𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 v.2 (co...

By thicclikejahseh

"if you love something let it go, and if it comes back..keep it....and love it forever" More

𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱
𝔲𝔫
𝔡𝔢𝔲𝔵
𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔦𝔰
𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔮
𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔰𝔢𝔭𝔱
𝔥𝔲𝔦𝔱
𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔣
𝔇𝔩𝔛

𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔢

1.6K 107 202
By thicclikejahseh

ᴊᴀʜsᴇʜ ᴘᴏᴠ

I jumped of out of my seat hit my desk full of blunts and Xanaxs.

"Oww fuck!" I winced holding my hip.

My body was all sweaty .

I felt the beads of sweat on forehead.

the cum

I looked down and pulled down my joggers to see a big dry/wet spot in my boxers.

"Fuckkk" I groaned in aggravation.

I started feeling a wave of paranoia.

Like I'm being watched

i brushed the aggravating feeling off. I went back over to my desk and crushed up some Xanax getting ready to sniff it before I quickly turned around seeing something it's frequency was...distorted I seen it in its image and i've seen it so many times.

i ran back up the steps.

I quickly locked the hatch as it banged against it.

"Jah..."

"HUH?" I said quickly turning around and getting up .

"vro...you gotta stop smoking that loud, you know that shit get you mad paranoid, and make you see shit" ski said coming over to me.

"Ski I-" I was cut off by seeing LJ in the hall looking at stuff before looking over at me.

He smiled before he was dragged threw the floor, screaming bloody murder.

"NO!"

I ran in the hall punching and scratching at the wooden floor.

"Jahseh Stop!" Ski said pulling me up.

"They Got Him Vro!" I trying to get out of ski's grip.

"daddee?"

I looked up and saw LJ and K drawing in the living room, they were both looking at me weirdly as they were coloring.

I need a hot shower

"I-Imma go take a hot...hot shower" I said and ski let me go as I walked to my bathroom.

I patted LJs head as I passed by him.

I shut and locked the door, then turned on the hot water. I took off my shirt and my semi wet boxers. I took my hair out of the out of my ponytail letting my blue dreads hang. I stepped in the shower letting the steamy hot water hit my brown skin. I washed myself off, trying to block the feeling of paranoia.

I felt numb so numb

I hurried and got out the shower and put my clothes on.

I walked to the living room seeing LJ and K playing with his cars and ski on his phone.

"Vro...you gotta stop" he said concerned.

I just looked down at my thick nails, picking at them.

"ion think I can Vro " I said rubbing my bloodshot eyes.

"yes you can i know you can but Aye, Jah listen to this" Ski said playing Freddy Vs Jason.

When he played it, it had the moonlight instrumental.

"Oh shit, that's fye" I laughed.

"Hell yea"

"But Vro have you been seeing the shit she has been posting" I said showing ski the pictures i jacked off to but he don't know that.

"Yea Jah, I mean you did cheat..."

"I technically didn't, I was drunk and drugged" I protested.

"But nigga She caught Yo Ass WITH GENEVA"

"NIGGA U FUCKED HER!!"

"OKAY AND! YOUR DUMB ASS HAD THE PERFECT GIRL AND BLEW IT, DONT BE COMPLAINING AT ME!" ski said throwing his hand up in defense.

I threw my head in my hands in frustration.

I loved her so much

And I blew it so easily

I took some deep breaths trying to control my anger.I'm such an emotional person is aggravating, I blame my momma for not teaching me how to control my emotions.

"vro I know you not..." Ski said as I felt the tears roll down my face.

"I miss her vro" I said as my voice cracked.

"I'm sorry"

"I miss her voice, her personality, me getting mad at her because she touched my ass, waking up to her hair in my mouth and her natural face, those tits i always snuggled my face into and that tight, pretty, wet pussy of hers" I said wiping my tears.

"I just got her back tho, we had our kid DAMNIT i been there for here so many times why can't she just come back to me, she know good and damn well i would do shit like that, she knows me like the back of her fucking hand" i said as the tears rolled.

"Vro...don't cry man" he said coming over to me patting my back.

"Do she ever say she miss me"

"Not that i know of..but she might be telling Akirah, I'll ask, but then she really ain't been fucking with any of her friends i noticed"

"oh alright thank you anyways" i said getting back on my phone.

"Vro, why won't you just let her go and live your life"

"Oh fuckss no, I been with her with her for a year, I'm not throwing that away and plus she had my kid"

"Jah, you cant even live your life"

"I am actually" i said as ski shook his head.

"Your honestly not Vro, just move on"

"No! I bet she ain't move on"

"How you know?"

"Because she didn't! Don't ask me" I said walking to my studio.

"Vro calm down" Ski said following me.

"No Stokeley you don't understand and you never will...being depressed and having a kid sucks, because I can't even be happy, I can't even be myself around my child and he's starting to notice, i just want my fucking life back so bad!"

"Jah calm down, look go talk to your mom, I'll stay here and watch your kid"

"yea i prolly should, she might have seen all that fake shit" I said wiping my face.

I left out the studio and went to the living room, grabbing my keys.

"Dada" LJ said getting up coming to me.

"Where going?"

"I'm going to my mommas" I said kissing his forehead.

"Me go?"

"No, you stay here with Ski and K alright"

"Dada noooo" he said as his eyes started to fill with tears as he grabbed my shorts.

"Imma be back alright" I said moving his hands off me pushing him back a bit.

"Dadaaaa" he said wiping his soft tears now.

I just went outside and shut the door.

I took a deepbreath and walked and to my bmw

(skipping the drive Bc I'm to lazy)

I was greeted at my moms door with a hug.

"How are you baby"

"Not good ma" I said walking in the house.

"You and her still in a fight"

"Yes ma'am"

"I'm seeing like everywhere that you cheated on her with Geneva is it true" she asked me shutting the door going to the kitchen.

"I didn't" I lied.

"So why is the internet saying you did"

"They said I beat Geneva when I didn't" i shrugged sitting on the couch.

"Don't be catching an attitude with me now!" she shouted a bit as i nodded.

"Boy you better use your words!" cleo said hitting me on my head and not playfully.

"see bruh not today" i said grabbing my keys.

"Where you going?!"

"i'm finna go home you yelling at me and shit" i mumbled getting up.

"YOU GOTTA ATTITUDE AND SHIT IN MY HOUSE!" cleo yelled throwing a heel at me which hit me in the eye.

"STOP FUCKING HITTING ME MA!!"

"I CAN HIT YOU IF I WANT" cleo yelled at me.

and with that i walked out the house in the rain, to my car as my momma was yelling but fuck that. i got in my car and sped out her drive way back home.

i stopped at a red light down the road and saw sage next to me. my heart started racing i didn't know what to do.

do i speak

do i get out and get in her car

do i-

my thoughts were cut short when the light turned green.

damnit

i drove home playing some soft kingdom of hearts instrumentals, relaxing my nerves.

i got home and opened the door seeing ski stuffing ghis face, and LJ and K playing super smash bros.

i decided to change before surprising my mini. i went to my old room and i threw on a red ass pizza hoodie and went to my computer seeing some emails.

i shut my door and sat at my desk, putting on a soft song, one i always sung to LJ when he was still in the womb, almost every night.

i laid my head in my hand as i read some emails.

slowly falling asleep

~

i was awoken by a buzz on my phone and i looked down and checked it.

dj.jenesis would like to send you a message

"oh yeah" i said remembering her at walmart.

i got on my mac computer realizing it was recording me as i slept.

i replied to some of my emails then i heard shouting. i grabbed my stuff wanting to join in on the action.

ski was sitting next to K eating a mix hot all my hot chips

fatass

i sat next to LJ and he looked at me confused then realized it was me.

"DADDY!" he shouted happily hugging me.

"hey" i chucked hugging him back. he quickly pulled away going back to playing the game.

Lj did a set of buttons doing a special move i never seen and sent K off the level. she started crying once she saw he one and hit him.

"stop" he said pushing her, but then she snatched his shirt making him pissed.

he went to sock her in the eye before i grabbed him.

"LEME GO!!" he screamed.

"Bye Ski Bye K" i laughed going to the guest room with the angry fussy LJ.

once they left LJ jumped out my arm and ran to the door but he couldn't reach the lock.

"what you doing" i laughed as he side eyed me.

"dada she hit me"

"you don't hit girls LJ" i said turning off the TV going to the kitchen grabbing some hot cheetos.

"why?"

"because their delicate or they can get you in big trouble"

"like a time out?"

"yea but a time out for months" i said grabbing his hand going to the guest room.

"oh, you can't hit animals can you?"

"no why?"

"the man that was wif mummi yesterday sed "imma beat yo kiddy"" he said in a deep voice mimicking coolie.

oh wow this what we doing now

" and what she said?"

"she-sh-i don't remember i sorry"

"i-it's alright" i said laying down.

"you go to sleep" he ask peeking over my shoulder.

"yea.."

"say your prayers, gnite daddy" he said hugging me before watching Naruto.

my phone vibrated again i took it out my pocket seeing.

10:32 PM

dj.jenesis: hey you up?

i texted her back, and we did that for a while. i found out were both interested in a lot of things. she ended up giving me her number and we chatted some more.

jenesis🧡

yesss!!

alright imma go
i'm tired as fuck
goodnight jenesis
read 12:01

alright goodnight jahseh💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.1K 72
"i don't need you!" "okay, well i need you."
108K 1.6K 91
!!! UNDER EDITS !!! Mainly XXXTENTACION, Ski Mask The Slump God and Juice Wrld <3 for my melanined girlies
5.4K 260 19
[COMPLETED] Still no proper description because I suck at these...It's a great read..I swear! LLJ.
5.5K 270 17
𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡? 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟? lowercase intended slow updates © sl6tivated 2020