ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀs ᴀᴠɴᴇɪʟ: ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ʟ...

By neilavnishax

ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛɪᴇs ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴅɪsʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍ... More

1. New morning
2. Selection
4. Miss messy
5. Swimming or suffering!
6. Embarrassing Day
☕︎ 𝑁 𝑜 𝑡 𝑒 :

3. First meet

1.3K 186 43
By neilavnishax

Avni was observing each thing of the room, where dd just left her and went away.

She wondered if it was her own cabin ? If yes , she would be soooo happy.

Like the room was so perfectly arranged, neat and clean .

Avni smiled wihile wondering.

Suddenly she heard some sound of footsteps getting louder with time, her trance broken and she turned to look at the entrance of the cabin.

Avni frowned seeing a person, whom she already considered as mannerless.

Meanwhile, Neil was in his own thoughts & he almost entered in his cabin.

" Hey, who are you ? "

Neil just startled hearing a sudden voice .

He looked at the source of that voice and his eyes struck there.

' a beautiful creation ,indeed ! " time for him just stopped for some sec.

" hello ! Mr. , I'm talking to you . Are you deaf or what?" Avni asked annoyed.

' What a clown !? Just staring blankly ' avni rolled her eyes internally.

" I - " Neil fumbled at his words.

" do you even have any manners? Who just comes inside of an officer's cabin without any knock on the door ? " Avni threw a disgusting look at him .

While Neil was like , " What !?? Why does he need to take permission to enter IN HIS OWN CABIN ? "

" Now i think you're really , deaf ! Right ?"

Neil wanted to speak something but she again interrupted.

" oh! Am so sorry . I better should talk in your language. You must get me " Avni's expressions changed 180° opposite as if she believed Neil was ACTUALLY A DEAF !

" okay see " with that avni started to move her hands like everyone talks with a deaf 😂😭

" Excuse me ma'am , I'm NOT A DEAF ! " Neil answered in disbelief.

" then till now were you playing go-statue with someone ? "

" i would only answer when you'll let me do so ??? "

Avni rolled her eyes, making a face " whatever "

" I've came to meet .... "

" well, before you complete let me inform you, you're in wrong place . It's MY CABIN " Avni said with attitude seeing her nails and blowing on it.

Neil felt as if he just fall from sky on the earth. What the hell is going on ? When his cabin got changed !?

It didn't took much time for him to understand that this MENTAL LADY is only his trainee for some months.

The thought itself was making him sweat !

" see, miss ..... " Neil waited so that Avni says her name by own.

" Avni Ayesha "

" yeah, miss Avni, you must have mistaken. It's my cabin and I'm an officer here . " Neil introduced himself.

Avni's expression changed in a serious one . While Neil smiled thinking " ab ayega maza !"

And in next moment Neil understood he was WRONG when Avni was laughing like a mad .

" why are you laughing? " Neil frowned.

" cause it was a good joke ? " and Avni laughed again.

" For God's sake , i ain't joking "

" okay, so where's your uniform , Sir ? " Avni battled her eyelashes in the most innocent way possible.

Neil looked at his shirt and cursed the moment he poured water on his uniform making that all wet.

Avni stepped closer to Neil , smiling and put her elbow on his shoulder as if he was her " YAAR WALA DOST " 🤡 while Neil was all confused.

And in next sec ,

" Do i look like a fool ?" Avni glared him , almost shouting near his ears.

Neil stumbled being flabbergasted.

His pupils was diluted as if he saw any ghost.

{ Author to Neil - ab adaat daal lo 💁🏻‍♀️)

" You - " Neil gritted his teeth.

" you G.E.T O.U.T for now " Avni said heading towards the big chair of the room.

Neil didn't reply rather he chose to come out silently.

NO ONE , I REPEAT, NO ONE TILL DATE, DID SO MUCH " BEIZATTI " OF NEIL IN HIS CAREER .

Neil was sweating badly ,,,, after all , he was almost thrown out of his OWN CABIN

" WHY GOD ? WHY ONLY ME ? " 🙂 Neil thought before going to change himself in his uniform.

_________________________________________

After some mins Neil entered in his cabin like this 👇🏻

He heard her blabbering something to herself , most probably why none showed up till now to greet her atleast.

" ahemmmm " Neil coughed to drag her attention to him.

Avni stared at him and got up from the chair .

" looks like you caught my words quite seriously! "

" you weren't believing, right ? " Neil smiled looking down at his uniform

" well you look good in this costume. Kahaan se kharida ? " Avni asked like a child.

Neil gave her a " WTH " look .

" okay, am sorry. Nhi kharida hoga. " Avni chuckled.

Neil was anyhow got composed but the next thing she said , he felt like suiciding there.

" kisise udhaar liye ho ? "

" Are you a Mental, fr ? Who freed you from an asylum damn it ? " Neil burst out, furrowing his eyebrows vigorously .

" oh really ? If i even consider you as an officer, though i know you aren't, why the hell are you coming in my cabin again and again ? " Avni demanded an answer.

" because it's definitely not yours . " Neil said looking at the cabin.

" not yours either " Avni faked a smile.

" and how do you know ? "

" cause it must be either mine or my trainer's cabin. And you're definitely not my trainer. "

" Are you sure about it ? "

Neil is getting shocks after shocks , poor him 🚶🏻‍♀️

" I've seen him , who aren't YOU atleast ! " Avni confirmed.

" Are you 100% sure ? " Neil again asked cause he was said Avni was his trainee only.

" do i have to repeat in Hebrew, cause you don't seem to understand normal languages ? " Avni was annoyed like hell.

Soon she started blabbering so many things which Neil couldn't listen as he stared at her blankly thinking ' HOW CAN ANYONE TALK SO MUCH ? '

Certainly , Dd entered out of no where .

Seeing Dd, Avni sighed in relief.

" Dd , thank God, you finally came. I was getting mad !! Now you make him understand that it's not HIS CABIN , he's at wrong place , pata nhi kahaan kahaan se aa jaate hain " she huffed, pointing neil by her eyes.

Dd looks at Neil and he was like 😳

Dd- A..av-ni j..ji

" kya hua dd , bhoot dekh liya kya ? Waise bhoot se kuch kam bhi nhi dikhta yeh , par clown is a better word to introduce him. Haina ? "

Dd was about to tell something when Neil pinched at Dd's skin and eyed to remain silent.

Cause now Neil was really enjoying it . The more Avni will blabber the more she'd regret .

" achha , ek baat batao, iye statue man sach mein officer hai kya ? Mujhe toh nhi lagta, by god " Avni whispered in Dd's ear while laughing.

Though this was all audible to Neil.

" Bhagwaan ke liye chup ho jaiye !" Dd prayed internally.

Avni frowned not getting any response from dd.

" Are you all playing any go-statue game today or what ? Why is everyone being silent here ? " Avni chuckled .

" well , leave him . Where's my trainer? Will anyone even come or not ? I'm waiting since long " Avni said tapping her foot.

" He's right infront of you , ma'am " dd muttered slowly.

" what ? Yehh ? " Avni exclaimed , looking at Neil , whose eyes were already at hers.

" you must be joking , right dd ? " she wasn't ready to believe that.

Meanwhile, Commissioner entered in Neil's Cabin, finally the real time came, for which neil was waiting eagerly and now neil's patience was at it's end...

Neil, Dd - Jai Hind Sir...👮🏻‍♂️

Avni(followed by neil and Dd)- Jai Hind sir!! 👮🏻‍♀️

Commissioner- Jai Hind... 👨🏻‍✈

Commissioner- miss Avni Ayesha...

Avni - yes sir! ( in a straight position )

Commissioner- you are selected as a good officer but we want the best, that's why u will have to be trained for just couple of months ____

Avni nodded.

Commissioner- So ! Avni, meet ACP Neil Khanna
(Looking at him ), your Trainer... he will train you and you will also have to prove yourself as THE BEST .

hearing the Commissioner...
Avni felt to grave herself inside the deep of the ground.

The numbness overtook her, the fingers she was fidgeting with went all cold .

Commissioner- miss Avni, Avni (little loud)

Avni- huh... ( startling)

Commissioner- what happened, Anything wrong!?.

Avni- yes... No - i mean... sorry sir

Commissioner- it's okay, All the best .

Avni tried to smile but it really didn't form on her face.

Commissioner : Okay neil, I'm leaving, then.

Neil- ji sir .

Commissioner went out. And there were only Dd, Avni and Neil.

Neil took a file to look over and avni took this moment as a chance.

" dd, what's this ? How can this clown be my trainer ? " Avni still couldn't believe the fact .

" but ma'am I've already showed you , your trainer right ? "

" Him ? When ? Where? " Avni asked impatiently.

" Just sometimes ago , on our way to here, you forgot so easily? " dd laughed.

" haaso matt dd " avni glared , " if he's the one , phir woh kon tha ? "

" kaun woh ? " dd asked confused.

" tum chodho yaar ! " avni was almost on the verge of crying.

Flashback

While on the way,

Dd- Avni ji , do you know who's your senior , i mean with whom you will work with ?

Avni- well no , infact i even don't know if i would have been alloted under anyone .

Dd- hmm, it's a rule here , for betterment of juniors !

Avni - i see ! btw who's my senior cum trainer then ?

Dd - right there * pointing somewhere *

Avni sees at that direction and looked a man in his mid twenties with curly hair .

When dd showed Neil to Avni, he was scrolling something in his phone but to Avni's unfortunate as soon she looked at him Ali came with a file b/w them and blocked her view with himself. And Avni couldn't see it was NEIL .

Dd - Seen ?

Avni- uh yeah !! (Little tensed, cause Ali's hair looked weird )

Dd- don't worry, he is little strict but very good at heart...

She sighed.

Flashback ends

" sorry, avni ji, but i showed you, Neil sir only " dd whispered again.

" it's oksy dd, seems like i mistaken another person " Avni sighed.

" WELL ! " Neil spoke a bit loudly grabbing their attention, " are you guys done with your whispering session ? "

With this both dd and avni startled and soon they stood straight .

Neil- Dd..

Dd- ji sir ji

Neil- tumhari yaha or koi kaam hai? 🤨

Dd- nhi sir

Neil- then, you can leave now...💁🏻‍♂️

" okay " dd grinned but soon he realized he's been ordered to get out and he let out a " hein !" As mark of exclamation.

" Any problem? " Neil asked toooooo sweetly.

Dd nodded his head in NO like a robot

" then the exit is right there, LEAVE " Neil looked at the door.

Dd silently got vanished .

Now looked rather stared at Avni, whose head was hung down .....

Soon a lil smirk formed in his face

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.7K 21
A story which I dreamt!!✨✨
33.8K 1.7K 32
mafia story on our beloved kavi\karvi.....cover credit @khushu444 ....peep inside to know more
553K 26.5K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
238K 23.2K 135
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕖... ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟�...