Local Flavour: Playing With F...

By mmmartin10

Lucy McLean and TV chef Quinn Allen are closer than ever, but after a fire at the restaurant and possible ins... More

Part 1: Dreams
Part 2: Lazy Sunday
Part 3: Meet and Greet
Part 4: Trouble
Part 5: Chilled
Part 6: Distant Thunder
Part 7: Drifting
Part 8: Unburdening
Part 9: Just a Discussion
Part 10: Like a Dork
Part 11: Foreboding
Part 12: Dark Highway
Part 13: Anticipation
Part 14: Falling
Part 15: One Word
Part 16: Panic
Part 17: Longing
Part 18: Despair
Part 19: I Dreamed I Was in a Bond Movie
Part 20: Everything Will Be Fine
Part 21: The Messenger
Part 22: Mirage
Part 23: Alone
Part 24: Off the Rails
Part 25: Dark Times
Part 26: The 90/10 Thing
Part 27: A Hot Mess
Part 28: Beside the Point
Part 29: Brutal Truth
Part 30: On the Mend
Part 31: Take Warning
Part 32: Hang On
Part 33: Later
Part 34: Don't Leave
Part 35: The Redemption Tour
Part 36: Already seen
Part 37: Hero
Part 38: An Unexpected Alliance
Part 39: Sink Down
Part 40: A Storm's Coming
Part 41: Solitaire
Part 42: The Worst Thing
Part 43: Riggs and Murtaugh
Part 44: Lights Out
Part 45: Lost
Part 46: Enough

Important Note: Wattpad Originals

27.6K 175 11
By mmmartin10

I'm thrilled to announce that Local Flavour: Playing With Fire has been selected to join Wattpad Originals! The program grew out of a desire for readers to find a way to support the books they love, and it's also an incredible opportunity for me to get paid for my creative work. I've wanted to be a novelist all my life, so this not only represents the next step in my evolution as a writer, it's also a dream come true for me.

This means all of the chapters beyond Part 8 in this book are behind a paywall. If you do not have the means to purchase the book at this time, I completely understand. My new book, Local Flavour: Big Apple is posted on my profile and free of charge.

Thank you for supporting me in my writer's journey and for all your reads, votes and comments on all of my work. With so many great books on Wattpad to choose from, I so appreciate you stopping by to check out mine. 

Now, a warning. This story contains:

- very consensual (and hopefully, hot!) scenes of a sexual nature

- scenes of active suicide ideation. I would hate to cause anyone any distress, so I'll provide another warning on those specific chapters, so you can choose to opt out at that point.

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me on my journey as a romance writer, and a special thanks to my readers — original readers of the first Local Flavour and those who are new. I love your comments, feedback and stars, they are SO appreciated. 

Without further ado, here's the second book in the Local Flavour series! All the best, MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 4.1K 40
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...
2M 99.9K 44
Scarlett and Nate are the epitome of "right person, wrong time", and two years after their one night together, Scarlett sees him interviewing for his...
460K 19.9K 50
Dating a celebrity was investigative journalist Eve Brock's worst nightmare until daytime TV heart-throb Gray Damon became a part of her latest story...
131K 2.5K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...