Life Facts and Hacks

_mecappuccino_

An interesting book on facts and life hacks to make every to enjoy the beauty of everything around.Starting f... Еще

ABOUT THE BOOK:
FACTS
FACTS

FACTS

98 12 24
_mecappuccino_

#11. There was a book written fourteen years before the sinking of the Titanic happened titled "Futility" by Morgan Robertson. This book was remarkably similar to the tragedy that happened to the Titanic in 1912.

#12. The nearest galaxy to our own is Andromeda.

#13. An average human drinks about 16000 gallons of water during his life time.

#14. The first computer mouse was invented by Doug Engelbart in around 1964 and was made of wood.

#15. Lanolin an essential  ingredient of many expensive cosmetics is in its native form a foul-smelling, waxy, tar like substance extracted from the fleece of sheep.

#16. The first domain name ever registered was symbolics.com.

#17. The crow is the smartest of all the birds.

#18. The lie detector was invented in 1921.

#19. Cats spend 66% of their life asleep.

#20. Instant coffee was founded in 1901.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

සුදු අරලිය... Frenzy Kitty 3

Документальная проза

7.3K 780 12
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
Out of Control AGPEEX

Документальная проза

6.1K 27 15
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
පෙම්වන්තයෝ || TK NONFICTION DHANA_C

Документальная проза

11K 2.8K 19
"හරි නරකයි ඔහෙ මට ඉන්න දෙන්නැ ඉහි..ඉහි ,අනික මන් ඔහෙගෙ නමවත් දන්නෑ" යෙහස් බිම බලාගෙන කිව්වා.. "මගෙ නම විහංඟ , විහංඟ ප්‍රභාෂ්වර රත්නායක ....කවුරැහරි උ...
Gajra:- A Love Tale Bani

Документальная проза

45.7K 1.9K 19
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e and m...