EXO Imagines AMBW

Av _aydirtygirl_

Just making imagines for the chocolate queens out there Mer

Welcome...
My Black Pearl
My Life
My Black Pearl #2
CEO's Daughter
KCIS
Anniversary night
I can treat you better
Beyond Scared Straight
love shot is lit
First Kiss
Reunion Show
Secret Admirer
The Bed Scene
You Did Well
Anniversary Night #2
My Black Pearl #3
Beyond Scared Straight
The Shy One
The Good Assassin
You See What You Do To Me?
You See What You Do To Me? #2
Wake Up!
Lay U Down
Our Problems
The Shy One
Homemade ships (afro)
Blind Date
Your Mother...
She's Dreaming
...
New Idea for a Chapter(s)
Adopted
Grammys
...
so ummmmm i died
Special Backup Dancer
Been Busy
Serious Talk
Imma just go...
Cultural Appreciation
why...
I have a theory...
REALLL QUICK
Oh sorry...wrong teaspoon SKSKSKKSKS
Isnt He Lovely...Shirtless. Body saying yes, but God says no
Awwwww
WHERE DADDY AT THO!?
This is some cheap ass wine....I love it
Thass CRaYzeeeee
real quick too
gorls gorls gorls dey lub mei
Best Part
hey
obsession
AYO?????

EXO Tryna Get Some

1.3K 18 5
Av _aydirtygirl_

Inspired by another meme I actually died an resurrected from laughing at this. This is a two parter

Kris

As I walk down the road I reach to the Jordan's store. I'm not in the mood to even worry about perverts because I need these shoes like badly. They look so sexy it hurts and I need to look fly for my friends bday party. Not tryna out do her obviously.

I walk into the store and instantly see the pair of shoes. I walk up to it and pick it up. I look at it in awe at the fact that I could buy these with just the swipe of MY card. I walk over to the cashier and take out my purse.
"That'll be $400 ma'am"
"Aite" did I mention these shoes are expensive?
I give him my card to swipe and then he passed me the machine to type in my code (idk what it is).
"Here you go ma'am" he gives me back the shoe box in a bag with the logo on it.
"Have a nice day!" He says with a sweet smile
"You too sweetie" I say back to him
I was walking to the door until some chigga walked in. Is that-
"Ayo wassup girl" he stares sexily at me.
All black for me after that view.

Sehun

I don't know why I chose Korea to go to for university. I think its a bad choice. People just see me as a slut because of my clothes but in reality I get higher grades than them. Like tf? Ppl always tryna get in my DMs and shit like I wanna talk to em. Whatever.

I sit down at the café at school drawing out my project. I went to go get bubble tea and came back. Its not that bad its really good.

Sehun's POV
I walk into the café to spot any specials. I love bubble tea. I look on the first table in front of me and I saw it. Chocolate bubble tea. I then look at who owns it and damn! I outbursted my thoughts and didn't realize
"Damn gurl you look more tasty than bubble tea" oh shit....

D.O
As much as I loved being the daughter of a CEO,you get no privacy. People sneak in your house. When you go on the road people up in yo face. Chiggas always holla at me. Like dude. I'm only for one dude that I'm gonna meet today. DO KYUNGSOO aka D.O of EXO. He's gonna work with my dad for some modelling thing. Yea its a model agency. I, of course, am a model and one of the top models here too. Not because I'm the daughter but because of popularity. People say I'm spoiled rotten but really I buy my own shit. But that's not the point. I finna walk in and suprise him.

*hours later*
The time came. I walk into the meeting room and sat down at the table. I look up to see him. He's staring into my soul but that's just him staring. Its so cute.

Sooner or later my Dad walked in and began the meeting.

*half an hour later* (sorry I skip so much I just dont have much ideas)
"Excuse me for a moment" my dad says walking out the room.
"Hello..." I say kindly while bowing my head a bit.
"Hey....umm I didn't get your name"
"Y/N"
"Damn that's beautiful"
"Thanks..." I have a weird feeling now
"So ugh you single?"
"Yea" I want you honey.
"Shit me too haha" oh god stop
"Look if you tryna holla...its not working"
"Baby I'm not as small as I look" he smirks and then looks at his bulge. Omg why did I say hello....

Tao
Just another day in the dojo. Guys watch me use my nun chucks in awe. I'm used to it but I dont like when people stare at me. It's awkward.

I finished my nun chuck practice and decided to change so I could go to the gym area. I walk over to my bag and took it up. I headed to the washroom and began my mission of changing.

I walk out and damn my clothes are tight. Why did I choose this outfit? Guys looked at me. Keep in mind that Asians are the dirtiest race. They nastyyy. They that freaky deaky type. I was on my phone and while walking out some girl stopped me.
"What's your deal?"
"Excuse me?" I say not really caring
"You come here everyday dressed like that so that men can take you home!"
I finally look up from my phone to see who tf this dumbass is. Oh the gym whore? She accusing me of her job. Wait a second-
"Wait.....you mean to tell me you're not the girl sneaking into men's washrooms. Your telling me you're not the girl that slept with half of the gym guys here and your 19. You wanna come up to my face and call me a whore? Oh okay....you know I think you should go back to school so they can teach you teens how to talk to adults by not seducing them." I say in a calm tone.
"I-i dont know what to say-" I cut her off
"Okay then" I then walk off
"OHHHHHH SHE TOLD YO ASS"
"DAMN SHE BADASS"
"Hey gurl, wanna take a ride on my wushu stick?" I stop in my tracks and turn around
That has to be-
Tao....of course.

Lay (can I just say he's so cute like I would die and I'm thankful we born the same day. But why do I still look like a potato?)

I'm at some drug dealers house for a party. But everyone just smoking dope. I'm the only black girl here while others are Asian. I dont feel welcome cuz they just staring.
"Yo staring at me doesn't make shit bettter" I say to them.
They turn around and didn't look at me again.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. This Asian dude looks high asf. Eyes red like a period pad. Damn did someone throw blood in yo eyes? Damn you high. He then opens his mouth and says the cutest but dumbest shit I've ever heard.
"Gurl you always on my mind....so are unicorns...... unicorns.....sorry wut"

Baekhyun

I'm at Disney world in some part of Vegas. Idek how I got here. This place starts with a M doe. Anyways back to the point. I need someone to help me.

I walked over to a stand with a paintball gun. There was a camera in front of him so I guess he's a YouTuber.
I went over to him because the camera stopped.
"Hi I need some help"
"Heyyy wassup cutie"
"Umm can you help me get out of Disney World?"
"Disney World? We dont have Disney World in Korea" (its true) oh wow. Oh I'm in Korea...I WAS IN VEGAS LAST TIME I CHECKED! Then where tf am I?
"Oh well then where am I?"
"Lotte World Theme Park!" Wtf is a Lotte?
"That's nice. Ummm can you tell me how to exit?"
"The exit is closed rn."
"Why would an exit be closed"
"Didn't you hear? Their doing work on the gate."
"Oh word? Okay"
"You know you're very pretty?" dear god
"Ain't that some magical shit..." I mumble but he heard.
"You look magical. You know what else is magical...." He looks down at his bulge. Dear god how is it not ripped? Its suffering in there!

part two comes soon (>ω<)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

44.7K 614 24
This one's for my melanin girlies, There are a lot more to come, but I'm starting off slow. Enjoy❤️
89.3K 2.8K 62
Just a bunch of BTS and GOT7 imagines for my beautiful chocolate women (everyone's beautiful). REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! Feel free to ask if you want a pe...
448K 9.3K 81
𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑢𝑛 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑.
345K 9.8K 17
❝Nudes?❞ ❝Who this?❞ [UNDER MAJOR EDITING!] -- copyright © - Queen-Tuan, Jackson Wang AU // Book 1/7 in Got7 Series, credit to @jimin-senpai