Gracie || ON GOING ||

By Ffi_Ffi_Jones

Started: Tuesday 21st August 2018 ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ "Its fine. J-just please- I-I don't want anyone to see me li... More

A/N: Disclaimers
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Part One
Chapter 16

Chapter 15 - Part Two

6 3 0
By Ffi_Ffi_Jones

Gracie's POV

(Same day as last chapter)

Dylan has been in a mood for the last two hours since I spoke to Denver. I can't fault him, but it's my decision.

I'm currently standing in front of the fire place, staring at the logs burning while zoned out.

"Grace." He breathes, scaring the crap out of me. My heart nearly breaks when I turn around and see his face as he stands in the door way. He looks broken and guilty.

"I-I'm not changing my mind. If you won't let me do this for you, then please just let me do it to protect my sister. She's already been raped twice." Tears slip down my cheeks as I think about my sister.

"Grace, he r-raped you. Dan and Charlie will constantly be around her and-" The pleading in his eyes. Damn.

"He's a gang leader, Dylan. Who's to say he wont hurt Dan and Charlie just to get to her? I'm doing it." I bite my lip to stop myself from sobbing as I brush past him and run up the stairs.

I run into the room at the end of the hall, the room the boys told me is now mine for as long as I stay here with them.

The first thing I do is climb under the blush white covers and curl up into a ball while I sob.

After a while I remember that I'm wearing Dylan's T-shirt and then cry more because I've got snot and tears all over it.

Why do I always get myself into these situations?

What is wrong with me?

I'm willingly going to have sex with my rapist...

Can I even call it sex, or is it still rape because I don't actually want to do it?

But I'm consensually going there to have sex. 

But he's basically bribing me with the promise of keeping my sister and Dylan safe.

I let out a loud scream of frustration and anger as I pull as hard as I can on my hair.

I continue to sob and sob until they become silent, my ribs and stomach ache and I feel like I need to throw up.

Eventually, my tears dry up, my throat goes dry and I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

I hear footsteps but I chose to ignore them. I'm too tired to care.

"I'm so sorry, Grace." Dylan whispers. His lips softly brush over my forehead.

****************************************************************

Gracie's POV

I woke up feeling just as tired as I felt when I fell asleep, if not more.

I'm currently standing in the kitchen making scrambled eggs on toast for the four of us.

I decided to do what I always do. I ignore my feelings and push on like nothing ever happened.

"Breakfast!" I scream, placing the plates on the table and getting BBQ and Tomato sauce out of the cabinets.

John runs into the room with only black boxers on. The first thing he does is throw himself down on a chair opposite me and take a huge bite.

"You might wanna actually chew your food before you swallow." I laugh as he takes another bite.

He just smiles through his teeth and continues to eat. I roll my eyes as I squirt tomato sauce all over my eggs and toast.

Dylan walks into the room wearing black jeans, a white T-shirt, a jean jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and white trainers.

I swallow my mouthful of eggs and kind of just stare at him.

I'm such a creep.

"Did you make this for us?" He asks as he sits down next to me.

"Yeah. It's my way of saying thank you for letting me stay here. Even if you did drag me here without telling me why." I mutter the last part, causing him to laugh.

"Thanks, Grace, I haven't had a decent breakfast in ages." John thanks as he gets up and puts his plate and fork into the sink.

"Hey! I make you breakfast every day." Dylan's other brother walks into the room and sits on the other side of me.

"Exactly." John smirks as he walks out of the room. I just laugh at them.

"So... I heard about your connection to Rigs-"

"Ben." Dylan growls at his brother and gives him a pointed look.

"No, I-it's ok." I smile. Dylan goes back to eating his breakfast. Very angrily.

"So why are you taking this deal?" Ben asks casually. I practically choke on my eggs.

"Ahem!" I cough to dislodge some egg.

"I protect the people I care about. He goes for younger girls and I'm not about to put her in danger of what happened to me. It's already happened once to her." I huff and get up to put my plate in the sink.

"Plus," I pause for a second. "He said he would leave Dylan alone." I mumble under my breath.

"Grace, I've already told yo-"

"Shut up, Dylan! It's happening. Deal with it!" My voice deepens as I finally snap.

"This isn't just about you, it's about my sister! I failed to protect her once, it's not happening again." My words get quieter and smaller the more I talk.

Dylan looks as if he wants to speak, but his phone cuts him off. He looks at the screen and I watch as the anger builds in his eyes and jaw.

"Dylan?" I whisper.

"Tomorrow at ten am," He pauses. "He wants to know your favorite position." He grits, not even looking in my direction.

I outwardly roll my eyes and take the phone off him while feeling sick to my stomach.

If I type what I actually like then I will never feel that way again because i will always be thinking of him. But if I tell him I don't care then he will probably choose something insane...

To Riggs:

Missionary, sir - Gracie.

From Riggs:

Don't lie to me, Gracie.

To Riggs:

I'm not.

Dylan's phone starts to ring in my hands and I click answer when I see the caller ID is 'Riggs'.

"Put me on speaker." He demands.

I do as he says.

"Why are you lying to me, Gracie? I know you have whored yourself around enough to find a good position." I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yeah, well maybe I wouldn't have if you hadn't of raped me." I scoff.

"Watch your mouth or I'll just have to shut you up myself. Get a good night's sleep, you'll need it. Oh, and Gracie?" The authority in his voice makes me sink into my chair.

"Yeah?" I mumble.

"Remember, I like you in pastel clothes and lace underwear." And then he hangs up. I hand the phone back to a very angry and silent Dylan.

"Um, so are you actually going through with this?" Ben stands up and starts doing the dishes.

"Yeah. B-but I need to go shopping. I didn't have time to pack any nice underwear and I don't own much that is pastel." I beg with my eyes as I look at the side of Dylan's face. He can't even look at me.

He gets up and walks out of the room, angrily. I stand up and go to run after him, but Ben's words stop me.

"Give him time. He might not have told you yet, but I can see that he really likes you. And I think you like him as well. He just doesn't want to see you get hurt, that's all." He gives me as a small smile.

**********************************************************

It's been two hours since Dylan stormed off and he's been in his room ever since. I'm currently pacing outside his door while I hug myself to stop from shaking.

A few minutes later and I finally build up the courage to knock on his door.

Silence.

I knock again and then call in, "I'm coming in so you'd better be decent!" Not that I would complain if he wasn't.

I open the door and what I see makes me stop in my tracks. He's laying on his bed, shirtless. He puts his phone to the side and sits up a bit.

He doesn't say a word. He just stares.

"C-can i sit?" I ask in a small voice. He just nods and moves over a bit.

"I have to do this Dylan. I'm sorry that you have to be in the middle of this, but if it protects you and my sister then it's happening. I don't like it any more than you d-"

"Then don't do it. Don't go. Please, Grace." He begs. He takes a hold of my hand and envelopes it with both of his.

I just stare into his gorgeous eyes as my bottom lip begins to quiver and my eyes begin to burn.

"I'm sorry." I breath as a tear slips down my cheek and under my chin. It hurts my heart to think about what I have to do in order to protect those I love.

"Come here." He says gently as he pulls me to lay with him. My arm goes over his stomach (abs) and my head rests on his bare chest. He strokes my hair as I cry silently.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt. I know you have to protect your sister and I can't stop you from doing that." He sighs and then kisses the top of my head.

I wipe my tears away and sit up. He keeps his arm around me as I also mop up the tears off his chest with my sleeve. "Sorry about that." I mumble as I do so. He just chuckles.

He brushes my hair out of my face and tucks a few strands behind my ear. I look up and meet his eyes. I find myself getting lost in them.

I watch as his eyes flicker down to my lips and back up to my eyes, causing me to do the same thing. He begins to lean closer and that is when I realize that this is actually happening.

I lean froward and out lips meet. I wouldn't really count it as a kiss to begin with because, with the softest of touches, he just lightly brushes my lips with his.

There is only a split second of a pause before I make our lips meet once more, but this time with our lips pressed together as we kiss with no tongue. Our lips fit perfectly together.

After a while, I get tired of this no tongue shit and deepen the kiss as well as straddling him. He seems to approve of this as he grabs my butt and pulls me closer.

I smile against his lips as I feel his boner digging into my thigh. This gives him time to slip his tongue into my mouth and I instantly begin a battle of dominance.

I submitted after a while and let him take me to a place of passion and need. I'm not sure how we got here, but i am now laying under Dylan while he pins my arms above my head and kisses and nibbles his way down my neck.

As he begins to kiss his way down to my chest (yes, I'm only in leggings and a bra right now), a thought creeps into my head and I freeze.

"D-Dylan, we can't do this. Stop." I feel like I'm about to cry.

He looks up and makes eye contact with me and instantly lets go of my arms and pulls away from me.

"Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" The worry in his eyes has my throat burning. He's so sweet.

"No, I just- I-" I take a long pause and think about my words before I finally say them.

"As you know, I've slept with a lot of people and- ok, look I like you as more than just a friend, Dylan-"

"I like you too-"

"Right, which is why I want our first time to be special. I know that sounds stupid, but I don't just want sex, I want you." I blush.

Oh my fucking god, what the fuck, Gracie! He probably doesn't even want to have a relationship with you and now you look crazy!

My inner voice screams at me in embarrassment.

"Ok. That makes sense. I agree." He nods, but I can still see his boner.

I blush as I look and can actually see the outline of his erection as it points up to his stomach. It's thicker than most I have seen and the length is around 6 and a half to 7 inches, a pretty comfortable size without is being too big or too small.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I look back up to his face and see he's watching me.

"Y-you might want to sort that out." I smirk, putting my seductive act back on. Hopefully he didn't hear my slight stutter.

"Oh, I will, gumdrop." He chuckles.

"Ew, don't ever call me that again." I spit as I turn towards the door to cover my smile and blush.

"I hope you can finish up in the next twenty minutes because you're going to take me shopping." I smile innocently, flip my hair and walk out the door, closing it behind me.

********************************************

2243 words!

VOTE AND COMMENT XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
58.8K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
2.9K 9 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
6.3M 126K 73
"An exciting sexy compromise full of pleasure, and this was such a pleasure to read!" - KitKatZhang "Two broken people trying to mend their pasts, bl...