𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔢

ᴊᴀʜsᴇʜ ᴘᴏᴠ

I jumped of out of my seat hit my desk full of blunts and Xanaxs.

"Oww fuck!" I winced holding my hip.

My body was all sweaty .

I felt the beads of sweat on forehead.

the cum

I looked down and pulled down my joggers to see a big dry/wet spot in my boxers.

"Fuckkk" I groaned in aggravation.

I started feeling a wave of paranoia.

Like I'm being watched

i brushed the aggravating feeling off. I went back over to my desk and crushed up some Xanax getting ready to sniff it before I quickly turned around seeing something it's frequency was...distorted I seen it in its image and i've seen it so many times.

i ran back up the steps.

I quickly locked the hatch as it banged against it.

"Jah..."

"HUH?" I said quickly turning around and getting up .

"vro...you gotta stop smoking that loud, you know that shit get you mad paranoid, and make you see shit" ski said coming over to me.

"Ski I-" I was cut off by seeing LJ in the hall looking at stuff before looking over at me.

He smiled before he was dragged threw the floor, screaming bloody murder.

"NO!"

I ran in the hall punching and scratching at the wooden floor.

"Jahseh Stop!" Ski said pulling me up.

"They Got Him Vro!" I trying to get out of ski's grip.

"daddee?"

I looked up and saw LJ and K drawing in the living room, they were both looking at me weirdly as they were coloring.

I need a hot shower

"I-Imma go take a hot...hot shower" I said and ski let me go as I walked to my bathroom.

I patted LJs head as I passed by him.

I shut and locked the door, then turned on the hot water. I took off my shirt and my semi wet boxers. I took my hair out of the out of my ponytail letting my blue dreads hang. I stepped in the shower letting the steamy hot water hit my brown skin. I washed myself off, trying to block the feeling of paranoia.

I felt numb so numb

I hurried and got out the shower and put my clothes on.

I walked to the living room seeing LJ and K playing with his cars and ski on his phone.

"Vro...you gotta stop" he said concerned.

I just looked down at my thick nails, picking at them.

"ion think I can Vro " I said rubbing my bloodshot eyes.

"yes you can i know you can but Aye, Jah listen to this" Ski said playing Freddy Vs Jason.

When he played it, it had the moonlight instrumental.

"Oh shit, that's fye" I laughed.

"Hell yea"

"But Vro have you been seeing the shit she has been posting" I said showing ski the pictures i jacked off to but he don't know that.