He's In love With A Tomboy

By sandushengshou23

[TOMBOY 1] He's in love with a Tomboy Si Lex Castillejo ay lumaki sa States kasama ang kanyang personal butle... More

Must Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Must Read!!
Characters Illustration I
Characters Illustration II
Characters Illustration III

Chapter 78

471 7 0
By sandushengshou23

Third Person

Two days later~

Everyone's awaiting event has come, though worst for Lex. Everyone is wearing their best and most  expensive suit and dresses.

Wearing a royal blue long sleeve underneath his black tuxedo. He tugged his neck tie in place before pressing the doorbell. Seconds later, the maid open the door for him. Upon acknowledging his fiery sky blue hair, the maid greeted him.

"Good evening Young Master Eron, the Young Lady Crisha is still preparing herself. Please enter and wait for her at the living room." Eron nodded and makes his way on the living room. As he seated, a door suddenly open revealing Peter, Crisha's father.

"Eron, take care of Crisha okay?"

"Don't worry tito. Seriously, I've handled worst." He said, much pertaining to his sister causing the older man to chuckle. "Actually, I have the feeling that Rav might be her partner." Peter muttered. "Those two always keeps their feelings hidden to their self. They're are both oblivion with each others feeling." He added shaking his head. "Kahit magpilit naman nilang itago ang nararamdaman nila sa isa't isa, may mga taong nakakahalata. Sila lang talaga yung mga mukhang ewan." Eron snorted.

As if on cue, someone walked down the staircase. Her high heels echoes inside the room as it collided at the marble floor. Eron stand up from his seat upon seeing the woman. An awe painted on his face as he saw her.

Her porcelain skin match the dress she wore. She's wearing a cream tube above the knee dress. Decorated with a tiny object like diamonds all over it. And  like-diamond v-shape belt above her waist matching it. And a diamond necklace drape delicately on her neck. Her usual bun hair became straight with a curly color gray at the end. And her bangs was separated on the much left side of her forehead. Eron admits that her hair is long but not much longer than Lex's. Her dress and hair is match with her creamy white three inch high heels with her light make up on.

"Alright, you two enjoy your night." Peter said getting up to his seat. "But before that, let's take a picture."

|•|•|•|•|•|

While maneuvering his very expensive car. Kioji can't help but smile while taking a very quick glance every now and then to the person who's seated beside him.

"Quite smiling like an idiot."

"Oh come on Angel. You look beautiful than the usual."

"Shut up and don't call me Angel. I can't believe that I allow you to be my partner tonight." She huffed crossing her arms on her chest. She's wearing a red and black above the knee dress with her hair tied up in a messy bun with some of her bangs draping dramatically on her face.

Her partner wink at her. "Uhh~ its because I'm irresistible?" He chuckled enjoying the look on her face as he said that.

"This is so unbelievable. If it wasn't for my childish father I won't agree to this term."

"You don't a choice Angel. Admit it, we are meant to be." He whispered the last part causing Angelia to shiver in discomfort.

'Oh god, please help.' Is only the sentence played repeatedly in her thoughts before closing her eyes.

|•|•|•|•|•|

"Oh gosh, my babies." Claudine spread her arms wide squeezing the life out of his two sons.

"M-mom... C-can't breath." Seath muffled to his mother's chest while Clyde gasp because of the lack of oxygen. And if it wasn't for their father, they will lost their consciousness. "Pffft... Stop that darling. Your suffocating our sons." He said as he gently pulled his wife to his two equally handsome sons. The two breathed heavily as they were freed from their mother's monstery grasp.

They look handsome indeed. Seath is wearing a white tuxedo and has a black long sleeve underneath it, and his hair stuck up. His mother didn't let him to wear eyeglasses, instead his wearing a clear contact lenses. "Mom, my eyes were itchy." He whined. "Seath sweetie, don't rub your eyes. Besides, you'll get used to it later." She said as she wink at him. Seath darted his gaze to his brother. His wearing a white tuxedo similar to Seath but he has dark blue long sleeve underneath. "Are we going to pick up ate Lex?" Seath asked tugging his coat. Clyde knotted his eyebrows at him. "We? You mean me?" Seath raise his wary eyebrows at his brother. But then cut short when their mother karate chop Clyde on the back of his neck.

"Aww! Mom!" He whined, rubbing where he has been hit. Seath snickered at his brother. "That is what you get."

"Don't be so greedy, Clyde. If I remember correctly, Eazhel despise those kind of people."

"Fine." He mumbled.

"You two, off you go. This is only your last chance to see Eazhel on a dress. It only happens in a blue moon, so enjoy the night until it last."  Clarke patted his two sons on the back guiding them at the black limousine waiting outside the porch.

|•|•|•|•|•|

"Prepare all the things that needed. I won't this night to be memorable to everyone." Sherry smirks while doing her lipstick. Once done, she turned her head to her underlings.

"Nakahanda na pong lahat, wala na pong dapat ipag aalala."

Zeyla came into view with her so... revealing dress.

"Everything should be in perfect. Dahil kakamuhian sya ng lahat kapag nalaman nila ang tungkol sa kanya." She laugh evilly.

"Ugh! Just thinking about those flirts making my blood boil." Wendy growled angrily as she throw a wine glass making their underling flinch in fear. Delaine smiled sweetly at her. "Oh don't worry Wendy, they will pay from what they did to us. Those famewhores! They should know where they place themselves!" She chuckled darkly.

"And this night will be my favorite one. That tomboy disgust the hell out of me with filthy little friends. We are the Queens, and they should know that!"

|•|•|•|•|•|

Lex stared at herself in a full length mirror in front of her. Her tongue click in the roof of her mouth in annoyance before she sits on her swivel chair in front of her computer. In the monitor, she could see a woman face to face with her.

"Is it done?"

"Of course my dear cousin, are you doubting me?"

"No, send it to Rel now."

"Done!"

"Tsk! That was fast."

"Well, what could you expect from the Master Prankster. Good luck to your show my dear cousin. Inform me when the show is done, I would like to watch it."

"Alright." Then the monitor went off displaying a new caller. Lex answer it and saw a woman around her age is pop on the screen. The woman gasp as she saw Lex.

"Oh shoot! Dang! Is that you Lex?!" Lex grumbled at her. "Shut up." She said as she shoot her with a deadly glare.

"Anyway, change topic. Have you received it yet?"

"Hmmm... Yeah I did. And its all in place. Quite creative I must say. You're really are the Master of Mischief."

"Good, I'll talk to you later."

"Wait!"

"Tsk! What?!"

"Kuya!! Look at Lex-" Lex growled in annoyance and shut the monitor off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 83 32
Warning pg ,#1 ghoul #1 looks Gumagamit ng salitang maaring hindi akma sa bata All pictures are not mine ccto Beyond our normal life there's two k...
2.8M 54K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...
452K 24.3K 80
It's been five years ever since Avery lost contact with his one and only best friend. Five long years of not knowing the real reason why he just sudd...
31.8K 2.1K 50
Anastasia Marie Del rio /Ana Marie Cruz. Simple, mabaet, matalino at mapagmahal na anak sa kanyang mga magulang. Dalagang masayahin at kuntento na sa...