Clementine x Louis

By clemsleftoe

Clementine and AJ have just been introduced to the kids at Ericson's School for troubled youth. The kids seem... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17 🕯
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (THE END)

Chapter 16

1.3K 40 6
By clemsleftoe

The group of six had arrived back from the boat. And to Clementine, everyone looked so saddened. Were they all that sad that she had been gone or was it something else?

Gabe went to go talk to Javi. Minerva and Violet went inside together. Which just left Louis, Clem and AJ. The three went to go sit on the picnic tables.

"What's wrong with everyone? I'm back now." She tried to make light of the situation.

Louis sighed. "You don't know?" She shook her head in response. "Mitch died when him and Willy were distracting the other soldiers. Everyone is really down about it."

Clem covered her mouth in shock. "Oh my gosh." She enclosed Louis in a hug. "I'm sorry, Louis." He hugged her back and AJ embraced Clem's back to try and join in on the hug. "I didn't know."

Louis pulled away and looked to the floor." No it's fine. "That's why there weren't as many people to come rescue you. They were all so convinced that they didn't want to get anyone else killed for someone they just met. You have no idea how angry that made me." He sighed and looked up to Clem to stare in her eyes. "I'm just glad to have you back." He placed a hand on her thigh, his hand over hers.

"I'm glad to be back."

Louis' eyes widened as he realized what he wanted to do. He got up quickly and rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness. "I should go I... I have to go do something really... important." Clem raised her eyebrow at his stuttering but let him walk off. She looked over to AJ who was still beaming from her return.

"So how have you been doing Goofball?" She asked putting her arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer."

"Not so good." He looked down to the floor. "I don't like being alone and not having you with me. It's scary." He sighed. "And then the other kids said they didn't want to help get you back, I got so mad. Like, I just wanted to punch everyone's head. Especially Willy. I don't like getting that mad." Don't worry I would have been mad at Willy's masturbating, skinny, no teeth, head ass too.

Clem sighed at his statements. Another time to teach. "You need to control your anger and to do that just breathe. The anger will pass but you always have to make sure that you only think those things and never do them." She emphasized the word never to make the point more clear to AJ.

"Yeah but people die. They need to grow up." Clem was awed by his response.

"They've been sheltered and you have to remember that Mitch just wasn't anyone. He was someone who was close to them and to Willy he was like a brother." She sighed. "It would be like. . . if I die, to you."

AJ's eyes widened at the comparison. "That's not happening. I'll always protect you."

"I know you will." She remembered an important thing that she had only talked to AJ about, a few times. "You know what would have to happen if I got bit, remember."

"Yeah, but I don't want to talk about this anymore." She saw the hurt in his eyes so she respected his wishes. "Okay. I know you don't like talking about this but we have to sometime in the future. Its important." She crossed her arms.

"I know." He looked at her backpack that was still on her back. It looked fuller than usual. "What's in there?" AJ asked curiously, unzipping the bag and peaking inside.

Clem had almost forgotten about the items she gathered from the supply room on the boat. "Can't believe I forgot." She took the bag off her back and rested it on her legs. She unzipped the bag until it was all the way open. "I raiders had a lot of supplies on the boat so before I escaped I grabbed some." She removed one of the hand guns and pistols from the bag. And waved it around, admiring the find. "It's been a long time since we've seen one of these, right?"

AJ nodded. "Yeah, it looks like a bigger version of my gun." He reached for it but Clem pulled it away.
"I don't think your ready for this one AJ but good observation."

AJ slumped down in his seat. "Do the other kids know how to shoot?" He asked.

"I don't think so but we can teach them and hopefully they can teach us to be . . . normal." They both laughed at her remark.

Louis once again entered the courtyard making his way to a giggling Clementine and AJ. He loved to see them both laugh. Neither of them smiled or laughed enough.

He was sweating from nervousness. His whole plan could easily backfire in his face. "Uh, Clem are you... cold?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. Get it together Louis. He thought to himself. This should be easy, they talk, they hug, they kiss. What made this moment different.

She raised an eyebrow at his question. "Cold? Uh no, not really?" Shit! He thought to himself again. She got up from the table and put her bag back on her back. "Actually we were thinking that we could teach you to shoot." She smiled at him softly.

He laughed nervously trying to recuperate from his plan ending in failure. "Uh Clem, I don't think I can practice shooting with AJ's gun."

"Actually, I picked a few up from the boat." She switched her bag onto her stomach and showed him the guns.

"Oh..." He said in shock. "I guess I'm not getting out of this one."

"Not a chance, Prince Charming." The three walked to the other end of the courtyard where there was a target for shooting arrows.

Clem grabbed the gun from the bag and tried to get used to it again. Even though she hadn't used one in a while, you never forget how to use a gun. "Our goal for you today is this," She pointed the gun near target and pulled the trigger. The bullet ended up hitting perfectly in the middle of the target. The bullet ended up going straight through the target and on the other side of the fence. "Easy." Everyone turned there way when they heard the gun go off.

"Clem? Louis? What the fuck?" Marlon said speed-walking over to them. "Do you know how loud that was?"

Clem shrugged. "Not loud enough to attract any walkers. We're far from the fence. It's fine." Argued Clem, her voice getting more aggressive. "Willy yells louder than the gun and he doesn't attract any. Relax."

Marlon sighed and left the two be, but not before smirking at Louis, still teasing him about Clem. She continued her lesson, with AJ nodding at everything she said. "Usually I would teach you with bottles but, you know, we don't really have any." She handed him the gun. Louis hesitated to grab it but he did and started shaking when he had it in his hands.

"Are you okay?" She asked, noticing that he was shaking.

"You know, it's a lot easier to not accidentally kill someone with a chair leg than with a gun." He said still laughing nervously.

"Don't worry your not gonna kill anyone." She reassured touching his shoulders. "Show me how you think you hold it." She instructed, now crossing her arms to see how much he knew.

He pointed his arms straight out, hardly even bending them, with his shoulders almost up to his ears and his body tense. Clem and AJ took one look at his form and busted out laughing. Louis took down his stance and placed his hands on his hips scowling at the two. "You're terrible." AJ said continuing to laugh.

Clem stopped herself. "Okay, so this is gonna be harder than I thought." She said through a few giggles. "Just remember, the gun isn't going to hurt you, it's just a thing."

"You make it sound easier than it is." He said getting back in his stance with Clem still trying to hold in her laughs.

She stood beside him, critiquing his actions. "To aim you look through that notch, on the top." He looked through it to see what she was referring to. "Don't lock your elbows." She pushed down on his elbows. "And maybe you should push these down too." She lightly pushed his shoulders, making him relax them. "Line up the part at the end with your target and remember to press the trigger steadily."

He sighed. "Okay."

"You've got this and remember, you're not gonna be perfect on the first try."

"I bet you were." He flirted.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "No, the second try."

"Oh."

"I don't have to cover your ears, do I." She asked jokingly.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind." He stuttered.

Louis tried his best to line up the shot with the middle of the target, trying his best to not tense up again. He breathed out and took the shot. "Fuck!" He screeched. The bullet had completely missed the target and instead had hit near the bottom of the tree the target was hanging on. "At least I hit something." he cheered.

She crossed her arms and shook her head. "If that was a walker, the most you would've done was given it a broken toe."

He frowned. "You're supposed to be teaching me, not insulting me."

"All right, all right, line up the shot again." She commanded.

Clem heard footsteps behind her and was surprised to see Violet. "Are you trying to teach this idiot how to shoot?" asked Violet, chuckling in between her words.

"Yeah, I found a few guns on the boat."

"Cool." She glanced over to Louis. "Don't kill her Louis. If you kill her I kill you." She glared at him. He nervously laughed.

"He's fine, Vi." Clem said defending him.

"Exactly, Vi, I've got a great teacher." He stood beside Clem with the gun pointing towards the floor.

Violet shrugged. "Just stick to the chair leg." she said, leaving them to continue the lesson.

"Just ignore her. Try again." He lined up the shot. Clem had to push down his elbows and shoulders again. This time she paid attention to his aim. "A little over to the right." He moved the gun to the right. "Aim higher." He aimed higher. "And keep the gun steady." He tried to steady his shaking hands. He took the shot and the bullet pierced again into the tree but a bit higher than before.

He shook his head at the failed attempt. "Welp, I guess I won't beat your high score of one bad try."

She sighed. Was she doing something wrong? She tried a different tactic. "Here line up the shot again." He did as she said. But instead of just instructing where he was meant to shoot. She stood behind him and took his shoulders.

Louis could feel his face start to get hotter. She lined up his shoulders, looking through the notch, to aim for him. "Ok, shoot." She said, still having her hands placed on his shoulders. He shot and this time the bullet touched the target but only the outer ring. "Great!" She cheered. She looked up to him and smiled. "Not the best, but you'll get better." She patted his back and let go of his shoulders.

"He's still not as good as me." AJ boasted.

"You got that right, little dude." He ruffled his hair and handed Clem back the gun. He slightly smiled at her.

"Thanks for the lesson." He stepped closer to her and grabbed her hand. "I really appreciate it. It was kinda fun."

"Yeah sure, anytime." She responded. "Soon, with a little practice, you'll be better than me."

"Not possible." He walked over to the target and pointed to the first shot she made, the one that pierced directly in the middle of the target. "This is skill." She chuckled. "Just remind me to never piss you off standing at a good distance with a target painted on my chest."

She shrugged and walked over to AJ. "Wanna go draw with Tenn?" She asked AJ.

"Yeah sure." The two of them walked over to Tenn, Violet and Minerva while Louis signaled Marlon to go inside with him to talk.

. . .

"So that's your plan to ask her to be your girlfriend?" Asked Marlon. Louis had told him about his plan to officially ask Clem to be his girlfriend. They were talking in his office. Marlon in his office chair and Louis sitting on his desk. Yes I am keeping it a secret. I'm evil, I know.

"What you don't like it? You think its bad."

Marlon shrugged. "It's basic. You need to go all out. You don't find a girlfriend in a time like this."

Louis frowned. "It's not like I can take her to some fancy restaurant or something like that."

"I'm not saying you have to, it just should be more than... that."

"Well what are you suggesting?" He asked crossing his arms.

"How about you get all the others involved. You, know, have them all have a letter and everyone stands in a line and it spells, something romantic. But everyone jumbles the words on purpose, like in those movies. And then, boom, you've got a girl."

"And risk Violet telling Clem? Or Tenn telling AJ and then AJ telling Clem? Uh, no."

"Fine, suit yourself and your shit plan but don't come crying to me when she says no." He smirked. "What would you do if she does say no?"

Louis shuddered. The embarrassment. The hurt he would feel. Oh, god, the awkwardness. "I don't know. She won't though." He paused and played with his fingers. "You don't think she'll say no, right?" He asked quickly and urgently.

Marlon shrugged, teasing Louis. "Just tell me what happens okay. I suggest you go with my plan."

"And how do you know it won't backfire?"

Marlon snickered. "Asks the virgin." He chuckled.

Louis gasped in shock and placed his hand to his chest dramatically. "Ouch."

"Well hopefully, that'll change soon." Marlon smirked.

Louis looked at Marlon disgusted. "Dude don't, just don't." Louis didn't know what it was but he hated when Marlon made sexual jokes involving him and Clem. Did Marlon just see him and Clem's relationship as just a way for him to get laid?

"Is that all you think this is?" Asked Louis, getting agitated.

"What, no. They're just jokes. C'mon, you've had to had think about it a few times."

"Well, yeah, but I would never go through with it. It could ruin our relationship."

"Or it could-"

"Can we just stop talking about her like this?" He said interrupting him. His tone softened. "Thanks for the advice... I guess."

"Yeah, sure." Marlon leaned back in his office chair watching Louis leave the room. I'm just trying to help him. He thought.

. . .

The rest of the night the group ate dinner and played a few games of truth or dare. AJ and Tenn wanted to practice their art a bit more so they stayed out of the game. Willy was still grieving about Mitch so he stayed out of the game. Gabe was forced to play because of his uncle. Ruby and Aasim were bored so they decided to play. Which meant that Aasim, Marlon, Violet, Minerva, Ruby, Omar, Louis, Gabe, Clem, and Brody were playing.

Louis had been dared to try and not talk the whole game, he failed miserably. Marlon had been forced to tell everyone the story of his haircut. Minerva and Violet were dared to be positive for the rest of the game. Violet failed the next round but Minerva seemed to be keeping her cool. Gabe was dared by Louis to smack himself five times. Aasim was forced into telling Ruby how he felt about her. Ruby had been dared to bite someone and she had chosen Omar. And Clem still hadn't been chosen at all until...

Minerva had the high card and Clem had the lowest card. She chuckled to herself. "I dare you, to kiss Louis."

Violet looked over to her in disgust. "Minnie really?"

"Kiss her?" Asked Aasim shocked. "Why the fuck would she kiss that idiot?"

"This should be good." Giggled Brody.

"That's a really mean dare, Minnie." Ruby said.

" I'm with Aasim on this one." Omar said. Marlon was trying so hard to stop himself from laughing.

Gabe sighed. Did they really have to do that in front of him, again? Yes they do Gabe. Nobody cares about your feelings. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Clem shrugged leaving Brody, Aasim, Omar and Ruby astonished of how she wasn't fazed by the dare, hardly at all. "You're not gonna fight it?" asked Aasim. Clem ignored his question and walked over to Louis. She sat beside him in his chair.

"Hi." He said, flirtatiously.

"Hi." She replied, blushing a bit. "I thought you weren't supposed to be talking."

"That ended like, five rounds ago. There was no hope."

She chuckled.

"Less flirting and more kissing." Minnie shouted across to them. Everyone looked over to her a bit worried.

"I agree with Minnie." Marlon chimed in. Gabe was getting tired of this. He rested his head in his hand and looked at the pair blankly. 

"You both are thirsty." Gabe said out of annoyance.

"Maybe I am." Minnie responded. "I'm trying to be positive." She said referring back to the dare she was given.

They stopped talking and looked over to Louis and Clem ready for them to execute the dare. "We're wait- oh."

Without warning Clem separated the space in between her and Louis and connected her lips with his. Clem went to go pull away but Louis stopped her, deepening the kiss, Clem's eyes opening in the process but closing them shortly after she realized the Louis didn't want to pull away, leading her to let out a soft moan. When I heard that moan in the game I had to pause and recuperate myself. He could stay here forever with his lips connected to hers but of course it had to come to an end.

He finally removed his lips from hers and they stared at each other for a while, her looking as red as a tomato.

"Damn." Aasim said wide-eyed.

"Um, that seemed like more than a 'dare' kiss." Brody said, looking at the two of them.

"Did you guys know about this?" Asked Ruby pointing at Gabe, Minerva, Marlon, and Violet. They all just shrugged.

"I never would've thought this idiot would get a girl." Said Aasim.

"You know Aasim, I should've dared you to not call me an idiot for a day." Louis said looking away from Clem for a moment.

"Ew gross." said a murmured voice from afar. It was AJ and Tenn. Everyone chuckled.

Clem was still beaming red. She tried to hide herself from everyone. "I should go." She stood up from the seat beside Louis. "I'm kind've tired. Didn't get much sleep last night. You know, from being in a cell." She squinted her eyes at Gabe. She called after AJ and the two of them headed to their dorms.

Gabe's face fell at her remark. He made his way over to his uncle that was again, playing with Rosie. He seemed to really like her.

That just left Marlon, Brody, Aasim, Ruby, Louis, Minnie, Omar and Violet all in awe of what happened between Clem and Louis. "So you and Clem huh?" asked Brody.

"Yeah me and Clem." Louis replied smiling ear to ear.

"What's it like." Ruby chimed in. "She seems so... hard. Never would've expected her to be the relationship type. Especially with you Louis. You guys are total opposites."

Louis pulled down the collar of his coat playfully. "Well you know what they say, opposites attract."

She shrugged. "I guess they do." Aasim and her made I contact but quickly broke it.

Everyone headed in while Louis stayed outside with Marlon.

"Damn, Lou." Marlon said, commenting on the kiss. "Are you sure you don't want to do what we talked about earlier." Louis stopped smiling and punched Marlon on the arm.

"Dude, shut up."

Marlon shrugged at his remark. "But really, damn, you didn't want to pull away. She was fucking red and everything." Marlon kept going on and on while Louis was rolling his eyes frantically. While Marlon was in mid-sentence, Louis just walked away not wanting to here anymore dirty jokes about him and Clem.

Okay, I promise he'll ask Clem to be his gf next chapter. Anyway happy reading. Make sure to leave comments because I love reading them and have a great day/night. Also only a few more days til Clem's story ends. Hopefully in the final episode there will be plenty of Clouis scenes and I hope that Louis kisses Clem instead of Clem kissing Louis because he needs to make a move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 429 33
Amidst the unforgiving world of the undead, seeking refuge at Ericson's Boarding School introduces you to Louis, a compassionate and talented musicia...
3.9K 141 11
Family dead. Friends dead. Death is pretty fucking common the last few years. You have roamed alone for a while now. Trust is hard to give.. or get...
10.1K 363 33
!THIS IS A FANFIC! This is a story about Y/n L/n. In an apocalyptic world. She ends up taking refuge at a beaten down school named Ericsons home for...
68K 2.2K 112
Journey through The Walking Dead telltale franchise with a twist!!! You are a character who grows up and "eventually" romances Clem! Updates can be r...