~I Don't Love, I Lust~ Darkip...

By IWriteStuff502

~NOT INTENDED TO AROUSE~ This book will contain smut so read at your own risk... Sneek peek from chapter 2: H... More

~Dedication~
Chapter 1 - "Those chains are stronger than you could ever be, and so am I..."
Chapter 2 - His Marking
Chapter 3 - "...If I should heal you, or let you thrive in pain..."
Chapter 4 - This man is full of lust, could he also be full of love?
Chapter 5 - Words Words Words
Chapter 6 - "We're going to do what I want now..."
Chapter 7 - "... I need you. Now."
Chapter 8 - "Dark didn't tell you, did he?"
Chapter 9 - A Piece of Him
Chapter 10 - "This is when I make you mine" (XXX)
Chapter 11 - Trusting Them
Chapter 13 - Play Like A Girl
Chapter 14 - Stupidity Leads To Saving
Chapter 15 - Addiction (XXX)
Chapter 16 - Not Your Slave
Chapter 17 - It All Comes Together
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 19 - Act Like It
Chapter 20 - Kill Me
Chapter 21 - Normal
Chapter 22 - Music To My Ears (XXX)
Please read this... It is very important.
Chapter 23 - ...Kitten
Let's Support Him
Chapter 24 - Because I Love You
Chapter 25 - Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 26 - Goodbye
Chapter 27 - Acting More Sinister
Chapter 28 - Where He Belongs
Chapter 29 - Broke her
Chapter 30 - Gone
Chapter 31 - Scares Me
Chapter 32 - Without Her
Chapter 33 - Thought I Lost You
Chapter 34 - Blame Yourself
Chapter 35 - History
Just a Reminder
Chapter 36 - Forgive Me
Chapter 37 - Loves Him More
Chapter 38 (Final Chapter) - All That I Am
Q&A! Fanart? Ideas?
"Mr. Dark and Scary"
The Babysitter - Markiplier X Reader

Chapter 12 - Activities

3K 93 121
By IWriteStuff502

Chapter 12

Activities

Your POV:

It didn't take long until I started to feel empty inside again. Darkiplier was every thought in my mind, no matter what I was doing. 

Most of the time I stayed in Dark's room, lying still beneath the black covers, breathing so slowly someone might think I was dead. It was quiet and peaceful and it smelled of his sharp cologne. The darkness of his room and warmth of the covers comforted me. 

I slept too much some days and slept too little other days. I often woke up screaming from vivid nightmares of Dark being pulled from my grasp, never to be seen again. 

Wilford was often the first one to rush into the room to hold me when I awoke in the night. I kept Dark's note with me always, wrapped around my wrist using his favorite tie that I rarely took off. I spoke almost none and rarely left his room. 

I ate only when Punk brought food to me and waited in the room watching me until I had eaten enough. This became a regular routine. He would do this for every meal, ensuring I was well fed and hydrated, although I felt like dying.

About a week after they had taken Dark away, Mark came into my room in an attempt to make conversation. He told me I had been here for 6 months and 2 days. It was early March, and the beginning of spring though it seemed the time didn't really change here. He left the room with a heavy sigh after receiving no feedback from me. The look on his face was almost disappointed with some sadness mixed in. I wondered how he could be here, not making videos and how everyone wasn't freaking out because he didn't upload. I never bothered to ask, though. I didn't have the energy for words to creep up my throat and voice them self.

After the first week, the Ipliers decided that I needed a change of scenery, and to get out of the bedroom I kept myself captive in. Throughout the next month, they all chose a day to do an activity (an activity of which I had no choice but to participate in). They dragged me out of my chamber whenever possible and we all did the activity together.

The first activity was "a day blindfolded" chosen by The Host. As the name states, we were all blindfolded for a day against our wills. The name of the game was basically to get through the day without falling down the staircase or injuring ourselves severely. It was a game of human bumper cars, and we often slammed into each other. 

Being at the hight I am, my face often met square into the chest of an Iplier. I ran into Mark multiple times, my cheeks blushing as he ran his hands down my arms, apologizing before making his way around me. At one point I ran into Sexyplier who was quick to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into a one-sided hug. 

"This is kind of fun isn't it, (Y/N)?" 

I rolled my eyes at him, failing to realize he couldn't see my facial expression through the blindfold. 

"I know I enjoy it. It's pretty kinky. I'm sure you like kinky, don't you, beautiful?" 

I didn't even have to see his face to know he was smirking wildly, proud of his dirty remark. I didn't even have to see his face in order to slap him across the cheek hard, muttering "fucker" afterward as he stumbled backward, either. 

The other Ipliers were happy to hear me speak after being silent for a week, even if I said a not so nice word. I was glad to take the blindfold off the next morning. It was good to see again.

The next activity was a day full of gaming in the living room, chosen by Googleplier. I don't remember half of the games we played, but the final game of Mario Kart was my favorite. I'm not the best at gaming, but Mark easily taught me how to play Mario Kart within a few races. After lots of screeching between all of the Ipliers, Warfstache and I were the only ones left alive. Soon I became the ultimate victor of 'Rainbow Road' (after I bumped Wilford off the road and he gave me a silly death stare).

Dr. Iplier decided his activity was going to be teaching all of us some simple medication mixtures and how to make them from certain plants. He brought us to a lab he had set up in the mansion and handed out our ingredients. It was enjoyable and I learned a lot in the first half of the day, but some of the Ipliers got bored towards the end of the day. 

Jim and King decided to mix a bunch of random medications together. Their mixture began as a strange color liquid in a beaker and ended as a small explosion that shook the room and almost killed all of us. If it wasn't for Mark who had pushed me out of the way, a shard of glass from the beaker might have impaled me. Nobody was allowed in the lab after that.

Sexyplier was a bit annoying because of all the dirty remarks he made and the general douche bag he was made it worse. Luckily for him though, I decided I liked him a little bit more after his activity. The whole day was based around treating me like a queen.

They were all dressed up very nicely, and Sexy was the host of a fancy dinner (Sexy credits Punk for the good food because Sexy can't cook for shit). Mark seemed a little on edge the whole day, watching each of his egos carefully as they did whatever I asked of them. After dinner, we watched many movies until I fell asleep. It was a relaxing, nice day.

A few days after that, The King used his animal speaking powers in order to draw a large herd of wild horses out of the woods and into the backyard of the mansion. Each Iplier and I chose one and mounted it. King somehow convinced the horses to let us ride them for a day. 

The horses went about their day, allowing us to come along riding on their backs. The sleek fur and beautiful wavy manes blew in the wind as we rode around to many destinations. Our day ended as the horses climbed a hill and watched the yellow sun fade into the skyline. When the stars started to rise I rested my body on the back of the horse and soon I fell asleep. 

I didn't remember much after that besides waking up for a few seconds to be on the back of another horse, my body being cradled cautiously by one of the Ipliers. I had fallen asleep before I could figure out who it was.

A day or two later, Punkiplier asked me to get dressed up. He had something big planned. Lucky for me, Darkiplier had added a lot of dresses to my collection of outfits. I picked through them, trying on some before I finally decided on a simple strapless dress. The red velvety top molded to my body perfectly, the red waves of tulle floated perfectly as I did a little turn, admiring the dress.

Dark had good taste. I missed him. 

A knock at the door jumped me out of my thoughts of Dark. I stepped out of the room to a wide-eyed Punk who seemed speechless. I waved my hand in front of his face a few times before he snapped out of his daze. 

Taking my arm, he led me through the mansion and through a pair of beautifully crafted double doors. The doors opened into a huge ballroom. Chandeliers hung high above the shiny floor and lit up the cream color walls with help from the tall windows. It was like something you would see in the movies. 

While I was blown away by the beauty of the room, all of the Ipliers, dressed in tuxes, stopped in their tracks to turn around to face me, admiring me. I blushed deeply as they all stared in silence for almost a full minute. They were all able to snap out of it once Punk went around poking them out of their trance. 

Sexy let out a whistle from the back of the crowd, and the other Ipliers turned around to glare at him. I giggled quietly, thinking about how Dark probably would have tried to strangle him right then and there. 

Before a frown could return to my face, Punk picked up two guitars, keeping one for himself and handing another to Mark. 

"We can play anything you want, (Y/N). We also have speakers if you want to listen to anything else." I nodded, requesting a song for them to play. Wilford pushed through the crowd, holding out a hand for me to take. "May I have this first dance, Darling?" 

I giggled again before taking his hand. 

Throughout the day I had danced with almost every Iplier. Mark stayed latched onto his guitar, occasionally making eye contact with me before looking away quickly. By 10 that night all of us were dead tired from dancing our asses off and singing. Just before I left, the song "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake switched onto the speaker (cue the music. I promise it really makes it better).

Mark flew from his seat, catching my arm and spinning me around. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, blushing wildly. He bit his lip lightly, placing his hands on my waist. "May I have the last dance, (Y/N)?" 

My face was a deep red as I nodded, awkwardly placing my hands on his shoulders. "I-I can't dance, Mark," I whispered. 

He smiled sweetly and lead me further onto the dance floor. "It's ok, just follow my lead." 

He started to move his body slowly to the beat. I laughed quietly at his goofy moves. Before I knew it, we were gliding across the dance floor, both of our bodies rocking to the beat, my dress flying. 

His eyes stayed locked on mine as he sang to the lyrics: "Cause' I don't wanna lose ya now... I'm looking right at the other half of me~" I smiled, avoiding eye contact as he continued to lead me around the floor, picking me up and swinging me over his waist a few times. We slowly stopped dancing as the song came to an end. 

I bit my lip lightly, my face still blaring red. He chuckled at me quietly. "Thanks for dancing with me, you are a beautiful dancer, (Y/N)." His chocolate eyes stared deep into mine, shimmering from the light of the chandelier. I stood there speechless for a few moments. He was so nice to look at and the tuxedo made it even better. My lips lifted slowly over my teeth in a bright smile. Mark chuckled quietly before lifting my chin up so I could look at him. 

He stared down at my shimmering eyes for a moment before leaning down, his lips grazing mine lightly. I closed my eyes as he kissed me sweetly for a few moments before pulling away and smiling at me. I was stunned for a few seconds. I had just kissed the one and only Mark Fischbach.

Reality caught up to me quickly as I had realized what I had done, or rather, what I had let him do to me. I stepped out of his grasp, avoiding eye contact as I picked up the tulle of my dress in fistfuls. 

"I-I I'm really tired... I'm going to head back to my room." Mark opened his mouth to speak, but I turned on my heels and flew out of the room before the words could walk up his throat. 

I crashed into Dark's room, slamming the door behind me and locking it from the inside. I stood against the door, breathing heavily and catching my breath before lying down on Dark's bed. 

I loved Dark, and I still do, but he was going to have my head for this. I shook my head, trying to kill the memory of kissing Mark. It felt so right but it was so wrong! My heart belongs to Dark... doesn't it? I can't love two guys at once, can I? 

I sighed deeply, settling into the sheets of the bed, pulling the covers over me, the dress still on. In an attempt to get my mind off things, I started to wonder what Wilford and Jim were going to do for their activity days. I fell asleep before I could think of anything.

Mark's POV:

The blindfolded day was terrible and dangerous, but I would do it every day, just to feel her small body bump lightly into mine unknowingly. Just so I could run my hands over her smooth skin again.

Her hands were so soft and dainty underneath my large hands as I showed her the controls for Mario Kart. Her fingers moved in synch with mine as I taught her how to play. I wanted her hands holding mine for the whole day, but she insisted on playing the game on her own.

I watched Dr. Iplier nail the door shut after everyone had left. Glass shards were still scattered around the floor and into the wall - a safety hazard. I remember her screeching, her eyes clenching shut, preparing to be impaled by the shards. I shoved her out of the way just in time, my frame towering over hers, shielding her.

She looks like a queen. A beautiful, shining, shimmering queen. She was pampered by her 'servants' all day, some of them getting more close than I wanted. They knew how I felt when they made eye contact with my deep glare. Friendly was good, but not too friendly.

After the sun faded into the western horizon, I watched her little body flop over onto the horse, fast asleep. King dismounted from his horse in order to retrieve her. We lifted her onto my stallion, placing her body in front of me, her back leaned against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I wasn't going to let her fall.

Her lips felt so perfect on mine. I never wanted it to end. She stepped back, panicking. I knew what we had done was wrong, but Dark couldn't prevent us from doing it. I know she loves Dark, but I was hoping she could find a way to love me too. 

"You're falling for her hard, Mark," Wilford said to me. 

I nodded my head, staring at the doors of the ballroom, hoping maybe, she would come back in. "I am, I just wish she would feel the same way..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 15.2K 21
***Winner of the 2016 Fanfiction Awards - Category: Best Audio/Visual Fanfiction*** We've all had that teacher we found attractive. Or at least I did...
141K 3.3K 200
Everybody loves a little bit of Mark Edward. Go read Markitwo Imagines!! I couldn't publish any more chapters here :( May be some inappropriate stori...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...
335K 14.8K 118
(Readers of this book said that this book is horror.... what's your opinion?) (IMPORTANT - READ THE WARNING) Original title: D̵̩̓̄͗̈À̶͇R̴̥̹̭̖͉̯̄̓̈́̐̉...