Scary ghost

By Bebo144547

These short stories would scare you. Read it at night alone with lights off. You would love it. It's not mine... More

The cell phone
New message
He follows Me
Eight Feet Tall
Subway Station
Video Chat
Random Chat
Love and Hate
Stolen phone
Claustrophobia
An unknown number
Psychosis

Phone call changed my life

337 10 3
By Bebo144547

The day came when I was home alone. My side-bed lamp was on and I was reading a novel until the phone rang. It was my mother. She told me that in three days she would be back. She knew that I was afraid of darkness. Unfortunately, she could not come back early. I sighed and hung up the call. 

I wore my night suit abd closed all the lights of the house except lounge's and my room's light. As I received my phone, it rang again; an unknown number appeared on the screen. I picked up the phone and exclaimed, "Hello?....Hello?" No one responded. I heard a husky voice thay horribly scared me. I hung up and jumped on my bed and acted like I was sleeping.

Unexpectedly, the light was gone. The atmosphere sent shiver down my spine. The darkness was giving me the look of creepiness. Again my phone rang. I wish I had not picked it up but it was too late.

 "Who is it? If it is some king of joke then it is not funny." 

A deep voice replied, "It is not a joke. I came here to take you with me." 

I was terribly scared. I coukd not find any words to speak. I started to feel wetty; then i remembered that it is sweat with my tears. I heard the footsteps outside my room. The thoughts flashed through my head. "Am I doing to die?Was my life this much small? What would my mother do without me?...."

Out of the nowhere, the windows flew open. I thought, "There is no wind then how could this window open?" Slowly with caution I went towards the window.  As I was going to close the window, from the corner of my eye, I caught a shadow standing in the backyard garden. The phine rang but that time I did not answer. I saw that shadow was also holding the phoneupto his ear. Just to confirm if it is that person, I picked up the call.

 "Sweetie! Are you ready to go?" 

Although, I did not want to say anything but my mouth spoke automatically. "NO! NO! I DO NOT WANT TO GO WITH YOU!" At the top of my lung, I exclaimed.

As I screamed that, he disappered. I fell backward amused by his disappearance and started shouting, " I am scared of the dark. I do not want to go anywhere!" With no hope of light coming back, I sat in the corner of my room where the moon light was appearing.

With the mercy of God, the light came back. I thought that it was over and calmed myself. Unfortunately, I was not lucky. The phone rang. With the little courage, I picked up the call but stayed silent.

"I loved your scared face. You have to see yourself in the mirror" Jimin exclaimed laughing.

 "What did you say? That was you??" I exclaimed doubtly. 

"Yes silly!" At the time, my anger was boiling. "YOU KNOW I AM SCARED OF DARKNESS!! I HATE YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" 

 "I thought....that would be...fun."

 I cut him off "FUN? NO IT WAS NOT!! I WISH YOU WERE NOT MY FRIEND!!" With that I hung up. 

From that day onward, I never believed or trust anyone and even did not made any friends. I started to stay alone and for that Jimin deprecate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.1K 84 32
Poems that deal with the things that happen in every day life.
11.2K 935 8
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...