Teen Fictions.

By heisfictional

A book which recommends some of the best teenfictions on wattpad. *** More

Best Teenfictions For You!
The Cell Phone Swap
The Girl In Black |
High School Hit List.
Through His Eyes.
The Heartbreak Chronicles.
Breaking The Bad Boy.
The Trouble With Love.
Take Me Home |
Racing The Limit.
Correctly Misunderstood |
The Benefits Of Sexting.
The Trouble With Kissing Connor.
Blind Attraction.
The Past Between Us
The Badboy, The baby and me|√
The Art Of Seduction
She's With Me
The Academy
WhistleBlower.
Agreements with Mr Rich Boy.
In 27 Days.
You'll be okay.
The Price Of Gold.
The Guy Next Door.
Saved By A Bad Boy.
Fraternizing with the Enemy.
Getting It Straight
Bitter Heart|✔️
Somewhere In The Middle
Stop That Hacker.

The Art Of Breaking Hearts ✔

75 1 0
By heisfictional

Status: completed

By: sadreadingchick
____________________________________

I was unable to keep myself from blushing.
"I'm not his girlfriend."

"Yet." Ryder and Benjamin said simultaneously.

"Oh, so the conceitedness runs in the family?" I asked with a roll of my eyes.

"I'm afraid so. Now, tell me more about yourself."

"Well, I like playing soccer a lot. And if I were to choose between my books and human beings, then I choose books. Also, I think your brother is annoying and has too big of an ego. But wanna know something?"

He nodded.

I stopped the car at a traffic light and turned back to him.

Leaning into his ear, I whispered loud enough for Ryder to hear,"I think I like him."
---------

The art of breaking hearts is an inscrutable preprossessing, abstract art. Never ever will you go through breaking someone's heart without having your own broken. And it would be very eccentric if one did not go through the process of having their own heart shattered into millions of pieces when trying to do the same to another.

Unfortunately, I learned that the hard way.
----------
___________________________________

Just finished reading it today. Still not over it. A really good book with all the right feels. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
3.2M 40.6K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) ✓ Completed ✓ ⚠️ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...
136K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...