𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

By ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... More

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
💔 q & a answers💔
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
💔 q & a answers💔 ii
26
27

15

10.6K 366 320
By ourblackdahlia

The sound of two boys woke him up that morning and the first thing he felt was warm.

Hoseok was wrapped up in a soft blanket on a big warm bed alone in a big pretty room.

And he was scared.

He recalled the last few hours he could remember but felt his thoughts cloud up and his shoulder bunch up as he started to panic, unmoving.

He felt his mind going into that space again and thought of looking around for his kitty. pancake!

But his kitty wasn't here. No one was here.

He wasn't home.

Hoseok felt a choked sob rack his throat causing an immediate onslaught of tears to fill his eyes and run down his face.

He was crying.

No.

He was throwing a downright tantrum.

Hoseok closed his eyes shut tight and kicked the cover off his legs, shaking his fists into the air. He screamed at the top of his lungs and kept screaming, even when someone came in the room.

A soft feminine hand rested on the back of Hoseoks neck and leaned him into their chest. Hoseok quickly latched to the person, his vision blurred by tears.

She ran smooth hands down his face, wiping tears from his eyes with her fingers. "Hush, baby, shh," a soft voice; a gentle but firm touch on his shoulders, attempting to ground him. "I know. I know you're scared."

Hoseok fought to open his eyes through tears. He was scared and felt alone in an unfamiliar environment.

The body shielding his was soft and warm and smelled like vanilla and rose water.

Like his baths. Like his home.

Hoseok made eye contact with a young woman and she looked back at him with loving care.

A wave of relief washed over him as he smiled faintly at the stranger.

"Mama.."

A moment of panic then confusion then realization in Rose's eyes and she pet Hoseok's hair down and looked deep into Hoseok's eyes, slipping into her role. "Hey, darling. What is it?"

Hoseok leaned into her touch and wrapped his arms around her, attempting to make a place for himself in her lap. When she kept him seated, he looked back at her, still, teary-eyed, and hiccuped out a whine.

"Seokie want-" he gulped. "Seokie wan' mamas l-lap."

"Al-alright." Rose bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrows. "Answer something for me, Seokie."

Hoseok nodded and moved to sit in her lap, putting his arms over her shoulders like a toddler.

"How old do you feel right now, Seokie?"

Hoseok wipes his face on her shoulder and hugged tighter. He holds up four fingers and Rose feels her heart simultaneously drop and rise.

"Okay, baby." She contemplated whether this was a good idea, and chastised herself when she opted for being selfish. "Mama's gonna go get you a bottle, baby. Okay? Gonna get a bottle for the big boy. Stay here, baby." She moved to get up, leaving him sliding onto the bed.

Hoseok took his face from the crook of her shoulder and shook his head vigorously, tears cascading down his face more rapidly. "No, Mama! No, leave Seokie! No!"

Rose could feel another tantrum coming on and rubbed his back, shushing him before the other boys in her home heard. But She heard the shuffling of feet outside his door and whispers and cursed, which Hoseok complained about.

Jesus, what the fuck was she supposed to do?

She breathed a heavy sigh, mentally apologizing to not only Hoseok but the boys outside the door. "Okay, Seokie. Hold on tight for Mama."

Hoseok did what he was told and squeezed his arms around her tighter. She was so soft and warm. Hoseoks stomach growled as she got up with a grunt.

"Mama..." he started whining.

"Mamas got you." Rose took one last look around for any other way before she made her way to the door and opened it, coming face to face with three of now seven young boys. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. They stared at her wide-eyed before they turned their attention to the grown man shivering in her arms.

Three stares with different meanings. Confusion, Curiosity, and Intrigue.

She looked at them all and opened her mouth to say something before Hoseok's stomach rumbled again, making him kick his legs and squirm.

She almost cursed again and walked past the boys at her door and down the hall towards the kitchen. The boys looked at each other before wordlessly following her and the crying boy.

She didn't have any servants; didn't find the need for any but now with all these boys in her home. She might need to hire one or two.

She set Hoseok down on the counter after some coaxing and promises of more cuddling and milk.

Hoseok whined and whimpered as the boys stood at the entrance of the kitchen, appraising him. In his little space, it didn't feel very good. He avoided eye contact and felt a sub drop coming on before he heard her melodic voice once more.

"Come here, baby. You hungry?" Hoseok nodded and reached out for her again. She touched a palm to the milk bottle to check its temperature and squeezed a drop from it on her hand for good measure before finally accepting the dancer into her arms and nursing the milk into his mouth.

He held her with an adoring gaze in his face and drunk the milk from the baby bottle. The other boys watched in amazement as the formerly crying boy seemed to be easily sated by her touch alone. She looked at the boys and sighed.

"What a big boy," she cooed at Hoseok. "You think you can hold this by yourself?" Hoseok nodded reluctantly and took the bottle with both hands, watching Rose as she pets his hair and walked away from him.

The boys followed her footsteps and she walked to the doorway out of Hoseoks hearing range but so she could still watch him.

Jimin spoke up. "What... What was that? Who's that?"

Rose rubbed her temple with two fingers and squeezed. "That's....one of the boys that my troupe rescued along with you and the others."

"Well, why is he...?" Taehyung paused. "Why's he calling you...Mama? Did you know him?"

"No." Rose shook her head in pity. "Chances are he's experiencing what's called a 'sub drop'. I can't be too surprised. He woke up in an unfamiliar environment alone and scared from what happened to you all. He was probably triggered in some way."

Jungkook stayed quiet. Taehyung looked inquisitive.

Jimin still looked confused. "Well, why you? Why 'Mama'?"

"It appears that that young boy is what can be referred to as a 'little'. Also known as an age player. He falls into a space of being younger as a defense mechanism or relief. It's very common and there's an entire community of them. Please tell me if you're uncomfortable with that."

None of the boys said anything.

Jungkook finally spoke up. "Why..." He stuttered, playing with his fingers. He looked back at Hoseok, who was happily sucking at his bottle and seeming oblivious to the investigation going on. "Why did you have a baby bottle? Are you a little?"

Rose looked at Jungkook and seemed to be discerning something about him, almost like she was reading a book.

"No, I'm a caregiver."

She saw Jungkook tense up at that, biting his lip to keep from grinning.

Jack fucking Pot.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

Hoseok finished his bottle and stared around the room before he laid eyes on his Mama again. He whined pitifully and teetered off the counter, catching himself on strong legs. Rose heard him get up and looked back at him.

She quickly walked over to him again and he giggled softly. "Mama! Seokie's done!" His smile was warm and wide, making even the questioning boys by the doorway feel a bit better.

Rose smiled genuinely. "Good job, angel! What a good boy you are. Can you tell Mama how old you feel, baby?"

Hoseok hesitated and his brain seemed to get fuzzy. Rose waited patiently before she tried prompting him.

"Do you feel different, baby?"

Hoseok nodded, ignoring the boys by the door and their inquisitive stares. Instead, he stared down at his Mama.

"Yes, Mama."

"Can you tell Mama how old?"

Hoseok held up seven fingers and Rose let out a heavy sigh of relief. Not out of space but better. "Can you say 'hi' to the nice boys, baby?"

Hoseok finally turned his attention to the boys and surprised them all when he smiled widely. He waved enthusiastically.

"I'm Hoseok! C-can call me Seokie! I like graham crackers and banana milk!" He looked over at Jungkook. "Do you like banana milk?"

Jungkook slid on a shy smile, he looked back down at his hands and nodded. "Y-yeah. I...I like it too, S-Seokie."

He could feel himself slipping.

Rose's gaze went from Hoseok to Jungkook. She smirked. "Do you want some too, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's big brown eyes widened as she acknowledged him. "Yes, please." Rose stepped to the side, gesturing toward the large black fridge.

He walked up to the refrigerator and open it. Finding that it had way too many compartments. "U-um..." He felt himself blushing as Hoseok giggles at him from where he was hugging a baffled Jimin.

Rose chuckled and gave up behind him. "I've got it, bunny. You go have a seat, okay?"

Jungkook turned bright red and nodded walking with his head down to the small six-person dining table. Rose reminded herself to get a new one. Hoseok took Taehyung and Jimin's arms leading them to the table.

Rose laughed and all the boys in the room almost swooned. "While you're all here I might as well."

She walked to the intercom by the fridge and pressed two buttons on it. "Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoonie. Come downstairs." She spoke into it.

Not a moment later, "Okay, Jinnie and Me are coming..." Namjoon; smart kid. Most people couldn't use her intercom after just one try.

Rose waited a moment and pressed the button again. "Yoongi-ah," she said impatiently.

After a few moments, "...Why?" A gruff voice said on the other side.

Rose laughed dryly and kept her hand on the intercom. "Because I said so. I want you downstairs now."

"I don't-"

"Now." Her voice sent shivers down the backs of five boys listening.

A pause. "Fine."

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

A few minutes later and seven boys were in her kitchen, Hoseok had come out of little space and for the last half hour, Rose had explained what was going on, little space and had Hoseok introduce himself again. Yoongi was now sitting in his seat at the table, and Hoseok was clinging to Rose who was leaning on the counter.

Namjoon was holding tightly to Jin's hand as she explained where she stood with Little space.

After she was done explaining, that she was a caregiver. She sighed again for the umpteenth time that day. "If any of you are uncomfortable with that, please tell me. The last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable."

The boys remain silent and looked around into each other's eyes. Rose nodded and spoke again.

"Did any of you know about Little space before today?"

A few beats passed, and no one did anything.

Finally, Jin raised his hand. Followed closely by Namjoon.

Then Taehyung and Yoongi. Which shocked a few people.

And finally Jungkook.

Rose chuckled to herself. "And are any of you littles yourselves?"

Five hands stayed up.

Jimin gaped at Taehyung from his seat beside him.. "What the fuck?!"

🌸✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * · 🌸

Hey, guys! Once again, I have completed another chapter! Hoseok's a little! As is Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin!

So far ;)

Here are some pictures of the home so you can get yourselves comfortable with the way it looks!

Exterior! six bedrooms! And seven bathrooms!

Foyer with stairs leading to three upstairs bedrooms! Namjoon + Jin's, Yoongi's and Rose's!

Living room from chapter 14!

Dining + kitchen area where Jungkook and Hoseok drunk banana milk!

Kitchen area where Yoongi frequently gets punished.

Wine cabinet that Jimin sneaks into.

All the bathrooms look like this but Rose's is the only one with a bathtub.

All the closets look like this. (Taehyung's heaven)

All the boys bedrooms are identical with the exception of Namjoon + Jin's and Taehyung + Jimin's (which have two beds)

Rose's bedroom ;)

What do you guys want to read in upcoming chapters? Smut? Fluff? Have any questions for Y/N?

Is it weird that she let Hoseok call her 'Mama' immediately?

Okay, thanks so much for reading! And remember!

Vote🌺Comment🌺Favorite

until next time -

♥️꽃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 638 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
24.7K 709 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
Dreaming By 💜

Fanfiction

2.4K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...
26K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...