To the Girl with Turquoise Ey...

By cowgirl10120

.... Danny Phantom X OC.... P.S I only own what you don't see in the original show. More

Welcome
Hell... No, It's Hell
Parental Bonding
Splitting Images
The Ghost in the Mirror
Bitter Reunions
Arrival
Same?
Shades of Grey
Fanning the Flames
Music Runs the World
Love Conquers All
She's Going Down
Fright Night
Lucky in Love
Memory Blank
Pirate Radio
Reign Storm
Family Reunion
The Ultimate Enemy
Skulktech 9.9
His Dark Side
Fighting for a Better Life
Micro Management
Beauty Marked
King Tuck
Masters of Time
Kindered Spirits
Her Curse
Her Cure
Double Cross My Heart
She's Mine
An Eye for an Eye
Infinite Realms
Discovering the Past
Urban Jungle
A/N
Claw of the Wild
D- Stabilized
Phantom Planet
Normally Bored
His Powers are Back
Saving the World
A/N
A/N
A/N

Nightmares

1K 32 16
By cowgirl10120

Sky

Sometime during the night I felt Danny leave the bed. So like any person, I decided to follow him.
The vultures showed up but fled when they saw Danny. I cocked my head to the side just to catch a glimpse of a ghost before he grabbed my neck.
"Lost dear?" He grinned showing off his fangs as my eyes bulged and I tried to scream before he covered my mouth with pink ectoplasmic goo.
"Ok? That was almost too easy." Danny said.
"Ah, bright boy." The evil ghost spoke holding me in front of him making our presence known.
"Sky!" Danny exclaimed as he saw me.
"Oh, she's yours? Here." The ghost said nonchalantly as he tossed me to Danny who caught me easily and held me close. The ghost snapped his fingers and the goo disappeared and I breathed heavily.
"Leave her alone." Danny growled protectively as he pulled me closer to his chest.
"Tell me child, can you do this yet?" The ghost said as he duplicated himself.
"No, I can't! How are you doing that?" Danny accused.
"Years of practice which you have no time for." The duplicates said in unison as they shot at Danny.
My hair lit on fire and my eyes turned to an icy green as I held up a purple shield.
"Your Highnesses." The ghost stopped as I glared at him.
"Leave these people alone before I burn you to a crisp!" I bellowed before I fainted.

Danny

Sky blew out just as fast as she blew up. I caught her in my arms as Plasmius ecto blasted us. I blacked out.

Vlad

The ghost boy is Jack's son, and the missing ghost princess is his girlfriend? I don't think she's told him yet...
This could either work out well or horribly depending on he biological mother and stepfather. The King and Queen of the ghost zone's missing princess is unconscious in my home...
(Insert evil laugh here)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.3K 22
Parents recently divorced, Dad takes your sister and Mom gets you. Gotta move, yay. Going to live in a strange town called Amity Park. Your life is a...
602 36 22
New town. New school. New friend. Phil meets the mysterious Dan.
14K 306 10
Danny pluse you'r oc
7.4K 385 15
Danny was finally captured and no one knew where he or Phantom was. People started to think that Phantom either killed him and was hiding or he kidna...