Valentin and Rojo | ✓

By ellelovesme

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her fathe... More

adriana valentín
one (2nd draft)
two (2nd draft)
three (2nd draft)
four (2nd draft)
five (2nd draft)
six (2nd draft)
seven (2nd draft)
eight (2nd draft)
nine (2nd draft)
ten (2nd draft)
eleven (2nd draft)
twelve ☘︎ (2nd draft)
thirteen (2nd draft)
fourteen (2nd draft)
fifteen (2nd draft)
sixteen ☘︎ (2nd draft)
seventeen (2nd draft)
eighteen (2nd draft)
nineteen (2nd draft)
twenty (2nd draft)
twenty-one (2nd draft)
twenty-two (2nd draft)
twenty-three (2nd draft)
twenty-four (2nd draft)
twenty-five (2nd draft)
twenty-six (2nd draft)
twenty-seven (2nd draft)
twenty-eight (2nd draft)
twenty-nine (2nd draft)
thirty (2nd draft)
thirty-one ☘︎ (2nd draft)
thirty-two (2nd draft)
thirty-three (2nd draft)
thirty-four (2nd draft)
thirty-five ☘︎ (2nd draft)
epilogue
bonus chapter #1

bonus chapter #2

32.5K 807 199
By ellelovesme

TWO YEARS
AFTER THE EPILOGUE

A/N: This is long, like 3000 words long.

Adriana

"I think I'm going to pass out," I yawned as I got up for the tenth time. I rubbed my eyes and exaggeratedly yawned to myself. I stood up from the very uncomfortable rocking chair I had fallen asleep in. I walked over to Mariana, who was crying, and picked her up. "Shh," I cooed as I tried to calm her down. I sat back down in the rocking chair and rocked us back and forth.

"Papa," she babbled.

"I miss him, too, baby," I sighed. Xavier wasn't home at the moment. He had to go back to California on... business. Although he had his surfing and I quickly learned that I loved nothing more than being a mother, we were still in contact with our parents' businesses. We continued doing what we loved while earning more money for our family.

Xavier had been gone for about three weeks and everyday I got more worried. I knew he was safe, seeing how he would text me everyday saying he was safe. However, I was anticipating his arrival. I had no idea when he would be home and we missed him.

As soon as Mariana calmed down and drifted back to sleep, so did I. I had her in my arms when I fell asleep. I had woken up to Marcos babbling. I no longer knew what sleep was. These two had me up all day and all night.

Having twins was something Xavier and I didn't expect and it definitely threw us for a loop. I should've considered the possibility, since Santiago and Mateo are twins. I knew one baby was going to be a handful, but two? I wasn't going to sleep for the next few years.

Even this young, I could already see how different Mariana and Marcos were. She was a complete brat and a daddy's girl. Sounds like someone I used to know. Marcos was one hundred percent a momma's boy. He only wanted to be with me and Mariana only wanted to be with Xavier. Marcos was a very calm baby. He rarely cried, which I loved. He slept through the night and never fussed, a pure angel. Mariana, however, was the polar opposite. She cried every chance she got and always woke up several times throughout the night. Marcos would be satisfied being left with a toy, while Mariana required my undivided attention. It drove me insane.

"Mama," Marcos babbled. I stood up and gingerly placed Mariana back inside her crib, making sure not to wake her up. I walked over to Marcos' crib and picked him up. I saw how bright it was outside and couldn't believe it was the morning. Honestly, I had no idea what day it was.

I placed Marcos on the floor, knowing he loved to walk around the house. I rubbed my eyes and exaggeratedly yawned. I followed Marcos out to the living room and saw him starting to play with his toy cars. I sank down on the couch and watched him in amusement. Marcos was a mini Xavier; he looked exactly like his dad. He was such a carefree baby, always happy and smiling.

Suddenly, I fell asleep while watching Marcos. I woke up when I heard him laughing. I pried my eyes opened and saw someone on the floor playing with him.

Finally, he was home.

I shuffled around on the couch and he looked behind him. Xavier wore the biggest smile and so did Marcos. He looked pristine and so goddamn handsome. I was on the verge of drooling.

"Hey, mamas," Xavier spoke in a low voice. He handed Marcos a toy before standing up and walking over to me. He bent down in front of me and kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around him and brought him down to my level. I dug my head into his shoulder and inhaled his scent. Three weeks without him felt like three years.

"I missed you so much," I mumbled into his shoulder. His grip on my waist grew tighter and he lifted me up to my feet.

"I missed you, too," he mumbled back. We stayed in each other's embrace until we heard Mariana crying. I groaned softly and pulled away. Xavier pulled me back and kissed me. "Baby, go to sleep. I got them both." He whispered into my ear.

"Really?" I mumbled back. I was so exhausted. The past three weeks had drained me of all of my energy. Usually, Xavier was here so we could both take care of these little rascals.

"Absolutely. Now, go. You're about to pass out," he chuckled. I gave him a lazy kiss on the cheek and started to slump over to our bedroom. As soon as I got to our room, I laid in bed and knocked out.

*

I blinked my eyes open and sat up. I stretched my arms and yawned. I hadn't felt this well rested in months. I stayed in bed for a few more moments, savoring this well rested feeling. Finally, I stood up and walked out of the room. I strolled inside the living room where Xavier was watching over Marcos and Mariana. They were playing with toy cars while Xavier was watching them. He had one hand propped up against his cheek and a lazy smile on his face. It turned into a brighter smile when Mariana wobbled over to him and gave him her favorite car.

"For me? Thank you, mariposa," he said in a baby-like voice. I walked over to Xavier and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind him. I pressed a kiss to his cheek while nuzzling my nose in his neck.

"The PDA!" A brotherly voice shouted. The loudness of his voice startled me and caused me to whip around. I saw Mateo standing freely in our kitchen.

What the fuck? Isn't he supposed to be across the country?

"Holy shit, you scared the hell out of me," I said as I walked over to him. He winked before hugging me. "What are you doing here?" I mumbled against his chest.

"I missed you guys," he said. I eyed him suspiciously.

"Nah, you wouldn't fly out here all this way because you missed us. What's the real reason?"

He groaned. "Fine. I just wanted to escape work for, like, a couple of days. In my defense, I did miss you four. Damn, Adri. You look like hell, do you ever go out?"

"Uh, no. These two are a handful. Mariana is always crying and Marcos... well, he doesn't really do anything. He sorta just wobbles around looking as handsome as ever," I said in a sweet voice as I felt Marcos creep up behind me. I crouched down and swooped him up. "Hi, baby." I cooed.

"Mama," he babbled. I smiled brightly and gently pinched his cheek.

"Hey, I have an idea," Mateo said. "Let me babysit them tonight. You guys should do something, literally anything."

"Really?" Xavier and I said at the same time. I heard Mariana babbling incoherent things while slamming two toy cars together.

"Yeah, why not? The three musketeers need some bonding time," Mateo said as he gently grabbed Marcos from my hands. "You need some fun. Looking like the goddamn Grim Reaper."

"You sure about this, Mat?" I asked hesitantly. Ever since having the twins, Xavier and I hadn't had a full night to ourselves. Yeah, we had sex, but they were always quick. I would always get anxious about leaving them with a stranger, but this is my brother. I wasn't worried. I was just worried about Mateo. Mariana is a little devil spawn.

"Yes," he exasperated. "Go out or stay in, have loads of sex. You need that, Adri." He firmly said. "Doesn't she need that, Marcos? Doesn't Mommy need loads of sex?" Mateo cooed to Marcos. Xavier laughed while I scowled.

"Stop telling my son that I need sex."

"So grumpy," he said in baby-voice while playing with Marcos. "Decision has been made. Let me be a great uncle and go away."

"I need a shower," I muttered to myself. Mateo, however, took that as an invitation to leave.

"We both know that's code for-" Mateo started, but I cut him off.

"Mat, don't finish that sentence."

X and him both chuckled before Mateo walked over to Mariana. He held her hand while they walked outside.

"Okay, we're going to the beach for, like, an hour or two! Maybe more! I get sidetracked easily! Have fun having sex!" Mateo yelled as he walked out the door. "God knows I wish I could relate," he muttered under his breath.

"Fuck, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," Xavier said as he pushed me up against the wall. His hand gripped my hair as he slammed his lips onto mine. I let out a gasp, surprised by the sudden gesture. I quickly melded into the kiss, wanting to feel his lips elsewhere. "I love you so much, baby," he growled as his lips attached to the skin of my neck. I moaned as my back slightly arched off the wall.

"Oh God, X," I moaned. His hands grasped my hips and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He continued the assault on my lips as he moved us towards the dining room. I felt the cold table underneath my skin. He pulled away from the kiss, only to remove his shirt. I did the same thing. My fuller breasts hit the cold air, bouncing freely. Xavier groaned at the sight of my bare chest.

His firm hands settled on my belly, which wasn't flat anymore. It had a bit of fat, which I didn't love. I knew I shouldn't be, but I was a little insecure of my post pregnancy body. I flinched when my husband's hands rested there. I looked at his body; toned abs and muscles, absolute gorgeousness. Then, I looked at mine: pudge where I didn't want it. I hadn't been working out and it showed. Xavier noticed the change in my expression and knew what caused it. He knew I was struggling with my self image. While pregnant, I had multiple breakdowns where I felt I wasn't as beautiful as I used to be. Xavier always reassured me that I was even more beautiful. He made me feel pretty again.

"Hey," he said gently as he lifted up my chin, "you're stunning, baby. Absolutely beautiful." I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me. He started going lower and lower before his mouth latched onto one my nipples, his hand massaging the other breast. I moaned softly and leaned back on both arms. He payed the same attention to my other breast, before heading further down. His fingers hooked around my shorts and underwear, pulling them down simultaneously.

Yes, yes, yes, yes.

I laid on my back, so fucking ready for this. He went down on his knees, his head positioned right between my legs. His hands grabbed my thighs and parted them open. He laid kisses down my thighs, getting closer and closer to where I needed him the most.

He did one long, tantalizingly slow lick up my core. I squirmed and moaned.

"Don't be an asshole," I mumbled. He was being a tease on purpose. I felt his breathy chuckle hit my core and I held back a groan of frustration. He payed my clit one soft kiss, so delicate I almost didn't feel it. "X, please," I begged and sobbed mercilessly. I lifted my head and saw that he was smirking at me.

Asshole.

"X," I whined. After no response, I added: "I'll do anything." I soon regretted the words after he said:

"Anything?" His voice was low and husky. It was laced with lust.

I gulped. "Anything."

Responding to my plead, his mouth finally enveloped my throbbing clit. I moaned loudly and tilted my head back. His tongue worked expertly against my folds and as he traveled south, his nose nudged my clit. I almost forgotten how amazing this felt.

Heaven.

My legs threatened to snap close on his head as they started to shake. His hands went to keep them open. I moaned loudly as I felt the knot in my stomach tighten. My moans came out whiny and strident.

"O-oh, baby." My hands slipped in X's hair, so close that I could taste it. I felt two thick digits enter me and my mouth dropped open. In no time, he found my g-spot and stroke his fingers against it. I closed my eyes when I felt it. I screamed out my husband's name as my legs shook profusely. As I began to calm down, Xavier arose from the floor and slipped off his pants, along with his boxers.

Yes, yes, yes, yes.

Xavier leaned it, his lips hovering over my ear and whispered: "When I'm done with you, you're not gonna be able to walk straight for a week." I whimpered softly at his explicit words. I was filled to the brim with sexual frustration and anticipation. I needed him inside of me already.

As if he was reading my mind, Xavier grabbed my hips and positioned himself right at my entrance. I was given no time to prepare myself as he entered me in a fast and hard thrust. I gripped the edge of the table and let out a gasp. He groaned and grabbed ahold of my leg, throwing it over his shoulder. I opened my legs wider, my toes already curling from how fast and hard he was going. I threw my head to the side, my eyes closing. I felt vulnerable and powerless pinned under him. But I loved it like this. I moaned and moaned, not being able to control it. He angled himself so he could hit my g-spot precisely. And he did.

"Oh, Xavier!" I cried out. I felt his hand go towards my clit and started rubbing it vigorously. I wailed with my orgasm. My inner thighs shook and I had goosebumps all over my body. He slowed and leaned down, giving me time to recover, and kissed me.

Some time later, I was nothing more than a sack of meat. Xavier harshly plowed into me, leading me to my seventh orgasm. A couple times, he withdrew and used that amazing mouth of his. This time, we were on the couch and he was on top of me.

"Fuck," he moaned under his breath. God, I loved when he moaned. It was the sexiest thing to me. It made me feel like I was doing something right.

His right arm came down and rubbed circles into my throbbing clit. I whimpered and closed my eyes.

"Yes, that's it. Come for me, baby," he whispered in my ear. He rubbed faster and fucked me harder. My mouth dropped open, no sounding coming out.

Finally, my sweet release came. I screamed at the top of my lungs, my legs shook and my toes curling in the euphoric feeling. My walls clenched around Xavier's pulsing member and I felt him jerk inside of me. He groaned loudly and emptied himself inside of me. He plopped down next to me and we both panted.

"That was..." I whispered, breaking the comfortable silence that fell over us.

"Incredible," Xavier finished. I smiled and curled up next to him. I laid my head on his chest and heard his heartbeat thump in my ears.

"We need a shower or even a bath," he said as he sat up. The ache between my legs did not allow me to move an inch.

"I can't move," I said as I rolled over to face him. "But you can take a shower."

Xavier somehow took that as an invitation to pick me up bridal style and walk us to the bathroom. He ran a warm bath and sat me inside. I have to say, after care is the best. We sat in the tub with me laying between his legs and him softly washing my body. We heard the front door open and the sounds of our babies laughing. Xavier shouted that we were in the bathroom and Mateo shouted that they were in the living room. We stayed there, appreciating each other's company.

I closed my eyes and laid my head back against Xavier's shoulder. He ran his hands through my untangled hair and kissed the shell of my ear.

"You're an amazing mom, baby," he whispered into my ear. His breath tickled my ear and sent shudders down my spine. My heart swelled at his words. I entwined our fingers together and brought his hand up to my mouth. I kissed the back of his hand and rubbed it against my lips.

"And you are an amazing dad."

*

We exited the tub and got dressed. By dressed, I had on Xavier's long sleeve and boxers, while he was shirtless with grey sweats. A fucking Greek god. I sat on the couch while I watched Marcos chase Mariana. Xavier was next to me, his arm wrapped around my shoulders. Mateo was in the kitchen and they were talking about some football game. I snuggled closer to X.

"Thank you for being you," I whispered into his ear, just loud enough for him to hear. I watched his face as his lips curled up into a smile. His eyes glittered as they went from our kids to me. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and look towards me, a grin present on his face.

Then he was kissing me. His lips softly framed mine in a gentle and loving kiss. I heard the babbling and laughter of our kids while Mateo burned himself making a grilled cheese.

"There's no me without you."

A/N: hi! this is finally the end:( but not to fret, i have a new book up called "queen of the city" which follows mariana ! i love u all, thank u so much <3 

- elle 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.8K 54
✨Book 3 in the DiSilva Series✨ Charlotte Carter is an ordinary girl who works at a small cafe. One day she meets a man who will change her life for g...
511K 18.6K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
523K 13.4K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...
7.7K 508 11
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...