as he walked away to look around the room a bit more. Looking at all the books that had been destroyed once before.

"I thought it was pretty good, all things considered," I spoke up from my seat in the couch, giving her a wink. Vanya looked back at me with a small smile, knowing I had approved her book.

"Yeah, definitely ballsy, giving up the family secrets." Five added walking up next to her again. "Sure that went over well." He said.

"They hate me," Vanya confessed. I frown a little knowing it hurt her. She was always a very sensitive girl, dealing with rejection from Father, her anxiety, and the drive to prove her self through her music. Which I grew very fondly off, up till we left.

"I don't," I said standing up and walking next to her giving her a side hug, trying to show my support.

Being Zero was hard but being 7, that must be tough. Especially giving her condition. I always took pity in her, and plus I honestly feel she's the only one without a evil heart. I didn't care that she wrote a book, she found an outlet, which is more then what any of our other siblings can do.

"Plus, there are worst things that can happen." Five said trying his hardest to make her feel somewhat better.

"You mean like what happened to Ben?" She asked quickly. I looked at her with a sad look in my eyes, something I barely showed, only with Five. Five and I knew that Ben had passed away years before the apocalypse took place and from what we could gather around the house and Vanya's book we think something happens during a mission. But we don't really know.

"Was it bad?" Five dared to ask.

Vanya nodded her head in the brink of tears. There was an eary silence as none of us knew what to say, or what to ask. We both knew that she was really sensitive so we didn't say anything. The last thing I want to do on our first day home is to break the poor girl.

--

Later that day Luther came and told us that they were having the funeral or I guess a ceremony to let dad's ashed go. We both agreed and said we would go. Once the time came Five and I took an umbrella we had found in the house. We walked down the corridor to the geats of the small outdoors area was where Ben's statue was. They all walked out first not really saying much letting me and Five to walk out last. He opened the umbrella and then extending his arm as he did before. I quickly took it getting under the umbrella with him at my side. We all stood around Luther who was carrying his ashes.

"Did something happen?" Mother asked confused. We all kinda just looked at her confused.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison spoke up reminding her why we are all here together in the first place.

"Oh yeas, of course." She said with a look of sadness,

"Is mom okay?" Allison asked Diego knowing he was close with her and would probably know if there was anything wrong with her.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine." He quickly defended her. "She just needs to rest. You know, recharge."

"Whenever you're ready, dear boy" Pogo said to Luther who was currently standing in the middle of the rain with Dad's ashes. Luther stared down at the remains of Father and pour it out on the ground. I take a big sigh and take out my cigarette case and pull one out lighting it with my pinky. I closed my eyes taking a deep inhale and then letting go. The nicotine quickly soothing my nerves.

"Probably would have been better with some wind," Luther confessed as we looked at the pill of ashs in the middle.

"Does anyone wish to speak? Pogo asked looking at us.

Me and Klaus both took a long drag not wanting to be the ones to say something. Im not really good at speeches. The silence continued for a moment until Pogo spoke up again.

"Very well, In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master.." Pogo continued as I closed my eyes, thinking of Father. "and my friend and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy--"

"He was a monster" Diego interrupted as he looked at our dad's remains. Klaus laughed at the comment only for me to hit him on his shoulders.

"Ouch" Klaus complained as he held on his arm in pain. Obviously joking.

"He was a bad person and the worse father" Diego continued. "The world is better off without him."

"Diego" Both me and Luther said.

Although he was all those things and more he was still the man who raised us. We would have been left for dead if it wasn't for him. He gave us an opportunity to show the world who we are.

"My name is Numer Two" He shot back at us. "You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it."

To me and Five numbers did not matter. We weren't defined by them, that is what our intelligence is for. That is why we have souls. Because names alone cannot completely define who we are. Yes, my name may be Zero but I know that I am much more than that.

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Mom asked interrupting Diego.

"No, it's okay, Mom," Vanya answered.

"Oh, okay." She said with a smile.

Hmm, weird.

"Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead, but at least be honest about the kind of man he was." Diego opened his mouth once again but now stepping into Luther's view.

"You should stop talking now," Luther said obviously trying to defend father honor.

"Listen to Luther, Diego. Now is not the time" I spoke up taking a drag from my cigarette.

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Numer One." Diego answeres to Luther, ignoring my comment.

"I am warning you," Luther said stepping forward in a threating way.

"After everything, he did to you?" Diego continued, trying to get a reaction from him. I look back at Five confused as to what they were talking about. Father loved Luther, why would Luther agree with Diego? I question to myself. I quickly turned to Klaus, hoping he can fill me and Five in. "He had to ship you a million miles away."

"Diego, stop talking." Luther hissed now pissed the fuck off.

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!" Diego yelled.

"That's enough Number Two, shut your mouth!" I yell in rage using the voice my father would have used. Startled and Surprised at myself at how I called Diego. but then I realized I yelled only in vain as I see Luther swing in for a punch which Diego quickly dodges. I drop my cigarette to the ground not bothering to step it out. I try to move forward only to be pushed back by both Klaus and Five. I quickly swat their hands away since I don't need their protection.

"Boys, stop this at once!" Pogo yelled trying his best to tell them off.

"Come on, big boy!" Diego says only inraging Luther more. Luther lunges at him only for Diego to hit him several times.

"Stop it!" Vanya screamed.

"Hit him! Hit him!" Klaus cheered on only causing me to roll my eyes at his childish behavior. They continue fighting. Luther now throws Diego across the lot causing him to quickly get up standing his guard. They continue to throw punches until Luther gets a hold of Diego's shirt, making him stop.

"Get off me!" Diego protested trying his best to fight him off.

"Come on Z, we don't have time for this." Five said pushing me towards the inside of the house, reminding me of why we are truly here. To save the fucking world, I guess. Five leads me back inside and I let go of his arm.

"Z, you should really stop smoking, especially now that we have our 15-year-old bodies back. Imagine what that can do to you." Five pointed out, taking notice.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You should stop drinking coffee. Did you know that caffeine is way more addicting than cocaine?. Who would have thought?" I scoffed him off before pointing out his addiction. He clearly was not impressed as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Actually speaking off, wanna come with me to the kitchen. I actually need a cup" He said stepping away from me and towards the kitchen. I nodded my head and followed after him. He sat down on the kitchen table as I began looking through the many cabinets in this kitchen trying to find my ingredients. A few moments later Klaus walked in with a ukelele in his hands. Both him and Five sat at the table.

"Where Vanya?" I heard Allison say as she walked into the room as well.

"Oh, she's gone," Klaus said to her while fiddling with his ukelele.

"That's unfortunate," I said as I was only able to find a kettle.

"Yeah" Allison sighed not knowing I was talking about the lack of coffee. I walked over to where Fived was sitting and placed the kettle in front of him.

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee" Five said annoyed as he held the kettle in his hands in disappointment.

"Dad hated caffeine" Allison pointed out to Five.

"well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us," Klaus said while sarcastically laughing and hugging his instrument. Allison gave him a weird look knowing he was probably high.

"He's not wrong," I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"we're taking the car," Five said obviously desperate for a cup. He got up and took my hand in his leading me towards the exit.

"Where are you guys going?" Klaus asked now interested.

"To get a decent cup of coffee" He answered in a very serious tone.

'And I kinda want a donut" I added.

'Do you guys even know how to drive?" Allison said crossing her arms, clearly unaware of our many skills.

"We know how to do everything" Five snaped back clearly annoyed at how useless he probably seems to them. And just like that he took my hand again and jumped us into the car that was parked outside next to the academy. I sat in the passenger seat as Five took the wheel. He looked for the keys until finding them under the glove compartment and started the car driving out of the Minnie driveway that was also our alley. I turned on the radio and started listening to what was playing, clearly not in my time period, I didn't know any of the songs.

"Five, we need to find out about this eye soon," I said to him breaking the silence.

"I know, we have to find the manufacturer first. Then we'll go from there" He said not taking his eyes off the road.

I nodded my head as he continues to drive. We finally made it to Griddy's Doughnuts. Five parked the car and we both got out heading inside. We both took a seat at the front counter and waited for the waitress to come and take our order. I looked over to my right and started to look for a donut. I could hear Five rings the bell that was in front of him annoyed. I then heard the front door open causing me to quickly turn around. Thank god, It was only a local and not commission. I sigh in relife before turning back around. The strnager sat down next to FIve and took of his hat in respect.

Five was satring at him intently as if expecting him to be one the of they're men who has come for us. The man, obviously not a threat just glanced over at us before looking down at his paper. Soon enough the waitress comes into view.

"Sorry, the sink was clogged." She chuckled nervously and took out her notepad, ready to take our order. "So, what'll it be?"

"Uh, give me a chocolate eclair," The man said.

"Mm-hmm. Sure. Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" She asked looking at the both of us.

Kids hu?

"The kids want coffee. I want it Black, she wants cream and sugar." FIve spoke up clearly mad about being treated like a kid.

"Also with another chocolate eclair" I spoke up, now craving one as well.

She looked down at Five amused and laughed a little, not sure whether he was serious or not.

"Cute kid." She said looking back at the stranger. He had a confused face as to why we were ordering coffee at such a young age. Turning her attention back at us we both smiled wide, showing off our cuteness. She looked a bit startled once she realized we where actually dead serious. "Okay," She whispered before turning around and getting our orders.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole" Five confessed to the man sitting next to us. The man gave him a look of confusion before Five began to elaborate. "We used to come here as kids. Remember Z?" He asked now turning his attention towards me. I nodded my head remembering our late night sneak outs.

"We used to sneak out with my other brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till we pucked." Five said as if reading my mind.

"Simpler times hu?" I said out loud. Five looked over at me and nodded his head with sadness.

"Eh, I suppose" The man agreed still a bit confused.

"Here," The waitress said as she returned with our coffee and food. She handed me and Five the coffee. She looked down at him obviously still surprised a 15-year-old boy was drinking a black coffee. Five quickly took it and started to take his sips.

"I got theirs," The man said paying for our small meal.

"Thanks," We both said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 98 29
Five x oc fanfiction "Go find Vanya, just leave me alone!" Best rank; #4 in fivexoc
24.4K 1K 31
you are now my home sweet home. โช tua s3 โซ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ #๐Ÿฅ / ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ...
120K 2.7K 25
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต..... ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด๐˜๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜†, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
61.7K 2.1K 31
your future is whatever you make it. โช tua s2 โซ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ #๐Ÿค / ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...