~ My Chocolate Lover~ || Will...

By TheBiDevil

When the bucket family finds out that Willy Wonka is holding a contest, Samantha Bucket tries her hardest to... More

The bucket family, and the first golden ticket
Finding the last ticket
The day has come!
The Chocolate Room
The Inventing Room
The Nut Room
A/N
The Great Glass Elevator
The Television Room
W - What?
Surprise!....
Uh...?
OMG OMG I HAVE THE BEST NEWS EVEERRRRR
oh. my. gods.
I love you so much....(LEMON!!!)
What a day...(LEMON!!!!)
Upgrades, people, upgrades!
Update (Again)

I Don't Wanna Live Forever....

3.3K 51 60
By TheBiDevil

When we last left off...

However, Samantha still couldn't get over what had happened. She didn't leave her bed at all, and could barely stop crying. Everyone knew that she had really fallen for the chocolatier.

And the same could be said for Willy Wonka.

Let's Continue...

In fact, things were going terrible for Mr. Willy Wonka. His candies weren't selling, they were all going bitter. And nobody knew why, because nobody else new what happened in that little house at the end of the street. But Willy did. And he felt terrible about it. After a trip to his therapist, he suddenly knew exactly what was happening to him: He was heartbroken.

But he sure wasn't as heartbroken as much as our poor Samantha. She barely came downstairs, she cried herself to sleep, and she always snapped at everyone, even family. She never used to snap. And it was all Willy's fault.

Samantha P.O.V.

I couldn't stand it, and I couldn't understand it, and I couldn't believe it. I knew Wonka for less than a day, and I already feel this bad when I lose him?! I can barely leave my bed, and I can't seem to stop crying. And my poor family; I'm constantly yelling at them for no reason, and I feel terrible about it, but I just can't help it. I lost him, and I just couldn't bear it. Mom had explained everything to my boss at the candy store, and he had given me a week off from work to collect myself, but Charlie had an idea: Since I wasn't working, he was planning on setting up a shoe – shining stand. I congratulated him about it, and told him to be careful, and he went on his way.

Willy P.O.V.

I had heard that there was a shoe – shining shop set up by the candy shop, and so I got out of my factory to go there, just to see if it would cheer me up a bit. As I was flying there in the glass elevator, I was just thinking. Thinking about everything: What I had done, Samantha, and Us. Whatever we were...As soon as I arrived in front of the store, I saw who was running the shop: Charlie Bucket. I sighed, and since there was an open seat, I grabbed a paper to hide my face, and sat down, pulling the paper up where I knew that Charlie wouldn't be able to see my face, because I'm sure he would recognize me if he did, and probably try to kill me. After a while, Charlie arrived and sat down on the ground in front on my chair, and started working.

I decided to try and make conversation, no matter how awkward it was to deepen my voice beyond recognition. "Pity about that chocolate fellow. Wendell, er, Walter?" Charlie responds quietly, nothing like he was on the tour; "Willy Wonka..." I say back "Yeah, that's the one. Says here in the paper his new candies aren't selling very well. But I suppose he's just a rotten egg who deserves it huh?" The next word he said just broke me further, and I almost sniffled when he said "Yep." But I held it back, saying "Oh really? You ever meet him?" He looked up as he said "I did. I thought he was great at first, but then he didn't turn out so nice...He also had a funny haircut." That part got me; "I do not!"

Charlie just sighed, and said "Why are you here?" I said "I don't feel so hot. What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?" "My family" I made a face; "Ew" He then turned angry as he said "What do you have against my family?!" Now it was my turn to sigh; "It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of..." I struggled on 'parents', but continued; "They always tell you what to do, what not to do. And it's not conductive to a creative atmosphere." "They're usually just trying to protect you because they love you. And if you don't believe me, you should just ask." I laughed "Ask who? My father? No way!" I paused, thinking; "At least not alone." I just got a bit of an eye roll from Charlie, who then just said simply "Do you want me to come with you?" My eyes widened, and I said "Hey. Hey, that's a good idea. Yeah!" I then jumped out of my seat, and started walking towards where I thought I parked the elevator, and said "And luckily, I've got tran-"But I was cut off when I ran into the elevator....again. That is the second time in a week that I've done that, and it doesn't feel very good to say the least. I stood back up after a few seconds, and continued my statement; "Got to be more careful where I park this thing..."

I then pressed a button, and the doors opened, and both of us walked in, and as soon as the doors closed, I pressed another button, and the elevator started flying. As we were traveling to my after's house, I tentatively asked Charlie "How...how is she doing?" He knew exactly who I meant by "She", and he responded quietly "Terrible. You broke her heart, you know? She hasn't been able to get out of bed except to eat, she can't even talk to her family without snapping at us for no reason, and she cries herself to sleep every night. It's terrible. I've never seen her this bad." I felt terrible. I knew that this was all my fault, and I wanted to make it up to her. But I just didn't know how. I looked to Charlie and said carefully "I...want to make it up to her. But I don't know how. What should I do? You probably have some sort of idea." He thought a while, and then said to me "How about you sing her a song. She absolutely loves music, so that might at least get her out of bed if nothing else. Okay?" I nodded, and said back "But what should I sing?" And he responded "How about 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever' by Zayn and Taylor Swift? She love that song." I thought a bit, and I remembered hearing that song before a couple times, but I didn't remember a few words, but since Charlie had heard it with Samantha, he knew them, and helped me with it. We came up with a plan; He would do the background vocals, and I would sing the rest of it. Simple enough I suppose. Just as we finished the plan, we landed in front of my father's building. I shuddered, and we got out and started walking to the house.

After a bit of walking, we got to the door, and I said nervously "Um, I think we have the wrong house..." and tried to walk away, but Charlie grabbed my sleeve and pointed to the gold plate next to the door: "Dr. Wilbur Wonka, Dentist Practitioner" Charlie knocked on the door, and he came to the door and said "Do you have an appointment?" to which Charlie responded "No, but he's overdue." Father looked at me, and said "Alright then. Come in."

Time skip to after he appointment because I'm sure most of you know what happens and I'm lazy sowwyyyyyyy.

Well, that was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. We talked with my father for a while, and we made up, and he said he wanted to see us again for a visit. As we walked back to the elevator, this time I didn't run into it (thankfully, I don't think my face could take it again) and we flew back to the Bucket's house. I was extremely nervous, but as soon as we landed, I saw Samantha kind of peek out of her window, and open it slightly. I was so happy to finally see her face again, but I was greeted by a very unhappy angel; "Go away Wonka! I don't want to talk to you right now." But Charlie spoke up for me. "Um, Sam? Mr. Wonka has something he wants to...say. Can you just listen a little bit? For me?" He then gave the puppy eyes, and I heard her slightly sigh, and open her window completely, sticking her head out of it, waiting. I took a shaky breath, and we began singing:

3rd Person P.O.V.

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh. Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Willy: Been sitting eyes wide open, behind these four walls hopin' you'd call. It's just a cruel existence like there's no point hopin' at all.

(Sam's eyes open wider, and she opens her mouth slightly in shock as Willy continues)

Willy: Baby, baby! I feel crazy! Up all night, all night and every day. Give me something, but you just say nothing. What is happening to me?! And I don't wanna live forever, cuz I know I'll be livin' in vain. And I don't wanna fit wherever, I just wanna keep calling your name. Until you come back home!

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Willy: I just wanna keep calling your name, until you come back home.

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Willy: I just wanna keep calling your name, until you come back home.

Then, Samantha suddenly disappears into the house while Charlie does a few more lines of background vocals. However, she suddenly bursts through the front door singing.

Sam: I'm sitting eyes wide open, and I got one thing stuck in my mind. Wonderin' if I dodged a bullet, or just lost the love of my life, oh. Baby baby, I feel crazy. Up all night, all night and every day. Gave you something. But you gave me nothin'. What is happening to me?!

(Willy is very surprised at this, shocked at just how beautiful her singing is.)

Willy: "I don't wanna live forever, cuz I know I'll be livin' in vain. And I don't wanna fit-

Sam: Fit, baby.

Willy: Wherever.

Sam: Wherever.

Willy: I just wanna keep callin' your name,

Willy & Sam: Until you come back home!

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Willy: I just wanna keep callin' your name,

Willy & Sam: Until you come back home!

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Willy: I just wanna keep calling your name,

Willy & Sam: Until you come back home!

(Mr. and Mrs. Bucket have come out of the house by now, and are watching this whole thing go down, and the grandparents are watching from the bed.)

Sam: I've been looking sad in all the nicest places.

Willy: Baby baby. I feel crazy!

Sam: I see you around in all these empty faces...

Willy: Up all night, all night and every day.

Sam: I've been looking sad in all the nicest places...

Willy: Give me something, but you just say nothing.

Sam: Now I'm in a cab, I tell him where your place is!

Willy: What is happenin' to me?!

Willy & Sam: I don't wanna live forever, cuz I know I'll be livin' in vain. And I don't wanna fit wherever, I just wanna keep callin' your name. Until you come back home!

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Willy and Sam: I just wanna keep callin' your name. Until you come back home!

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Willy & Sam: I just wanna keep callin' your name. Until you come back home!

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Sam: I just wanna keep callin' your name.

Willy: Until you come back home.

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Sam: I just wanna keep callin' your name....

Willy: Until you come back home.

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

As soon as they finish up, Sam runs as fast as she can into Willy's arms, crying. Willy holds onto her, holding her close. "I – I missed you. So much." Sam says into Willy's chest. All of the Bucket's start clapping, and Sam turns around and blushes. "H – How long have you been watching this?" Mrs. Bucket smirks and says "Long enough to know that you and Willy are meant for each other." Sam nods in agreement, and then backs out of the hug, and does something unexpected: she slaps Willy. He jumps back, confused and hurt, but Sam just giggles and says "That was for leaving me." Bur she then walks back to him, and kisses his cheek where she hit him, and then says "And that was for coming back." Willy smiles at her, and pulls her back in for a full kiss, and Sam just whines in protest, but then gives in and kisses back, wrapping her arms around Willy's shoulders. Suddenly, she is pulled away from him, and she growls, pulling out of the hold, and turning around, ready to strike, but it turns out that it was just Mr. Bucket, pulling his daughter away from Willy. Sam leans back and stops growling at him, and he pushes her behind him. "No. You do not touch my daughter until you apologize. To all of us. Then I might allow it." Sam then pulls away from her father's grasp, and walks back over to Willy, and says up to him "He's right. No more kisses until you apologize. And that's final." Willy pouts a bit, and Sam smirks in triumph, and starts to push him towards the house, finally getting him through the door and closing it behind them.

Willy starts in; "Look, I'm sorry for what I've done. I realize my mistake, and I'm truly sorry for what I've put you all through." Everyone gasps a bit as Willy continues; "And I'd like to restate my offer, with a bit of a change. If Charlie will come work with me in my factory, all of you can come too. Every single one." He smiles a bit as he finishes, looking hopefully at the family.

Sam P.O.V.

I'm so happy. I finally got Willy back, and he's going to let our family come with him to the factory! I see mom and dad look at each other, and say "Should we...?" And then they nod, looking back at Willy. "Alright. We'll come. Right Charlie?" I just noticed Charlie standing next to me, and he starts jumping up and down; "yesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesssssss YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I quickly grab his shoulders to stop him, and say "Calm down bud." I then turn to Willy, and smile at him before jumping back into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, and kissing him, making him stagger slightly, clearly not expecting me to do that, but he quickly recovers and kisses back, holding onto my back.

After a second I hear someone cough a bit, causing us to break apart, and I carefully jump down from his arms, and look into his eyes. I forgot how purple they are....I turn back to the family and say "Oh. Sorry about that." I can see a bit of annoyance in dad's eyes, and can already tell that he's slowly going into dad mode. I quickly walk back to him and give him a hug, and say to him "Don't worry dad. I'm fine. Willy would never hurt me. Right Willy?" I let go and turn back to Willy with my eyebrow raised, to which he quickly says "Of course. I promise to never hurt your daughter again. She is too perfect, and I still feel terrible for what I've already done to her in leaving. Now, shall we get to the factory?"

Time skip to the next day

Third Person P.O.V.

The next day, Sam wakes up, back in her bed, and she looks out of her window. It's still snowing, but...the land outside is way too green...She quickly gets up and gets changed, and carefully jumps out of the window, just to land on soft, green grass. She gasps and loos around. They aren't outside in the cold anymore. In fact, they're in the factory, in the chocolate room! She couldn't believe her eyes, until she was snapped out of her trance by something warm on her neck. "Good morning, Starshine." She turns around to see Willy standing there, smiling at her. She smiles back and says "How? How did you get our whole fricking house inside the factory?! Like, how is that even possible?!" He just smirks and pulls me in for a kiss, and once he pulls back, says "That's a secret, which you will never, ever know. It's for me to know, and nobody else. Sorry." He says, smirking. Sam pouts a bit, but then gives him a quick peck on the lips and pulls back.

She then sits down a little bit farther away on the grass, sighing quietly. She feels Willy sit next to her and hold her waist, and say "So. I suppose I should start with another apology. I really am sorry for what I did to you. Charlie told me everything. I had no clue. I mean, I knew that I hurt you, but I didn't know that your personality would just snap." She smiles at him, and says back "Yeah. You did hurt me. Bad. And I didn't know that it would be this bad either. I mean, I only knew you for a day, and already I was that attached? It was crazy to say that least." Willy nodded. "Yeah, it was. But we're finally back. And it feels wonderful. But I have to ask you something: will you officially be my girlfriend?" She smiles and says back "Gladly. And will you officially be my boyfriend?" He smiles just like her, and also says "Gladly." Sam frowns playfully and says "Hey, copycat. You can't say what I said." He smirks in response and flips her over a bit, and whispers in her ear "Yes I can. After all, isn't that what boyfriends are for?" She shudders a bit at this, and then giggles; "Yeah, I suppose so."

Willy P.O.V.

As soon as she says that I get an idea. Twisting her so that she is completely facing me, I pull her back in for kiss, but after a while, I travel from her mouth downwards, and start to give her neck small kisses. This causes her to moan slightly. She obviously was not expecting me to do that, but it looks like she is enjoying it at least. I continue my kisses, and then go back up to her lips, pulling her into a deep kiss, which she returns. What neither of us realized was that Mrs. Bucket was standing in the doorway of the house watching us smiling.

Mrs. Bucket P.O.V.

I sigh slightly. I'm happy for Sam. I just...don't know how I'm going to break the news to her. I've been talking about it with Andrew (That's what we're gonna call Mr. Bucket when in Mrs. B's P.O.V.), and we've both decided that we will have to tell her at a meal. But how is the question. Oh well. At least she's happy with Willy. She finally found someone who makes her happy. I remember feeling that when I met Andrew...

Okie guys. This is where we is gonna stop this chapter. Be ready for the next one, because there's gonna be some nice drama goin' on. So be prepared for that ish. Anyways, Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 421 18
Samantha is the daughter of Willy Wonka. She is a shy and quiet ten year old girl and only had one friend but he is the best friend she could ever as...
10.6K 159 44
Big Time Rush receives an invitation from Willy Wonka to come to his chocolate factory. When they came to the factory, Mr. Wonka gives an assignment...
614K 14.6K 48
Rosalie Bucket is the eldest child of the Bucket family. She works hard, serving as a waitress at a small restaurant, to help support her poor family...