Becoming His

بواسطة MelanatedByNature

Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't... المزيد

Chapter 1 - New Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Wrong Assumptions
Chapter 3 - Model Behavior
Chapter 4 - Good Enough
Chapter 5 - Get It. Got It. Good.
Chapter 6 - I Got You
Chapter 7 - Blended
Chapter 8 - Trust Me
Chapter 9 - Unmoving and Awkward
Chapter 10 - I Know
Chapter 11 - Meltdowns and Freakouts
Chapter 12 - The 1%
Chapter 13 - I'm Only Okay If You're Okay
Chapter 14 - Vasiliev's Army
Chapter 15 - Your World
Chapter 16 - Being Greater
Chapter 17 - Poor Dick Dunkirk
Chapter 18 - My Heart, My Life, Everything
Chapter 20 - Ultimatums
Chapter 21 - Moving On & Passing Out
Chapter 22 - It's Stacey, Asshole
Chapter 23 - Ms Esther
Chapter 24 - Okay, Perfect
Chapter 25 - Too Perfect
Chapter 26 - Why Are You Here?
Chapter 27 - White Boy
Chapter 28 - Three
Chapter 29 - Broken Birdie
Chapter 30 - Losing Everything
Epilogue - Friends Or Enemies

Chapter 19 - Elephant In the Room

26.4K 1.4K 539
بواسطة MelanatedByNature

Alesha

We lay there, hunched over the armrest of the sofa, for the longest time trying to catch our breath. My skin still tingled as dying shock-waves pulsed from between my legs. I could feel the warm air leaving him and beating against my back in between the kisses he trailed down my spine.

Three knocks rapped off of the hotel door. Immediately, my plans with Richard appeared in my head. I shot up as panic set in. "Babe, we've gotta get going. You better be ready." Richard's voice called from outside.

"Shit!" I murmured as I pushed myself off of the sofa and away from Christian, running to the bathroom. I peed then hopped in the shower trying to wash off the sweat as quickly as I could.

Once I got out, I threw on my jeans and sweater before clumsily running back to meet Richard at the front door.

"-she's busy."

Kill me now.

Christian stood in front of the open door butt-naked talking to Richard, who was examining the scene in front of him with widened eyes until his sights landed on me.

"Maybe I should leave you two to it?" Before I could say anything he walked away with a reddened face.

I stomped over to Christian pushing him back into the room and shutting the door.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I felt my face heating up at the realization of what just happened. How do I even begin to apologize and explain what he just saw? Seeing the embarrassment and worry spread across my face, Christian decided to pipe up.

"What? You scared your little substitute is gonna get his feelings hurt knowing your man fucked you?" He smugly walked to the chair that I was bent over no less than 10 minutes ago. Grabbing a handful of the complementary candy from the coffee table, he took a seat.

I rolled my eyes at his impertinence, already frustrated with him. "Christian, please just get dressed and leave."

"No. I already told you, I'm sick of us being apart. I gave you your space and I'm ready to talk."

"Well what if I don't wanna talk? Ever." I didn't mean what I was saying, but I hated the idea of him being in control of when I was ready for things to change.

"Is that what you really want? You want me to leave you alone?"

Letting out an exasperated breath, I tilted my head to the ceiling, silently praying to God for more patience with this man. "Of course not. I just need you to respect me when I ask for a little time."

"A little time?! A, you've not spoken to me in a month. You won't let me in when I come to your apartment and you ignore my texts. That doesn't feel like you 'asking for a little time', it feels like you pushing me away."

He looked at me with hardened eyes, crushing my heart completely. Standing to pick up his clothes, he hauled on his boxers and slacks before sitting back down to stroppily shove his feet into his boots.

"Fine Chris, if you need to have this conversation right now, let's talk."

His eyes darted to me, wasting no time, he began firing off questions. "Do you want to end this?"

"No." I said truthfully.

"Then why do you need more space?"

"The night Dani called telling me about this 'mafia' stuff, a part of me panicked, but I ignored it because looking at you, I couldn't see a bad person, I only saw my best friend. What happened with Vasiliev- ...that night forced me to think about every side of you and what you do. I just need the space to decide if having you in my life is worth any more nights like that."

"Are you scared of me?"

"Chris, I was never scared of you. I just didn't know what you were fully capable of, and finding out gave me a lot to think about."

He nodded seemingly understanding where I was coming from. Looking down he propped his elbows on his knees, resting his head in his palms.

It went quiet for a while before he spoke, this time a little softer.

"Did you mean it; when you said you loved me?"

"Yes and I still do. With everything in me."

"Good. Perché anch'io ti amo, anche se so che ti meriti di meglio."
(Because I love you too, even though I know you deserve better.)

I looked at him, confused by whatever he said; I could only make out an 'I love you'. Waiting patiently for his next question, another gust of silence passed. "...Are you fucking Dunkirk?"

"For God-sake, no!"

"Then why were you so scared for him to see us together?"

"He may be a close friend but he's still my boss. A boss you just exposed yourself to."

"So he's never tried anything with you?"

"He's married!"

"Doesn't stop some shitheads from trying."

"Put your shirt on and come with me."

I headed out the door leaving it open for Christian to trail behind. We walked down the hall and got the elevator up to the penthouse suite. I was feeling kind of nervous as I knocked and waited.

"What are we doing?" He had been confused since we left my room, but I continued to disregard his questions and comments.

Richard opened the door surprised to see us again.

I smiled slightly embarrassed thinking of earlier. "Hey, Christian just wanted to apologize for earlier and for dinner. But definitely for his.. display."

"I didn't say tha-" I nudged Chris in his side earning a death glare that I noticed in my peripheral. He stepped away from the entrance, leaning against the wall like a bored, frustrated child.

I shook my head showing Richard my irritation.

"Honey, is that room-service? I'm starving. Alesha? Hi sweetie. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to dinner, I really wanted to meet those Marino boys, I hear they're drop dead gorgeous. Rich told me you had to cancel tonight because there was an elephant in your room." The remark was paired with a wink that made me cough on the air I breathed in, while Richard let out a chuckle.

"Darling, don't be crude." Richard smirked.

I turned to Chris, who had furrowed his brows in confusion at the additional voice. Pulling his arm to me, I brought him back in frame of the couple standing in the doorway.

"Christian Marino DeLuca meet Lucas Dunkirk, Richard's husband."

JJ x

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 29K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
104K 1.8K 32
"Let me tell you something, William." I say as I watch his tall figure lean over me, with my body pressed into the wall. "And whats that, princess?"...
2M 53.5K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
9.9K 151 18
The most feared person in the city, Mason Venetti meets his sisters best friend Olive Jones. The two face unyielding times from the moment they meet...