Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Tied the knot

3.1K 202 52
By siyasarasaga

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

There is a dream in my heart
And it will happen in the dawn
Its our love day...

(This is one of my favorites, if you know tamil, please hear it)

Sitara's pov

Three weeks moved just like that... The very next day, I am Arjun's wife in front of the whole world... I am going to miss everything what I enjoyed for the past 22 years... Its like plucking a plant from the place where it had rooted deeply and planting it in a place with different soil, nutrients and climatic conditions..

Survival of the plant is so difficult... Though at first it seems to adapt with the changes, but later it may decline... That particular plant's willpower along with adjustability, adaptability and acceptability is the important aspect... Here, the Plant is nothing but the girl...

Marriage is a word which can be easily told, but it impacts the bride more..Groom too have some difficulties, but it's not big when compared to girls'...

I love Arjun, but Something is not settling in my heart... From tomorrow I will wake up in some other room, my routine should be adjusted according to their's, I can't eat my ma's food for all the three meals. I will miss my ma's tea, silly fights with my pa, cuddlings of my three sweet pets and so on... I can't even count how much I am going to miss...

As I was Thinking about this, sleep was far away from me.. Can't I be like this forever... I don't want to get married... If I say this now, everyone will think me as a fool... And ma has told already, 'marriage should be made in right time.. though you don't want it, It will happen beyond your control' ....

She is right... Everything happens according to our destiny.. I quickly wiped the tears which rolled down my cheeks.. I don't want to wake up anyone by my sniffles and I am not ready to hear another round of lecture...

I hugged my pillow, crying into it hoping that soon my tears would dry off..  I want to lay beside my ma and pa tonight, but tomorrow it would be hard of all three of us to cope up with..

I would have cried to sleep, I think so because I didn't remember when my ma wake up me in the morning...  First thing came to my mind was "ma tomorrow who will-" she kept her palm on my lips not letting me complete my sentence. 

"Please don't start again Situ... You are not the only one girl in the universe getting married... Stop whining for everything, now go take a bath... You should be ready within two hours" she told went out of the room. 

I stomped my feet and walked towards my room, the place which had seen both my happy and sad days.. When I first talked with Arjun in this room I didn't knew that I would feel like this while I leave my house..

Pushing back my unpleasant thoughts, I showered and came out... I blow-dried my hair and soon the face painters alias make up women arrived..  They did what all they could do to make me presentable in front of the people...

Soon, I was ready to be tied eternally with Arjun both physically and mentally... I made my mind that I won't shed any more tears until I will be alone in a room..  everyone expect that I will cry like a baby, but I am not going to do that... I will maintain this calm demeanour till tonight... I don't want to see my ma or pa shed tears seeing me..

My bags have been already sent to his house. I kissed my love, my three damn cute pets controlling the tears that threatening to fall and ruin my face art..As If they understand my inner thoughts they showered me with their kisses... I consoled myself that I am only 10 minutes away from them...

Thank god, My life partner's house was only few minutes away from my home. Though a girl can be treated like a queen in her in-laws home, but her home will seems to be the best for her...

My ma came along with other relatives and my pa was already busy in his mobile directing someone towards the mandap where the marriage is going to be held..

We all piled in the cars and they drove towards the place where the most important moment of my life is going to take place...

The drive between my home to mandap was a bundle of mixed emotions... Happiness, excitement, sadness and everything...

Soon, I was standing in the entrance of the mandap and there stood mamma, pappa along with some other persons whom I had never seen before...

Till then I was worried for leaving my home, but as soon as I reached there, my heart was waiting to see Arjun... God, I am madly in love with him.. My eyes scanned the crowd in search of Arjun, but disappointment was what I got...

"He is getting ready in groom's room... Wait until he ties the knot, then you Both can go anywhere" mamma whispered in my ears...

For that I blushed making my cheeks turn red...

I was in the room waiting for the auspicious time fixed for our wedding... I searched my mobile for calling Arjun to know how does he feel now.... I am tensed and he will be tensed too... This is the day for which we struggled a lot in the past few months... Our wedding should happen without any hindrance and especially without the presence of devil and her mother...

Though blessings from elders is must for the commencement of Happy life, but devil and her mother won't possess the good heart to bless... Our married life is not going to be happy if they bless... Its better to get no blessings than to get blessings from bad people, is what I feel... I prayed to god that don't make our mood sour by their arrival...

Soon, the auspicious time arrived and I had been walked to the stage along with my ma, my ma's sisters, and few cousins... In the centre of the stage, they was Agni and opposite to that the man of my dreams was sitting in white silk shirt and dhoti... That was the first time I am seeing him in dhoti... He looked handsome like always which made my heart beat faster..

As I went near him, he looked at me with a grin on his face... I forgot about the surroundings and stood there seeing his lovely grin.. Someone at my back, patted my shoulder which brought me out of dream world...

I sat down next to him, our knees were dashing with each other's.. I couldn't help but blush due to the fact that I will be his wife within few minutes... Though we are married in papers, the feel of getting married traditionally in front of all, gave so much happiness...

We repeated the mantras recited by the priest....Then the priest called my parents for kanyadaan and  Mangalsutra was showed to elders for blessings..

The priest directed the music troop to  start the wedding music and Mangalsutra was given to my maternal grandparents... They gave it to Arjun  after reciting mantra...

Arjun got it and he came near me to tie mangalsutra looking into my eyes and I couldn't control the tears... He was tieing and my tears rolled down the cheeks... He whispered "I love you Situ and I promise that I will be with you always"....

I smiled over tears hearing his words.. Atlast after so much struggle, I became Arjun's wife and we are tied till eternity...

He kept kumkum in my hair partition and forehead... We stood up to round the agni for vows.. After going the prahar, there came blessings time..

First we got blessings from my grandparents followed by his parents and then mine.. After posing for pictures we went to have food...

Though the dishes were according to my liking, I had no appetite.. I barely had some rice and gravy... I just waited for Arjun to finish eating...

"Situ are you ok??"

"Yeah Arjun I am..."

"You didn't eat anything... Don't you like the food... "

"Arjun nothing is wrong with me... I don't feel like eating"

"Shall I guess the reason"

"You don't have to guess, you already know the reason"

"Oh my wife is trying to mask her feelings"

"Yeah my annoying husband, I don't want to cry in front of my parents"

"You can't do that....you are a cry baby " He smirked, Idiot...

"I will... I won't cry instead I will smile in front of them" I pinched his right bicep...

"Ouch..... On the day of our wedding itself you are pinching your husband, call him annoying... This is not fair.... I am going to complain it your ma... "

"Go go do that first... I will tell mamma that you teased me and called cry baby"  I smirked....

"Situ jokes apart... If you feel like crying, please do... I am here to hold you, but keep this in mind, your tears would broke their heart... I had already promised you that you can visit there whenever you want... Don't have to worry about timings... You are my wife now but will be their daughter forever..."

"I won't cry now Arjun.. I promise you... I will bid bye to them with smile.." I placed my hand on his to not only promise that but I will be with him forever...

(Lovely husband I won't leave your hand forever, Its a promise... Like a child, like a diamond my promise is pure... )

😄😄😄😄😄😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

How is this chapter???

I hope you all enjoyed it....

Please do vote⭐⭐⭐⭐, comment 📧📧📧 and share📬📭📭📮📮📮...

Ashwath1204 try out my brother's book my lovely readers... I am sure you all will love it...

With love

Yours Sowmitha❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
24.1K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...
4.7M 238K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
586K 29.9K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...