The Secret Affair (Kellin Qui...

By SetTheMusicFree

I ran. I ran and never expected to look back. But it's hard to not look at your past, especially when Kellin... More

Chapter 1 - Where It All Starts
Chapter 2 - No More Pain
Chapter 3 - Reliving Our Past
Chapter 4 - Don't Leave Me Today
Chapter 5 - Memories I Love Always Fade
Chapter 6 - Nothing's Fine, I'm Torn.
Chapter 7 - Sooner Or Later It's Over
Chapter 8 - My Perfect Weapon
Chapter 9 - I'll Write My Own Sins, Not Tragedies
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry, This Time I Can't Hang
Chapter 11 - The Lost And The Found
Chapter 12 - I'm Your's To Keep
Chapter 13 - Music Saved Me
Chapter 14 - Seal My Wounds, Be My Therapy
Chapter 15 - The Perfection For The Taking
Chapter 16 - My Favorite Hello, Her Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 18 - Always and Forever
Chapter 19 - Oops, My Drunken Mistake!
Chapter 20 - Laughing While We're Crying
Chapter 21 - Never Again
Chapter 22 - Her Beautiful Goodbye
Chapter 23 - It Was Always Too Late
Chapter 24 - She's A Sinner, A Fallen Angel
Chapter 25 - Rejection At It's Lowest
Chapter 26 - Addictions
Chapter 27 - Angels To Fly...
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Update: Hi!
3 years!

Chapter 17 - Our California

10.7K 148 35
By SetTheMusicFree

A/N: I am putting author's notes up here now!! :D MAAHAHAHAHA. So, you guys shall LOOOVVEE this chapter. I swear. Please, look in the external link :o PLEEAASEE. <3 And, listen to the cute song C: Muahahaahah Adorable chapter :) Also, I LOVE YOU ALL. You are the reason I write so much. This story would have been dropped so long ago if so many people hadn't commented, read, and proved some people enjoy my writing (: You are my lovelies, Always&Forever. <# DON'T FORGET TO TELL PEOPLE BOUT THIS STORYY!! Hahaha Don't forget to Comment/Fan/Vote either. c: Bye, enjoy(,: Oh, I know the song is I Wouldn't Mind and not All About Us.. but this song describes Brooke 's feelings for Kellin. c:

Brooke's P.O.V

It has been a month now since the divorce, and Kellin never seemed happier. At first he was sad, of course, but now he was just plain out joyous. I giggled at the moment as Kellin started to play music. He began to dance around and forced poor me to join him.

"Kellin! We are supposed to be packing!" I laughed. He stopped suddenly, just realizing we needed to pack. You see, Sleeping With Sirens had got a surprise gig in California, and my band just happened to be the opening act. It was right by Long Beach........where Kellin and I had gone to the board walk. Where I had hoped one day I could become Mrs. Kellin Quinn. To clear everything up, Kellin divorced Katelynn, visits Copeland every once and a while, and......made our relationship public. People excepted hesitantly, but they did. It felt so weird, this whole time the point was to stay a secret. And now, we were so open to the public. It was such a new feeling, one so hard to coprehend.

"Okay, well, GET PACKING!" He jokingly commanded.

"I am, mister. I think you need to get packing!" I snorted. I threw a bunch of clothes into my bulky, black, roll around suitcase. Sweaters, sweatpants, jeans, tank tops, t-shirts, ect. For the time being, I had on a Pierce The Veil band shirt, and some ripped blue jeans. The were only ripped along the knees, but still seemed fasionable. For the first time I can remember, I put my black, silky hair into a messy bun. I had had on converse, but was now barefoot as I packed for the trip. Kellin, surprisingly, was shirtless. Dark jeans hung teasingly at his hips, and he also was barefoot. A long hour of goofing off, packing, and panicking later, we were packed.

"FINALLY!" I cheered. In all honesty, I missed performing! Not just that, but the traveling.

"Hm, the flight leaves in 4 hours, so we should get going." Of course. The flight had to be so near, and also, long. This was only resonable since we lived in Michagan. Grand Rapids, to be specific. I grabbed my suitcase and started racing down the driveway to the shuttle that just pulled up. Sadly, halfway there, I squealed as someone stole my suitcase. The someone being Kellin.

"HEEYY!!" I whined like a child. He chukled to himself as he chucked our suitcases with everyone else's, who were waiting patiently in the vehicle.

"Jerk face," Kellin still heard my mumble, no matter how low it was.

"Sorry, love. It's called being a gentlemen," He winked. I hopped into a seat in the back, rolling my eyes. Kellin followed suit and we were in for the 20 minute ride to the airport. I pulled out my iPhone and turned up some tunes. Crazily, the iPod played the song Kiss It All Better by He Is We. And with that, I leaned my head to Kellin's shoulder, breathing quick greetings to everyone and whispering an 'I Love You' to Kellin as sleep dragged me under...

Kellin's P.O.V

I was shocked to find Brooke asleep on my shoulder.

"Well, poor thing," Justin chuckled. I gave him a sharp glare but ended in silent laughter myself. I listened carefully, recognizing the He is We song........Kiss It All Better. Brooke surprisingly had it on repeat, and I sang along under my breath.

"Kiss it all better, I'm not ready to goo..........." She seemed to smile in her sleep which made my day a bit more. If only this angel knew my plans for this trip. The feeling of remembering the memory where she wondered if she'd ever return to California, as Mrs. Kellin Quinn. My move I was planning on was risky, daring, but I had proved to everyone I couldn't live without Brooke. And this would only guarantee she would stay with me, forever. Forever and Always. Always and Forever.

*After plane ride!!! :)*

The long plane ride was long gone now, and it had been quite eventful. Brooke and I kept attempting to sleep some and ended up getting annoyed by our bands. Eh, we have to love them, I guess. As of this moment, right now, we are in our hotel rooms. I shared one with Brooke, of course. She was wide awake and I was too, so I was going over my plan again.

"Hey, I'm going over to where the guys are, you gonna go hang with your band?" I offered. Thankfully she simply giggled and nodded.

"Sure, have fun," She called over her shoulder, smiling on her way out the door.  In an instant I was rushing down the hall to my band members.

"GUYS!" I called as I shut the door to their suit behind me.

"Hey, bro!" Gabe greeted as we gathered in the loft.

"Now, the plan? Come on, I need help.." I moaned. Jack and Jesse exchanged a sneaky look before settling on my face again.

"Well, you said that resturant was opened tonight. Go there. They have where you can dance. Request your guy's song....." Gabe helped begin. It took a few tried before I had it in my head. How I will win Brooke was mine.....................for infinite and beyond.

Brooke's P.O.V (Very switchy, yes xD)

After discussing everything with my band, I got back to my room, where a nervous looking Kellin was pacing.

"Hey!" I chirped. It scared him and I laughed softly.

"Oh, hey, love," His smile still sent me chills and butterflies....so amazing, so strange, so much like..........Love.

"Watcha so nervous about?" I pursed my lips as I sat on the bed, my legs curled underneath me. Kellin sighed, and stopped in front of me.

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" The twinkle in his eyes made you say yes. How could I reject such a smile?

"Of course! It wasn't that hard to ask, now was it?" I cooed while tickling his cheek. I don't understand why, we had been on plenty of dates, but he seemed most excited about this one.

"Great! In two hours?" He questioned. My eyes widened, and I feebly said yes.

"Ask the girls to help you," He chuckled as he went off to get ready, In two hours, it would be sunset. I could only guess the plans he had, so I wandered to find my dear companions.

"EMBER! GRACIE!" I called. The two flung themselves out of their room and dragged me in.

"We heard. Now, let us work our magic!!!" Gracie cheered. Many moments of tatrums. rejected outfits, smearing of make up, debating on heels or flats, and lectures on how to act, I was ready. Truthfully, I finally felt breath taking as I looked in the mirror. The beauty of my dress and make up and shoes altogether took away our breaths. And we created this look! My dress as a light one, with only one strap across my left shoulder. It was a creamy tan until a belt made of dark beads stopped it under my breasts. From the down, it was a flowy, black down to right above my knees.A thin layer of see-through material was over the silky dress itself on the bottom. The top resembled ribbons crossing each other. Then there were my shoes, which were a pair of smooth, grey flats with a bow on the outer side of each. They were comfortable, too! Onto my jewelry you found to pieces from Kellin. The first was a 14K, white gold encrested heart necklace, which hung down right above where the dress began. If you lowered your gaze, you'd find the second piece of jewelry from Kellin, a graceful charm bracelet, on my right wrist. It was dazzling with rhinestones covering black metal, and a silky black ribbon used to tie it to my own wrist. The only other jewelry I had on was black, feather earrings with a strip of gold beads down the center. They were slightly hidden by my hair, which, was in a sweet yet complicated style. A part of my bangs from each side was braided back around to where a loose ponytail of curls was. It lay over that, hiding the rubber band. Then, the rest of my hair was simply brushed out, except for the hair by my face. Lazy excuses of curls gave a cute twist. My hair had grown out right past my shoulders, so this style worked. For make up, I had on a brown eyeshadow with a light tan contradicting it. The girls put plenty of mascara on the top lashes and a bit of eyeliner on top, but on the bottom barely traced my waterline with a brown eyeliner. My lips were the last to be noticed, and they were glossed by a pale pink lip gloss.  (Brooke's outfit is officially the external link, please check it out :))

"Thank you," I choked out when I remembered to breathe again.

"ONE LAST THING!" Screamed Ember from the bathroom. She walked out holding a bottle of Summer Romance, and I back off a bit.

"Oh no you don't, I refuse to have perfume dumped on me," I warned. She laughed like a maniac, and simply sprinkled me barely with the scent.

"There." Gracie smiled at their creation, "Go blow Kellin away," She winked. Both girls wished me luck as I stepped into the hotel hallway. I swear, the minute I took in Kellin, I tried to take in the breath he stole. He wore a button up white shirt with a dark blazer over it. His pants were real dress pants, black and all. Slightly dressy, shining black shoes covered his feet. Then his hair was normal...........well.....slightly slicked, but still perfect.

"You....you........." He couldn't seem to get out the statement. I gave a airy laugh, deciding to compliment first.

"You are perfect.." I whispered to him as I covered the distance between us. It felt like Home, placing my lips to his, and allowing the sparks to fly. 

"You're stunning. I feel..........so......so honoured to be your date tonight. I mean it Brooke," He sighed, hugging me close.

"Well, speaking of dates............Let's get going!" I shouted like a hyper five year old. Kellin dragged me away, down to the street, towards the beach.

"Where we going?!" I giggled. Kellin shook his head, saying he wouldn't tell me. I fake pouted but kept up with him. My breath was caught and I froze to my spot. The resturant, the boardwalk, the beach.

"Kellin..." I spoke, star struck.

"Come on," We tugged gently on my hand and led me up to where many couples were dancing. It was the balcony of a resturant, and love songs streamed as people danced in the lighting of strings of lights hanging over them. It was all more memorable since the sun had long ago set, so night had fallen upon us.

"What are we doing?" I gasped as Kellin lead me up the wooden stairs, onto the platform where people swayed to the beat.

"Dancing!" He chuckled like it was the most obvious thing ever. My heart fluttered faster and faster as I heard a song come on. All About Us, He is We. Our song. He took my hand and began to do delicate movements. From spinning me around to step in strange formations together. I was laughing plenty and feeling care-free. Suddenly, we were the only ones dancing as everyone around us clapped too the song, grinning at out young love. I began to sing alone softly and Kellin follwed my lead. We only heard each other singing, but we didn't stop dancing. So many memories flooded over me during the excitement, the happiness, the love. I was spun around by Kellin right before the bridge, and my dress flared out like the movies. Laughter and bubbliness still overwhelmed us. I stopped dancing at the bridge, right before it ended. And I slowly leaned to my tiptoes. I hesitated. Kellin wasn't having that thought, he cleared the space slightly and my slick lips slipped over his. Right as the bridge itself ended, I pulled away. But Kellin didn't start to dance again. Instead, he pulled me off as the song continued.

"Kellin!" I said, joy still pulsing in my veins. We stopped right by the water, and everyone was watching. But this moment froze, because Kellin was down on one knee. I only saw Kellin. This was our moment. Kellin fumbled in the pocket of his blazer, and suddenly I was brave. I was fearless as I stared at the velvet box he clamped open. I took it all in as he asked the question I pondered over years ago, in this exact spot.

"Brooklynn Mackenzie, hopefully Quinn, soon. Your forever is all that I need. So, I want to ask you for it. Remember, Always and Forever? Well, I can give you that. If you answer this..................Will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 866 17
"I was scared to love him because it wasn't right" For those who didn't read it before it was deleted :)
Last Hope By ☪

Fanfiction

18.1K 1.5K 20
(This is the sequel to my story, 'Open Up My Eager Eyes.' So, if you haven't read that one yet, be sure to go and check that one out first. Thanks fo...
462 66 35
It all started 5 years ago when Grayson Dolan decided to ruin my life. This is my very first book sorry if it sucks. Hope you enjoy This book is not...
12.4K 246 34
It's unbelievable how fast people can change, One Day, you mean everything to them, The next day, you don't exist anymore. {my first book so- its gon...