EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REAS...

By Hellokitty3000

A young innocent girl still learning the qualities of life seems to stumble into literally every problem you... More

Chapter 1 Getting To Know Melissa
Chapter 2 Melissa's Flu
Chapter 3 Mellisa's Friends
Chapter 5 I'm Finally Free!

Chapter 4 There's More To Life

5 0 0
By Hellokitty3000

Saturday

I woke up this morning regular, there was nothing bothering me. It felt good. I've never woke up this way before. I realized how the curse have me a break for once and it made me appreciate it more. But then the day turned around. I walked into the cafeteria and I slid all the way across! All day I was thinking about the curse, and I realized there's more to life than this stupid curse. From then on I learned to not only ignore the curse, but to embrace it. So a lot of good things have been rolling my way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 116 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
489K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
177K 6.5K 81
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...