OC Book

Door Waifuru

I thought it would be time to make one of these! Meer

💜💜
🖤🖤🖤
🧡🧡🧡🧡
💛💛💛💛💛
💚💚💚💚💚💚
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

❤️

1.2K 20 21
Door Waifuru

Name: Rosie Gardens

Gender: Female

Age: 25

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

She wears casual clothing, and often puts on a science coat when conducting experiments. Other times, she lazily wears a school uniform.

Personality: Rosie is a playful and cheerful girl, who dislikes saddening or bad situations. She tends to brush off bad situations and tries to be happy all the time. She's also very nice and sweet to her friends.

Backstory: Rosie's parents are very rich, only because they worked a lot during Rosie's childhood. Rosie dislikes her parents for ignoring her throughout her life in order to make money, and her parents make it up to her by funding whatever she needs, whenever she wants. She lives by herself in an apartment, and conducts experiments using potions with real people as test subjects, though they're usually fine.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

264K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
95K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
85K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...