Virgin stripper

By kymmykay

Passion js a virgin stripper , she shakes her ass for cash and she proud of it. She doesnt want a boyfriend b... More

Chapter 1 : welcoming .
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13 : dont think about it too much
chapter 14: baby im sorry ....
chapter 15 : setup
Chapter 16: is it ok ?
Chapter 17 : its fine
Chapter 18: surprise
Chapter 19 : secrets , secrets .
chapter 20 : were done
Chapter 21:
Chapter 21:
chapter 22 : the plan.
Chapter 23

chapter 12

6.4K 197 16
By kymmykay

marcus pov...

as soon as they put me in the car i knew i was in some deep shit, all i wanted to know was who snitched. the only people i had working with me was people i was close to. we came to a stop and they opened my door escorting me out the car.

they bought me into this dark room and i sat down in the chair as this big man sat down across from in suit. they had security on the side in the corners like i could really do some in these damn handcuffs.

"sooo mr.marcus, i have some questions for you"

"and i got some answers for you too" he looked at me then back down at his notes pad then lookedback up at me. he asked me a couple of dumb ass questions that i wasnt really feeling but i answered them anyways just so they could leave me tf alone for now.

they took me to the cell and gave me a pillow and somehard ass matress .

VISITING HOURS....

"Mr.marcus you have a visitor" i got up from my cell and got out the door walking to the front. i looked around and didnt notcie nobody that i knew.

"aye , who visting me". he pointed into the direction of this fine ass girl. but how she know me i dont know her, but i want to though.

as I walked to her she began to smile and I smiled back and sat down.

"hey marcus" she said leaning over the table damn near my lips.

"how yunno my name and who are you"

"im diamond, I use to work with your girlfriend passion at the strip club" I nodded my head for her to keep going.

"well, I know youre probaply wondering why youre in here and how they found you. its all passions fault" she smirked adjusting in her chair. "she told the police everything and I asked her why was she doing this.. it was all a set up".

I looked at her hard and I can tell she was telling the truth. after that the guard came telling us it was time for her to leave.

"Ill call you" she smiled and walked out and I walked back to my cell. I layed down on my bunk and looked up at the ceiling.

how tf could she do this to me ? but then again that doesn't even sound like passion. ill just give her a call when I get my phone call rights back. got damn...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
2.4K 62 19
"Please stop! Please." I yell. Why won't he stop. Why is he doing this to me. I've asked him to stop but it's like he can't hear me. "Please Stop! No...
528K 13.9K 43
(Seven years ago) (Sean) "I will help you with your debts if you do something in return for me." (Skylar) "You can't help me... In case you haven...
6.3K 669 40
Everybody knows that strippers are not the best persons to find love in, she would belong to the streets. She already showed it to thousands of men...