✞ Diabolik Lovers : Roleplay ✞

By Corrupted-Icarus

❝ You belong to me! ❞ --- a dl roleplaying book. Want to roleplay with thirteen hot vampires plus a beautiful... More

Characters
Rules
Form
[ OC ]
OC (Male)
OC [Male]
Kitchen Date
Punishment
From Vampires To Cats
From Human To Vampire

OC (Yandere)

103 3 0
By Corrupted-Icarus

✞ Basic ✞

Name ; Victor
Nickname (s) : The White Snake
Gender : Male
Pronouns : He/Him/His
Age : 18 years old
Sexuality : Bisexual
Occupation : ???
Species : Demon
Ethnic : French

Personality
Dubbed as "The White Snake" by his demon peers, Victor is someone that can quickly adapt to situations. If the situation calls for him to be friendly, he will be so. The same goes with formal events and such. When he is alone, however, he is usually calm and emotionless. Victor can also be a calculating, heartless, vicious demon that doesn't know the very meaning of love shall someone triggered him. When, and if, he get attached to someone, he will be what others called a "yandere".

Extra
Likes : Unknown
Dislikes : Disobedience
Hobbies : Unknown
Appearance : Snow white hair, crimson eyes
Backstory : Classified

✞ Trivia ✞
None.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 1K 26
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
47.3K 1K 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
4.1K 247 30
Jade Forbes was a woman of science. Ever since she was a child, she had always been interested and curious about chemistry and biology. Her eleven ye...
4.9M 290K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...