A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes

1.7K 29 26
By Spiderfan92

rest in peace Luke Perry, you'll be missed, and also updates will probably be every two or three weeks.

Riverdale parker residence (Peters pov):

I was sound asleep when there suddenly was extra weight on top of me, "get of me, i'm sleeping", I said, but the voice only laughed, I opened my eyes and saw veronica on top of me, her beautiful hazle eyes staring back, she leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips and handed me the breakfast she had prepared for me, simple toast, but hey I dont have high standards, its food, Peter see food, Peter eat food, unless its brusselsprouts, then Peter no eat, then Peter run, Peter run fast.

"So hey Petey about last night, I know we aren't together or anything, but why did you call me?, I mean I am happy you would call me, but why me, I didn't think you trusted me too much?", veronica said and had some tears in her eyes.

"Veronica, i'm sorry for the way I have treated you, but come on, I have been there for you ever since the playbook, and I trust you, I called you because I needed a friend, and your a great friend", I said and hugged her, she hugged back.

"Hey, I didn't mean anything by the not trusting part, I do consider you my best friend here, and i'm so happy you were there for me, can I tell you a secret, and you can't tell Betty or anyone else, promise me", veronica said with a pleading look.

"Sure Ronnie, I won't tell anyone", I said, but I do have a feeling whats it about.

"So after our break in, we kinda set Chuck up, to humilate him, to destroy his reputation, to bring him down a notch", veronica said and looked away in shame, I placed my hand gently on her cheek and turned her face towards me, and we maked eye contact, I gave her a look that said 'go on', so she did "we had this plan, Betty would be at pops to get him at Ethels house, then when he arrived we would have some drinks, Betty gave him some muscle relaxers and chained him to the hottub, then she maked him apollegise for what he had done, but then Betty went further, she pushed him under, but then something broke the lights and the remote", veronica said, I made a shocked expression, to keep her in the dark, that this is the first time I heard this, but atleast shes honest with me, I must have zoned out since she continued "please say something Peter", she finished.

"Wow Ronnie, I, erhm, dont know what to say, atleast i'm glad you bothgot out of there unharmed, did you see the person there, the person who broke that stuff?", I asked.

"No, it all happend so fast, but the positive thing is that it brought Betty out of her trance, she thought she was polly for crying out loud, but now shes herself again, as you heard she didn't know she did it", veronica said, we locked eyes and she continued "do you hate me for this?", she asked on the verge of tears.

"No Ronnie, why would I hate you for this?, your safe and thats all that matters, anyway, thank you for sharing this, I won't tell anyone, and thanks for last night I really appreciate it", I replied.

"Thank god, and your welcome, you can always call me Peter", veronica said, and gave me a tight hug.

"But we should really go, before we're late for school", I said.

We went downstairs and exited through the front door, May was already gone, since she had work early that morning, on our walk to school we talked about everything from what we we're doing at school, to what we would do after school and to what to study at the University we would attend, the walk to the school was faster than expected, when you have a good time, the time flys by.

Riverdale high school:

We went through the front doors of our school, and were met with Josies glare, Jesus if looks could kill I would be six feet under right now, the same as veronica, "why is she staring at us?, isn't she the one who broke up with you?", Veronica whispered.

I shrugged "yeah, but maybe she thinks you and I hooked up last night, which we kinda did, but not in that way, you know what I mean, we weren't having hanky panky or anything like that", I said and blushed "yeah i'm gonna stop talking now", I finished.

Veronica laughed "hanky panky, really Peter?, you can't say sex", veronica said with a little extra volume, my eyes widend and hushed her, she laughed once more and continued "your so easy to fluster Pretty geek, but if shes gonna stare anymore i'm gonna go talk to her", she finished.

"Please dont, I have hurt her enough", I said, and started to walk, but Ronnie being Ronnie didn't back down.

"Hey Josie, why dont you take a picture it'll last longer", veronica yelled.

This caught Josie off guard, as she started to stammer, but quickly recovered "so I break up with you, only for you run to her, that waitress was right, you and veronica really are together, I hate you Peter Parker", she said as she speed walked away, the hallway were full, so alot of students turned and looked at us, and shaked their head at us, some of the guys gave me a thumps up, and but the pussycats glared at me, Great just Great, we're back at them hating me, just because miss Felicia whatever her name is, couldnt keep her mouth shot, but then again i'm kinda in this pickle because of that first encounter with her and didn't tell Josie about it, and now she hates me, hell she just told me she hates me, Ronnie grabbed my arm and pulled me through the hallways.

Riverdale high after school:

So this is a dumb day, the pussycats hate me, and surprise surprise they are waiting for me, varlerie with her fist closed as she pounds it against her palm, here we go, "hey valerie, I know you said you would punc....", she hit me, valerie hit me, some students turned around and was flabbergasped by the sound and force of her hit or slap what ever floats her boat (pssst shes weak, but dont tell her that), but I did sting just a little, my hand went to my cheek, Valerie seemed to be in pain as she rubbed her hand.

"What the hell are you made out of parker, becuase I think you broke my hand, with your face", Valerie said.

Melody let out a gasp and turned to Valerie "what the hell Val, we were just gonna talk to him, not hit him", melody said.

"I'm done talking, he has done nothing for the past two days, but hurt Josie, its only fair for me to hurt him alittle, and then today you show up with veronica", Valerie said and turned to face me, but she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the look I gave her.

"I deserved that one, but she broke up with me, becuase she believed that waitress, and veronica and I haven't even done anything, but if you hit me again, you better make it count", I said and walked away from them, they didn't see the single tear that slipped my eye, because it hurt, that they dont believe I would never cheat.

On the pavement I could hear someone running in heels, "Peter wait up", veronica yelled, as I slowed down for her to catch up, "what happend back there?", she said her voice full of concern.

"Erhm, I think what happend was Valerie hit me, but anyway hows your day going?", I said.

"My day is good, thanks for asking, wait no, your not changing the subject, do I need to become new York Ronnie and beat some bitches up", she said.

I chuckled "no need for that, but hey, do you wanna go to this drive-in theater tomorrow, I hear they are closing, so maybe we could hang out", I asked.

Kevin came up to us and said "well ofcourse I would love to thank you Peter, I have a truck by the way, we can all sit in it", and smiled as us.

"Sure, sounds awesome", I said.

"Yeah sure, sounds great, but for tonight lets go to pops, I'll text Betty and hear if she wanna come", veronica said.

"Sounds like a plan", I said.

"Awesome fifth wheeling it", Kevin said and we laughed with him.

the three of us walked towards pops.

Pops:

Betty had sent a text saying she would be there, and that Jughead would also be there, since they had worked on a story, and they were getting hungry, when we arrived we saw Betty and Jughead already in a booth, and they had already placed a chair at the end of the table.

We walked towards the booth, but I quickly noticed felicia behind the counter, but also with Hermione Lodge on job today, so maybe I'll be lucky and Hermione will be our hostess today, when we were infront of the booth jug and Betty had aquired for us, veronica and I slipped into the booth and Kevin well he had to take the chair, the dreaded chair of fifth wheeling it, we barely sat down and had ordered a milkshake when Jughead started to vent "the drive-in closin, its just one more nail in the coffin that is riverdale, no forget riverdale, in the coffin that is American dream, but as the Godfather of indie cinema, Quentin Tarantino, likes to say", Jughead continue, but then Kevin interupted, "please, for the love of god, no more Tarantino references", Kevin finished.

"What i'm freaking pissed, this is not about my job at the drive in, the twilight drive-in should mean something to us, we should be trying to save it", Jughead said.

"Whoa, Jug, people just aren't as interested in this age, we have Netflix, VOD and HBO, why would people wanna watch a movie in their car, who even goes there anymore?", veronica said.

"People who wanna buy drugs, thats who", Kevin said.

"Hey, cinephiles and car enthusiasts, right, Peter and bets?", Jughead said.

"Hey dont look at me, I have never seen a drive-in bio before, aunt May told me about it, but I have never seen one before, but I guess it could be kinda fun to see old movies on a big screen out in the open", I said and Jughead only gave a nod of approval.

Betty just looked like a deer caught in a headlight, and looked around and said "totally", before she took a sip of her shake.

"Different question Peter, but who is the chick checking you out?", Kevin said.

I looked around the dinner to find the girl Kevin talked about, I spotted Felicia, I turned towards Kevin and said "that would be felicia, the waitress that broke Josie and I up, or well the one that pointed out a mistake, and now Josie hates me", I said, I maked eye contact with felicia, she gave me a smirk, and i looked away.

Betty, Jughead and veronica, had looked at her also, Betty said "oh my god, I know her, when we were younger we would go to Church Camp together, shes such a unlikeable women", Betty finished.

"Wait wait wait, your telling me that she went to your Church Camp, holy smokes Peter, go over there or I will", Kevin said and laughed at the last part.

"No thanks, kinda not in the mood", I said, and Ronnie took my hand and gave me a reasouring squeeze, I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"Wow, when did this happen?", Kevin asked as he loved some new gossip.

"Nothing has happend Kevin, i'm just comforting my hurting friend", veronica said.

"Dont look but shes coming over here", Jughead said.

"Whos comi....", I started, but then felicia spoke up "well, your playing hard to get Peter, maybe I need to up my game, to get you", she winked and walked away again.

I hit my forehead on the table and laid it there, "why is this happening to me, I was having a good time, until this devil incarnated decided I would be a Great chewtoy", I said.

"Peter get up", Hermione said.

I raised my head and saw Hermione, "sure, whats up Hermione?", I asked.

"Well, here Peter this milkshake is on the house, to cheer you up", Hermione said and walked back towards the desk.

The conversation went back to the drive-in after the talk with felicia and Hermione.

"I'm telling you, the drive-in is owned by the town, but didn't invest in it, and mayor mccoy got an offer she couldnt refuse from an anonymous buyer", Jughead said.

"Wait, an anonymous buyer?, what do they have to hide?, no one cares", veronica said, I caught her eye and gave her a shake of my head to let it go, since this was important to Jughead.

"Well I do, also you guys should come to closing night", Jughead said.

"Erhm, we actually are gonna go to the closing night, I heard about it and we decided to come and see an old movie, to just relax, and have a Great time", I said, and I could see Jughead just smile a little.

"Great, then i'm gonna see you there, I think American grafitti, or is that to obvious", Jughead said.

"I vote for anything starring Audrey Hepburn or Cate Blanchett", veronica said.

"Noooo, come on Ronnie, you already made me watch breakfast at tiffanys 15 times, I can't do it again", I whined, and it only gave me a glare from Ronnie, I continued "breakfast at tiffanys it is", I sighed, and veronica smiled at her victory.

"Everything okay there Betty?, you seem kinda off?", I said.

"What?, I mean yeah, i'm just thinking, rebel without a cause", Betty said and we all chuckled at it, Hermione came over and gave us some fries, she turned to leave, but from were I sat, I could see Cheryl scheming, thanks was the collective answer from all of us.

I could hear what Cheryl said, why is she such a not so nice women, but when its just me and her shes so nice?, well onwards, "if I would have known mama lodge was working at pops, I would never have let Veronica on the vixens, its off-brand, a false message of acceptable" Cheryl said, we made eye contact and Cheryl gave me a smile and I just gave her a shake of my head and returned to my conversation with the table.

"Well after the whole Chuck thing, the vixens kinda love her now", ginger said.

"Do they now", Cheryl started, but when Hermione went by the table to pick up the money on Cheryls desk she placed her hand on the money and said "be sure to put all that cash in the register, you are a lodge after all, and lodges are known to take whats not theirs", she finished and glanced at veronica and I.

Veronica stood out of the booth and went over to Cheryls table, I quickly followed her, "Cheryl", veronica started, but Hermione put a hand infront of us to let us know she would handle this "honey I got this", Hermione started and quickly continued "Cheryl I went to school with your mother, she didn't know the difference between having money and having class either", she finished and walked away, Ronnie and I just smiled at the comeback, but i'm dissapointed in Cheryl, why does she have to be so mean to everyone?

"Now thats an Odd combo of people", Kevin said, as we sat back in our booth, but turned around, and saw that Archie, Fred and ms. Grundy, had walked into the dinner.

"I'll be right back", Betty said and stood up, Jughead tried to grab her and said "Betty, no, don't".

"Wait whats happening", Kevin said.

Pops (Bettys pov):

I walked towards the booth that they had sat down in, and Fred quickly said "hey Betty".

"Hi mr Andrews, ms Grundy, hey Archie can I talk to you", I said.

"Erhm sure, call you later", Archie said.

"No actually now, its just some school stuff, outside?", I said.

We walked out through the front door, I could see Jughead and Peter looking at me with the same expression, do they know what I know?

Pops outside:

We stopped and I said "Archie, as your best friend is there anything you wanna tell me?".

"I dont think so", Archie said as he looked me in the eye, and lied.

"Ms Grundy was at Sweet water river july fourth, were you with her?" I asked.

Archie seemed to think about what to say, "did Jughead or Peter tell you?", he finally said, wait, they both knew, oh i'm gonna talk to these two boys later.

"Jughead and Peter know about this?", I said.

Pops (Peters pov):

Well it seems Betty knows also, Ronnie said "whats happening out there?, do we know?, is it about me?".

"I have a strong inkling, and no its not about you, maybe just let it go", Jughead said.

"I dont think this concerns you veronica", I said.

"Well I think it does, so if you'll excuse me", veronica said and exited the booth and walked through the exit.

Kevin leaned over the table and said "what was it like when Peter or her wasn't  here, I can't even remember".

"I'm right here dude", I said.

"Oh hey, I didn't see you there", Kevin said and laughed, I joined in on it, but again my stupid morals, I got out of the booth to join in, stupid morals, they'll get me on trouble I just know it, and with that i'm out the door besides Ronnie.

Pops outside:

"Its not what you're thinking", Archie said.

"So its just platonic?", Betty said.

"Okay maybe its a little like you're thinking", Archie said.

"Archie are you and ma. Grundy like together?, like romantically?" Betty said.

Ronnie and I approched them, and Ronnie said "oh my god, you and your Music teacher are having an affair?", veronica said, but then turned towards me and said "you knew didn't you?, since you dont seem surprised, and you didn't even tell me about it", she finished.

"Well in my defence it wasn't my secret to tell, so theres that, and I also dont really care about archies love life", I said.

"Well to answer your question, we are together, look I know it sound bad" Archie said.

"Bad?, it sounds scandalous", veronica said.

"Well it sound like jail time to me", Betty said.

"Well if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go inside again to my milkshake", I said and turned back towards pops, but I didn't get far before veronica grapped my arm and said "your not going anywhere mister, now stay put and listen", she said and let go of me.

"Ronnie, Peter alittle help here?", Archie said.

Veronica was stuttering before she said "I mean, technically, Bettys right".

"Arch, on the ethical side, what is ms. Grundy to you, is she a fling or your girlfriend?", I said.

"Ugh, guys, I dont know, I really dont know what to call her", Archie said.

"You said you were alone at the river, you lied to sheriff Keller, to all of us, why?, to protect her?", Betty said.

"She believed in me, when no one else did, only Peter here did", Archie said.

"Erhm, I just played the middle man in convincing Josie, all the work to be there is all you man", I replied.

"Okay, we get it", Veronica said.

"Betty please say something", Archie said, but soon a car pulled up and honked at us, Alice sent us the stink eye and said "get in the car Betty, now", Betty got into her moms car, and Alice said "what have I told you about Archie and veronica?, but Peter is okay, you can see him if you want".

"Can we please just go", Betty said and they drove off.

"Oh Archiekins, you're in deep this time", veronica said.

"Well this has been super awkward, listening to Archies love life, so can we go back inside and drink our milkshakes now?, I said.

"Yeah, lets go", veronica said and grapped my arm "see you Archie", we both said.

"See you guys around", Archie replied as he too got back into the diner, to sit with his father and miss Grundy.

'Ding', I got a text, I pulled my phone out and saw it was from May

May: hey Peter, when are you gonna be home tonight?

Peter: hey May, I'll be home soon, I can take something from pops with me home?

May: okay, the usual please, but we have to eat homecooked food, since we can't afford all this take out

Peter: but we can afford a new kitchen when you burn the house down?

May: boy, dont even

Peter: kidding, but sure, lets do the home cooking soon, see you in a bit

"Sorry guys, I have to go, May wanna have dinner", I said.

"See you later Peter", Kevin said.

"Bye Petey", veronica said as she gave me a hug.

I walked to the front and placed the usual order, Hermione was no where to be seen, so it was felicia who took my order.

"So got a date tonight?", felicia asked.

"Not really, just family dinner with my aunt", I said.

"Oh, cool, so you live with your aunt?", felicia said.

"Yeah, but why do you care?", I said.

"I dont, its called small talk", she said and gave me my food.

"Bye Peter", she said.

"Bye felicia", I said and walked out the front door, when I walked out through the door, I noticed Hermione speaking to a man in a leather jacket with a serpent on the back, I didn't give it a second thought and just walked home.

Riverdale parker neighbourhood:

"May i'm home", I yelled through the house.

"I'm in the kitchen, come quickly", May yelled back.

"What up?", I asked, but my focus was quickly turned to the tv, 'Breaking news, iron man has beaten the criminal known as the Vulture, billionarie Tony Stark aka iron man, have just minutes ago brought down an arms dealer called the vulture, the culprit has been identified as Adrian Toomes, more of this story will follow later, now to where is Spiderman?, the vigilante has not been seen' the news reporter started but May shut the tv off, "so mr Stark took down an armsdealer, cool", I said.

"Sure he took down an armsdealer, but what if you still had your intern ship there, you could have been a target, but anyway, lets eat before the dinner is cold", May said and we started eating, talking about our lifes, and having some good laughs, we ended the night watching a movie on tv and feel asleep on the couch, or more her on the couch and then she 'accidently' bumped me out and then I would get the chair, *yawn* its been a long day, I'll just sleep on the floor.

Riverdale high the next day:

Well lets just say that with the news of iron man saying the day the entire school has gone into a superhero fan group fase, Ronnie quickly walked up to me and said "so you had an internship with Tony Stark right?", which caught the attention of several students, "did you ever meet iron man or like Spiderman?", veronica said and got a small blush when she mentioned Spiderman.

"Yeah I have meet with both Tony and Spiderman, they are both cool guys", I said.

"Wow that so cool Peter, can you maybe introduce me to them or just Spiderman would be amazing", veronica said.

"Sorry Ronnie I can't, I lost the internship when I moved to riverdale", I said.

"To bad, then I just have to settle with your friendship nerd", Ronnie said and winked at me.

"Yeah, jerk", I said and walked away with a laugh.

Riverdale high student lounge:

"So hey, did you guys see the news last night about iron man?", Cheryl asked the people of the lounge.

"Yeah I did, his cool", Reggie said.

"But not as cool as Spiderman right Reggie?", moose said.

Reggie hit his shoulder and laughed "yeah his super cool, like have you seen the youtube clip of him?, where his fighting the Winther soldier and that Falcon guy, and uhhh he fought captain America, he did get a beatdown, but hey, his cool", Reggie finished, everbody looked at him, and he looked down, because he thought he just became super unpopular.

"Yeah, Spiderman is cool and all, but did you guys see the segment after the iron man thing about Spiderman missing, no one has seen him, do you think that vulture freak killed him?", valerie said.

"No, hes too cool to have died by the hand of that freak", Reggie defended me or more likely Spiderman.

"So Peter, you had a Stark internship, what so you think of the guy, since you met him and all, what is he like", cheryl said.

"I only met him a couple of times, but he seemed cool, so I dont really know that much about him", I said.

"Okay, enough, lets play marry, kiss, kill", melody said.

"Mel, what are you 5?", Reggie said.

"I'm in", I said and walked over towards melody, she just smiled at me.

"So, melody, marry, kiss, kill, captain America, Thor and iron man", valerie said.

"Hmm, I guess I would kiss captain America, his kinda cute and all, hmm marry Thor, and then I guess kill iron man, why I dont know", melody said.

"Okay, Cheryl, the same for you, but with Spiderman, captain America and Thor", Reggie said.

"Kiss captain ofcourse, he is cute, marry Thor, i'm gonna be a queen, and kill the menace, I mean Spiderman, he is just so creepy", Cheryl said, and why did that hurt so much?

"Wow, Spiderman is a freaking hero, he is no menace or freak, did you see those children he had saved?, Cheryl if it had been a spider girl out there, you would have never been considered as the one behind the mask, you kinda would just have let the children burn, before getting in danger yourself", Reggie said.

"Well i'm not a hero, so yeah, i'm not a spider, i'm just a blossom, and a blossom only look after themselves", Cheryl said and walked away, I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Peter parker, marry, kiss, kill, Black widow, captain Marvel and she hulk", veronica said.

"Are you crazy?, I have met those women, and they can kill me with one hand, if they find out about this, they're gonna kill me", I said and lightly laughed.

"Well if you dont answer, then I have to make up the answere and then they will all be after you", veronica said and smirked at me.

"Fine, I would kiss captain Marvel, have you seen her?, I would marry Black widow, because she is amazing, and I would have to kill she hulk", I said, *ding*, I got a message

Jenwalters: so spider boy I hear you would kill me, hmph, you can try little man.

I'm in so much trouble aren't I?

CarolD: so you wanna kiss me huh?, your to young for me, but call me up when your older and we'll see.

Where do they know this from?

Romanov: hello little spider, so you wanna marry me huh?, well then, I have to say no young spider, but heads up, maybe the love of your life is closer than you think.

Okay, this was a kinda good conversation, maybe the love of my life is closer than I think only time will tell, only time will tell, see you around true belivers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 423 17
Soo, first of all this is my first time writting a story, so dont be rude hsah. Ans second this is a madnessa story. I KNOW vanessa is married but i...
122K 1.7K 30
⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ This au may mention: -Self harm -Abuse -Smut -cursing ~ This book won't have an update schedule its more for me to write when nee...
1.5K 17 30
I've decided to keep writing story's about Jughead and Betty.