guns and rings | minsung.

By bubbletaey

โ marrying you was the easy part. keeping you safe? little harder than you'd think. โž โ”ƒjisung's the son of a... More

โ”ƒPROLOGUE
PHASE 1โ”ƒCHP 1
โ”ƒCHAPTER 2
โ”ƒCHAPTER 3
โ”ƒCHAPTER 4
โ”ƒCHAPTER 5
โ”ƒCHAPTER 6
โ”ƒCHAPTER 7
โ”ƒCHAPTER 9
โ”ƒCHAPTER 10
PHASE 2โ”ƒCHP 11
โ”ƒCHAPTER 12
โ”ƒCHAPTER 13
โ”ƒCHAPTER 14

โ”ƒCHAPTER 8

6K 536 420
By bubbletaey

PRESENT
T  I  M  E.

UNEDITED

It was about 10 seconds after Minho and Nayeon had ran down the exit stairs did they conclude that this was a terrible idea.

Granted, they didn't have much of choice. The enemy (whoever they were) had come the main and back exit, and the only way out was through the fire exit. So it was as if on impulse, both Nayeon and Minho sprinted towards the green door and were flying down the stairs. It didn't seem that being on the 67th floor was a big issue compared to people wanting Minho dead.

The sound of enemy footsteps tactically making their way towards them had both of them on edge, and they stopped mid way. Nayeon seemed to hesitate as to what she should do.

"Fuck fuck fuck-" Minho chanted quietly, realising there were footsteps coming from where they had ran before as well, behind them. They were about to be surrounded and the only way to escape was the window infront of them.

Realising this, Minho looked over to the assassin, horrified when she was staring intensely at the glass. She briefly looked down at her gun, then up at Minho's terrified expression, and back to the window. She pressed the earpiece on her ear, and began speaking under her breath, almost as if she was preventing Minho from hearing what she was discussing with the others.

"Code 0325, there's a double glazed glass window infront of me...requesting...send air help...don't come back for...goodbye."

Goodbye.

The footsteps were begining to get louder, a door slamming open heard a few floors above them. But Minho couldn't concentrate, because Nayeon just said goodbye. An assassin never says goodbye, unless-

It suddenly dawned on Minho, as Nayeon pointed her gun at the window, "No- I won't let you. There has to be-"

"They're looking for you, not me." She said with a stoic expression, but Minho stared helplessly at her shaking hands, "Besides," she looked up to meet the mafias son, a sad shine to her eyes, "They wouldn't kill me."

"That's worse!" Minho shouted, but Nayeon was already moving backwards away from him, "They won't kill you, they'll torture you! Starve you for infomation! I'd rather you die than go through that-"

Although he couldn't see all of Nayeons face, he could tell she wasn't happy about this at all.

"Come on!" He pleaded, eyes watering, "You can't just- you have a fucking son! Don't you orphan him for the same of me!" He shouted at her in frustration and fear, a puncturing guilt stabbing at his heart.

Minho could hear voices now, clear and loud on the other side of the shut emergency door. There was a few seconds before they would find them, and ultimately, take them both hostage.

Nayeons eyes creased, she was smiling. But what punched Minho in the gut was how the glistened, "Do me a favour then..."

The exit door they had firmly shut beside them burst open dramatically, and all of sudden shouts and demands were being thrown at them.

But it was too late, Minho didn't even hear the last of Nayeons sentence, as she was shooting bullets past him and at the window.

She threw her gun at the man approaching them forcefully, before taking a running start towards Minho.

There was a split moment, through the gunfires and shouting, that time slowed down for him. Uselessly, he watched, as Nayeon approached him at full speed, tears falling behind her,

and she pushed him towards the window.

Having already shot and weakened the glass of the window, as soon as Minho's body came into contact with it- it shattered into a millions of tiny shards.

And he fell.

Time quickened all of a sudden.

He began flailing around, his body acting on adrenaline and desperate to latch onto some sort of leverage. However, he continued to fall faster, the air painfully shooting up at his face.

He couldn't even keep his eyes open if he tried, and his throat was about to burst. It didn't feel real, his was all a dream, he was barely aware he was screaming at the top of his lungs.

This was it.

Is what he thought, before through blurred vision, the grey and green ground suddenly went black- and a force so painful hit his back that he felt his teeth rattle.

"Blood pressure! Pulse! I need an oxygen mask asap!"

"Master? Master Minho can you hear me?"

"His heart rate is erratic, give him something! Anything! Calm him down!"

Minho could minutely register the frantic and panicked voices around him, hands touching his body in places he could barely register. He felt a small pinch on his arm, but was more focused on the bright and unclear surroundings.

He felt numb, and the ringing in his ears intensified beyond normal. His hands shot up, and he groaned loudly as someone was cutting off his shirt.

"Sir I need you to open your eyes and look at me. Minho listen to my voice." A familiar sounding boy said, and Minho reached out suddenly, vision still unclear.

"J-Jeongin?" He muttered breathlessly, voice hoarse and barely audible.

"Yes it's me, I'm here. You're safe. You're in a helicopter and we're on our way to the safe house."

"Safe...house." The mafias son whispered out, thoughts all over the place. "How? I was...I was fal...ling..."

"Severe drop in blood pressure! Someone hold him up!"

"Heart rate has rapidly decreased- Minho! Minho I need you to..."

It all went dark far too quickly for Minho's liking, and the last thing he remembered was the tears he didn't know he had, falling helplessly onto his lap.

"Can you believe we were only 17 when that happened?!" Felix said, raising his hands up into the air to he dramatic, "I mean I've had some questionable life moments- but what were we thinking?"

Jisung couldn't help but let out a dry laugh, his throat scratchy and uncomfortable to properly let out a long laugh. It was nearly 7am now, more 12 hours since Minho had left to find the perpetrators.

While Felix made the effort to make him lunch, watch a few episodes of Sherlock and even play a tension filled game of monopoly with him- there was still that nagging sensation at the bottom of Jisungs chest.

And judging by how Felix would leave the room for a few minutes to talk into his earpiece, coming back with a morbid and concerned frown, it wasn't going well.

Felix smiled sympathetically at Jisung, reaching out to touch his shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry, I spoke to Nayeon, his assassin, like 10 minutes ago. Everything's fine."

Jisung smiled back warily, not believing anything Felix had just said. While the freckled boy seemed to be a natural at lying and did it often, Jisung had developed a sort of sense when it came to untruthful statements. But he didn't pry, knowing that if he really knew what was going on, then it would only make his anxiousness worse.

Felix then stood up, "Someones at the door." He said causally, eventhough Jisung didn't hear a thing. "Minho's wish...is that you greet out visitor."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows at that, and then suddenly gasped. He lips shivered,until Felix quickly swooped in,

"No no! Minho's alright! He's very much alive!" Felix ensured, only to walk towards the door of Jisungs recovery room awkwardly, "Our guest...our guest is just special."

And with that the man walked out of the room, leaving the door open. Felix's footsteps slowly dissolved into the surrounding sound so the house Jisung was yet to explore. However from Felix description, the house was big and spacious, being a safe house it was hidden away in the agricultural areas of Busan.

Jisung waited patiently, unsure if it would be impolite to greet the unexpected guest while in bed. However the medicine had worn off hours ago, and the pain the was covering his body engulfed his muscles. It was painful and uncomfortable, but was mainly trumped by the foreign worry for his future husband.

The fucking wedding, was all he could think of darkly to himself; until the sounds of Felix deep voice and footsteps returned. The man was speaking lowly and quietly, the baritone of his voice heard in mere vibrations.

Felix stepped into the room, allowing Jisung to take in who their visitor was.

It was a baby. He was a baby, small and soft, half awake in Felix's arms.

"Who's?" Was all the business man could ask, expecting the child's guardians to also step into his room. But nothing, instead Felix looked at him with sad and heavy eyes.

He took in a deep breath before speaking calmly, "This is Minjun, he's Nayeons son. We've been given orders to get him here immediatly."

Jisung paused, anxiety turning into pity and then turning into sadness, "She's-?" He didn't need to finish, the way Felix pulled the boy closer to his chest, engulfing the infant in warmth and protection spoke volumes.

Jisung was devastated,

and then, the door bell rang throughout the whole house.

MISSION FILE;
CHAPTER 8

NOTES;
i'm sorry, it
get's better !!
i...promise?

DATE;
050319

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 39.2K 100
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
34.6K 2.3K 56
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...