Uchiha (Y/N) (Naruto/Akatsuki...

By sleeplessinc

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Uchiha (Y/N)
Chapter 2. Academy
Chapter 3. Genin
Chapter 4. Team?
Chapter 5. Fight
Chapter 6. Dream
Chapter 7. Family
Chapter 8. Losing
Chapter 9. Home
Chapter 10. Please.
Chapter 11. Naruto
Chapter 12. Kyoukai.
Chapter 13. Disagreements
Chapter 14. Suna
Chapter. 15 Gaara
Chapter 16. Returning
Chapter 17. Massacre
Chapter 18. Hiding
Chapter 19. Your him?!
Chapter 20. Reason
Chapter 21. Mission
Chapter 22. Orochimaru.
Chapter 23. Sorry.
[S/1] Chapter 24. Kakashi.
Chapter 25. Im back.
Chapter 26. Team 7.
Chapter 27. Wait what?!
Chapter 28. Weird note?
Chapter 29. Old friends
Chapter 30 Wise words
Kakashi and I Chapter 31
chapter 32. A run in
chapter 33. A dragon?!
A thousand thank you's plus 1!!!
A/N

Chapter 34. Aftershock

6K 199 75
By sleeplessinc

Your POV

I gasped loudly, falling down onto grass immediately. "What the-?!" Once I noticed my surroundings, confusion built up inside of me.

"So yesterday wasn't a dream." I muttered to myself before dusting off my clothes and getting up to enter the house.

Sakura looked at me, "Ah, (Y/N)-sensei, where'd you go? You're up so early." I nodded with a smill, covering up how nervous I felt. "Yeah! I went out for some early morning training." I lied.

"Kakashi.." I muttered while opening the door to his room with my two boys. All of them still being asleep.

Strutting over to the futons I kneeled down to my white haired friend. "Kashi, wake up." I gently tried to shake him awake but to no avail. "Oi you fucker wake up or I'll amaterasu your ass." With that and a slap he woke up.

"You really aren't cute, (Y/N)." He said while showing his pout. "Wow, you'd risk exposing your face just to show me your pout? What are you? 10?" He rolled his eyes, "As if these two would wake up."

Gesturing to Naruto and Sasuke sleeping all sprawled over their futons and their hands on each others face Kakashi gave me a bitter look.

He sighed heavily, "After you gave them an ass whooping, they decided to have a competition about who had the worst ass whooping from you– And you're one petty person you know that?" Kakashi pointed accusingly.

Soft laughter escaped my throat as I thought about all the punishments I'd given Sasuke and Naruto when they were younger.

"Anywaaaay, I need to speak with you." I said as I dragged him by his arm out of the room. One we arrived in a more secluded space, an anxious expression took over on my face.

Kakashi gave me a confused look as I sighed deeply. "The reason why I came back is because Im in danger. And yesterday a man showed up who managedto supress me.."

Fright started to weld up in my stomach which Kakashi immediately noticed. A panicky tone came out of me as I voiced my worries. "Kakashi, he was strong! Reallg strong, I couldn't do anything to protect myself, I trained for this and I anticipated that they were powerful, but.. He was so strong. And that while he's not alone, and he even said that there is someone stronger than him. What do I do Kakashi? I trained so hard for this yet I couldn't even lauch a single attack, I couldn't even walk!"

Tears were in my eyes, threatening to spill. People may see me as one of the strongest shinobi alive but that doesn't change the fact that I am still a young women.

I felt embarrassed for being such a crybaby but I couldn't help it. There were times even my mask cracked, and this was one of those times.

No-one can blame me for being scared though. That so called brother of mine's power was overwhelming. If not even I could do anything about that thing he did yesterday it's pretty clear that he's a person with tremendous strength.

Kakashi stayed silent, and for a second just looked at me sniffle. His hand reached behind my head and he pushed me towards him. Hugging me to his chest.

He lowered his head to my ear, "Please don't cry." He muttered softly while resting his head against me. "I will protect you. No matter how strong they are I will protect you from them. So please don't cry."

I bit my lip, stopping the sniffling from coming out and instead put on a brave face. Kakashi took his mask off and smiled at me, "That's it. That's what I want to see. My beautiful lady without tears." He said while wiping the last few tears off of my face.

Shaking his head he hit my shoulder softly, "Wasn't I supposed to be the cautious one while you were the laid back type? Let that pretty head of yours rest and don't think about things like that."

Kakashi's POV

I looked at (Y/N), while she was drying her tears and using some ice to make sure her face doesn't look puffy.

'What in the world could get her this scared? She always seems to be fearless.' I thought, worrying for her safety.

She gave me a quick smile and said that she was going to go take a shower. I was left pondering about who could possibly overthrow her like that.

When I got to the kitchen, Sakurs greeted me with a smile. "Good morning Kakashi-sensei." I gave her a small wave before sitting down at the table. "Sakura, did (Y/N)-sensei act strange yesterday night or was something off?"

She shook her head, "Why are you asking sensei?" I wanted to say more but decided not to as Sasuke and Naruto walked in loudly.

"Oh, morning you two." They grumbled something in response and sat down.

-

MY DOG CAME HOME WITH THREE CROWS IN HIS MOUTH AFTER A WALK WITH MY BROTHER

APPARENTLY HE WAS TOO AFRAID TO GET THE BIRDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH BECAUSE MY DOG IS BIG AND SCARY

MY BROTHER TOLD ME THAT MY DOG IS THE LITERAL DEVIL AND I WAS SOOOO OFFENDED LMAO

sorry for the short and sucky chapter, next one will be better I promiseeeeeeeeeeeeee
thank you for reading!!! love you all!!!

-

Deidara: that was allot of crying

me: sorry Im feeling emotional today

Sasori: nobody gives a fuck

Pein: don't be such a shit to her or she'll start crying too

me: yeAH FUCK YOU SASORI YOU INSENSITIVE FUCK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.6K 25
You, the daughter of Tsunade Senju, have to marry an Uchiha because of the Konoha conflict. Of course you do not feel comfortable marrying someone yo...
283K 9.1K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...
26.2K 430 20
Trust me and read โ™ก๏ธŽ sorry i'm bad at writing descriptions ;( #1 in readerxsasuke #2 in ninjalove #2 in sasukeromance #4 in sasukefanfic #62 in sasuk...
47.6K 1.8K 14
๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—€๐–บ, ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—€๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡, ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†...