The Disastrous (Revised)| ✔️

By WolfRaider56

(This is a revised version) Disasters struck the earth causing human kind to go into panic. Families were s... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 6

16 2 0
By WolfRaider56

Jacob

     "What's going on with that Noah kid," Ethan asked. "He's kind of creeping me out."

     "I don't know. You mind telling us Ashley?" I asked as I watched her lean against the wall. She seemed daze and didn't notice us talking to her until Courtney snapped her fingers in front of her face. 

     Courtney waved a hand in her face, "Earth to Ash." She swatted her hand away and blinked at us. 

     "Whatever you said I don't care," She sassed, she looked at her bandage arm and sighed sadly. 

     Courtney cocked her gun, "Welp I'll be back." Ashley looked up at this and stood in front of her, her eyes narrowed. "Move."

     "That's not what I meant and you know it. Give me the gun," She held out her hand and Courtney looked at her in amusement. 

     "I'd like to see you try princess. Besides I interpret things the way I see them," She smirked and pushed her back. "You can't even stand your ground. No wonder you need a partner by your side." This seem to tick her off and I grabbed Ashley holding her back. Courtney laughed at the interaction. I shoved Ashley behind me, my snare told her off. She stepped back but continued to smile. 

     Ethan let out a breath as if he had been holding it in, "Good... I thought someone was going to get hurt." 

     I shook my head at him, "No one is going to get hurt just..." I turned around to face Ashley but she was gone. Panic filled me and I looked around the room. "Where did she go?"

     "Oh. Ashley? She left a few seconds ago why?" Courtney answered looking at me. "I didn't think she was important anymore so I didn't tell you." 

     Ugh! I was surround by idiots. I raced out the room and to the entrance. "There gone! I'm going to kill them both," I growled and face the two of them. "We got to go get them."

     Courtney smiled creepily, "I call dibs on Noah." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 2.7K 16
ash walker>18> werewolf> she lost her parents in a car accident and has always been angry but when she loses them her life spirals and she is forced...
1.5M 84.5K 76
My name is Tide. I'd love to say hi and all, but if I tell you my location two very bad things could happen. First, someone who isn't really on my l...
3.4K 376 51
Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond recognition. Can they trust each other? wil...
2.5K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...