My Muse || Knj ✔️

By Zennnoe

I felt my lungs suddenly stop and a coldness brush onto my face, I gasped loudly clutching onto my chest. Dro... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

13

21.6K 905 370
By Zennnoe

— Namjoon pov —

I carefully watch y/n after she speaks with that truly awful girl, I caught her eyes shimmering from what seemed like pain...I wanted to do something but I couldn't now as our body guard stepped in.

He would stop me from going near her...and I really don't know if it is her...

I watch silently, seeing her small frame putting the glass back into the cabinet and bringing her arm to her chest, I watched as her lips moved ever so slightly and her hand pinch herself.

My eyes widen as I felt the same pinch on my own arm, I didn't hesitate to reply pinching my arm also, happiness filling within me as a grin whacks onto my face.

I must've looked like a psycho but I didn't care, it was her!, Hoseok was right, I have finally found her! All I wanted to do was rush over and embrace her but something stopped me...It was a feeling within me, like it was telling me to wait, to hold back.

But for what!?! She was here in front of me! Why should I hold back...but as I tried to get up this weight on my shoulders held me down before making me draw my attention to our body guard.

I nodded to incline we needed to go and do we both left, but my heart and head where aching at how something was holding me back.

But why?

She...she was right there!

I grit my teeth before getting to the van slouching back into my chair sighing.

"Was it her!?" Jimin squeals, I forgot the rest of the members with sitting and waiting until I came back.

"Yes," I sigh slumping back into my chair, running my fingers through my hair.

Soon an echo of shouts and screams filling my ears, but the screams were of happiness and could help but let a smile creep onto my face also.

I finally found her.

— your pov —

You slip on your run down high tops and grab your now filled pastel blue back pack. You gulp before shoving your phone in your pocket and staring yourself down in the mirror.

You now have your make up and and have done your hair the way you like it, maybe put a little more effort into it.

You nod to yourself before holding up yourself and walking down stairs, "bye mum I'll be back after the concert!" You cheer before shooting out the door before she held you back.

You shoot out the door and again make your way to the concert arena, you begin to feel this sickly and horrible feeling build up inside of you as each step you edge closer to your fate.

Your stomach sends aching little pains or twitches throughout your walk, soon you lay your eyes of the whopping line from the entrance and the squeals, shouts, chants and screams fill your ears.

You slip in your head phones and blast your music in your ears, this time not being the usual bts but sadder more depressing songs.

You wanted to warn your soulmate somehow, whomever he was.

You stand in the back of the line tapping your foot, trying to hide from Nancy but your arm is violently tugged and your whole frame is ripped from the line.

"Your in the wrong line, soulless." Nancy seethes through her teeth before dragging your tired, frail frame straight to the entrance.

You quickly rummage through your backpack and tug out the ticket both you and Nancy get let in and escorted to your seats along with. A bunch of other girls. Some wear masks, some hats, some merchandise you felt so out of place, you hardly knew the group, heck you didn't even know the members names yet!

Nancy tugged you along, you tried to look your best as normal as possible as you made you way to your seats another girl smiled at you and began to talk to Nancy.

"Hi! It's so amazing to be here!! Ah! I'm so excited to see them!!" She squeals.

You just smile and nod as the sweat falls from your forehead, you could feel the colour drain from you.

"Oh my goodness! Who's your bias? Mines Jimin!" She smiles bright at you and Nancy.

Nancy smiles incredibly fake smile is flashed to her, "oh mines V.." she grins before pinching your shoulder tightly to make you speak up.

You worriedly glance around and spot a name on someone's shirt hoping it's one of the members, "Namjoons my favourite." You grin trying to hide the agonising pain of Nancy's nails digging into your shoulder.

You gulp.

Soon the whole stadium fills with fans from everywhere and anywhere, you want to feel happy! But you can't as a slight plain rushes through your foot. You try to hold on your scream but it's covered by all the other screams that soon blast from the lungs of everyone else.

You watch as seven stunning boys come from back stage and make their way toward the little diamond plat form in the middle.

You try not to look at Nancy and try to distract yourself with the shouts and screams and the music that blasts from all speakers in the stadium.

You try to focus on the music but your head is banging with the music being so clear and perfect? Like you have your very own headphones in your ears....as if you have an ear piece....

Your eyes begin to widen before you look to Nancy who shakes a banner in front of her, she actually looks...happy?

You gulp before shifting away a little, you need some air, not a single way could you be one of their soulmates.

No.

Your mind begins to fill with the memories of being hurt, almost killed! You gulp...one of those boys might have not have been here...if...

You shake you head before you feel a tap on your shoulder and your eyes shift toward the girl from before and her worried and concerned glance.

"Are you alright? Do you need a drink?" She worriedly ask's before putting two hands on your shoulders, "oh my pancakes and ice cream your paler than Yoongi..." she gasps before pulling you out of the row, leaving everything behind with one of her friends.

You thank her internally as you notice that Nancy is too immersed with the concert to notice your being dragged away by your savour.

"What's your name...?" You lightly let out to the smaller girl who drags you away down a flight of stairs.

"My names Annie!" She grins before tugging gently at your arm, you don't know why you Trust this girl. But you guessed you have'd too.

"I'm y/n..." you slowly breath out and stumble into her back as she cane to an abrupt stop.

"That's...that's a very special name," she smiles brightly at you as if she knows something you don't.

"Ok we'll come this way," she hums before walking you down a hallway where you lass a few staff members and people speaking into headsets, you pass a room which is filled with TVs and shows lots of different camera angles, you catch a glimpse of them dancing before you get pulled into a different room by Annie.

You glance around the room before your pushed down onto a black leather sofa and a water bottle is shoved in front of your face.

As you sip gently at the water you take in the whole room, you cans still hear the clear music and screams from the concert, not from the room, but from inside your head.

That is the only difference.

You gulp before you put your head in your hands.

You don't deserve them..whichever one they are. You do not deserve them.

Self consciousness filling you and you confidence completely going to rock bottom as you watch Annie pull out a phone from a jacket pocket hanging of on of the sofas and unlocking it.

"Um...how come...you didn't get stopped...what is this room anyways?" You ask quirking and eye brow in her direction.

"You'll find out someday," she smiles at you before tapping rapidly on her screen.

You gulp before trying to concentrate on the music.

One of those bts members might possibly be your soulmate.

What the hell are you going to do now?

———————————————————

And bam! Like I promised another chapter

And there will be one tomorrow
How are you all doing with the tension?

Do you really think Nancy is soulless?

Also, I feel so sad about hobiiiiiii
Why did I do this to our sunshine! Idk!

However I love all your comments and support on this book

Hope to see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
125K 3.8K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
60.2K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...