Roller Coaster (Christian Yu)

By hopexluna

Roller coaster is about you and Christian Yu. Your cousin is Stephanie and Christians best friend is named ja... More

Chapter 1-Luna?
Chapter 2- My First Date
Chapter 3- The car ride
Chapter 4- Dinner
Chapter 5- Surprise!
Chapter 6- Sorry She can't
Chapter 8- I'm Sorry babe

Chapter 7- Think about it

552 12 6
By hopexluna

Christian was ready to see you. He wondered why you didn't answer the phone call but Jungkook did. It didn't disappoint him at all because he knew that you guys weren't a thing until he knocked on your door and saw a top less Jungkook with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Although he knew he didn't have body competition nor looks, because his abs were toner than this boy-

Well in short words, Christian thought he wasn't competing with anyone.

Sitting in your living room, waiting for you to come out of your room at any time and after fighting with the boy- which he likes to call because he was being childish; Christian made himself comfortable in your house.

He decided to get up and cook you some canned soup but the boy; Jungkook, stopped Christian from messing with your stuff.

"She likes everything organized and doesn't like people touching her stuff." He kept repeating.

"Well if that's the case why did you cook breakfast?" Christian said as his eyebrow slowly went up.

"She cooked." Jungkook lied.

"She hates using a lot of dishes." Christian said as he took his tongue out, realizing he is being childish himself.

You woke up from your nap and got up to peeked through the cracked door. A soft giggle slipped out of your lips.

"Well how do you know?" Jungkook kept mimicking Christian.

"Well, we cooked yesterday." Christian said showing off that you cooked for him.

"Well she always cooks for me," as Jungkook crossed his arms.

"When she can cause you're barely here." Christian blurted.

You wanted to laugh so hard on how childish these boys looked.

You noticed that Christian was opening a can of Progresso, which you were surprise because he chose your favorite kind which was chicken noodle soup.

He covered the mini pot with the lid as he continued to speak.

"So why didn't she answer my call again?" Christian asked.

"Noña." Jungkook said.

"Noña?" Asked Christian confused.

"Noña of your business." Jungkook said as he smirked and Christian rolled his eyes.

"Was she feeling okay?" As he was looking for some scissors.

"I thought I already answered your question." Jungkook said as he sat on the sofa flipping channels.

"Look Jeon." Christian snapped.

"What!" Jungkook got up.

"JEON!" You snapped as you got out of the room and threw your shoe at him and hit his arm.

"OUCH!" Jungkook said as he held his arm, "What was that for!"

"For being rude!" You said, "not in the mood for your bull." As you said angrily. "Hey Christian." As you began smiling.

"Unbelievable." Jungkook said as he looked at you confused, "so he gets the sweet talk and I get the bad mood talk."

"Hello pretty lady," as he pulled you for a hug.

"Oh my goodness, you're so warm and soft." You said as you buried your face in his chest.

"I missed you." He whispered in your ear making you giggle.

Jungkook sat there rolling his eyes. "Alright, that's enough 'talk'," he said as he did air quotation marks.

"I missed you too, baby boy." As you kept snuggling on him.

" I love the name." He said as he rubbed your back, "but what if you try da-"

"Don't." You gave him a warning.

You heard him chuckle and nibbled your ear, "Alright baby girl." He finished saying.

"Earth to (Y/N)," Jungkook said as he crossed his arms.

You pulled back and Christian laughed with you.

"What Jeon?" You said in a stern voice as you kept looking at Christian.

"Pay attention to me." He said as he pulled you towards him.

You stayed quiet and kept looking at Christian.

"(Y/N)!!" Jungkook nagged.

"Hm?" You said smiling.

"Sit down, I bought soup for you." Christian said as he slid a chair back for you to sit.

"Well thank you." You said smiling.

"I heard you were sick, are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing serious." as you watched him put the soup in front of you.

Christian put the soup in front of you and placed the stool across from you. You grabbed the spoon and blew the soup.

"I thought you blew me off." Christian said while pouring orange juice in a glass.

"Actually, I thought you blew me off, I um was waiting for your call, I t-thought I had rushed things, especially when I kissed you." as you sipped your soup.

Christian stopped for a moment and stared at you.

Jungkook snapped. "YOU KISSED HIM FIRST??!" 

"JEON! CHILL. Do you need a microphone so that the whole world can hear you?" as you sat straight up to look at him.

"but- but why?" he asked confusingly.

"Why What?" while you sipped on your orange juice.

"Why him?" he said looking down at his hands.

"What do you mean Jeon?" as you froze on your seat.

"Why does it have to be him? Are you blind? Do you need glasses?" as he got up from his chair.

"I'm not understanding, Jungkook help me out here." while placing your hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook backed away. 

"YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING (Y/N). ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?" Jungkook yelled.

"Hey, hey, don't call her stupid." Christian said in a calm voice. 

"Jungkook, I'm not understanding." as you backed away.

"SEE! THIS IS THE PROBLEM, YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SHOW YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU NEVER REALIZE WHY I ALWAYS DO IT. " Jeon snapped.

"Jungkook, you don't have to yell, please calm down," as you started to freak out, "I know you have always done special things because we have been friends for a long time. We know everything about each other, we can tell everything to each other, you're special to me."

"I always did those things for a reason and that reason was not because you're my friend."

"Then what am I Jeon to you?" as you went up close to him.

Jungkook looked at you in your eyes placing his palm on your cheek, caressing your lips with his thumb.

Staring at his eyes, you've realized you had someone who actually cared about you this whole time but it was too late. Jungkook slowly put his forehead against yours as you felt something wet against your cheek.

It wasn't you, it was him.

"I'm going to go get banana milk." Jungkook as he walked out your house.

"Wait Jungkook!" but he didn't stop, he kept going.

The room was quiet. Neither you or Christian had said a word. 

You sat back down and didn't even bother finishing your food.

"Hey." Christian whispered.

"its too late." 

"What do you mean?" he asked confusingly walking towards you.

No words came out of your mouth. 

"If you want to be with him, go after him, maybe me approaching you was something impossible." he said as he bent down to look at you.

"What do you mean?" 

"Maybe we're not meant for each other," he said looking down, "Maybe this won't work out."

"Wait, no, no, no. listen to me." but christian got up.

"Think about it baby girl, think about it." as he approached towards the door...

★·.·'¯'·.·𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝑀𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒·.·'¯'·.·★

HELLO STARRIES!!!

IT'S BEEN A WHILE (JUNGKOOKS ACCENT VOICE)

while editing this chapter I was listening to Jamais vu. now I'm sad. that's one of my favorite songs from the album. next would be home but what about you starries?

 What's your favorite song from persona?

SO I purchased persona and I had, Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung for the mini photo cards.

For the blanket one, I had Jungkook, Jimin, Jimin and Taehyung.

I wanted a hoseok blanket one :( but it's okay.

Im kinda sad that I didn't get a standee. I hate how they are ramdomized.

Anyways. 

I finally updated for you loves.

Love,

Your little Luna 🌙!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 410 18
How to impress your crush who lives next door? Make sweet, special pancakes only for him ♡ > Matthew x Jiwoong > Lighthearted, Fluffy, Comedic > C...
539K 21.4K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." ••••••••••••••••••...
24.9K 1.1K 28
"Zhanghao,meet your future husband,Sung hanbin" Mr Zhang smile "what!?" the two said at the same time as they both look at each other's dad. "u~ sync...
5.8K 143 13
She fell for a boy who will never love her back. And he couldn't help but be attracted to her, even though he knew that there's someone else in her h...