Finding Fire -Book 1 of the F...

By SydneyIrons

As dangerous days of grey and darkness sweep over the land, new threats surge through all five Element Kingdo... More

Finding Fire (Prologue)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Epilogue

Author's Note

321 15 6
By SydneyIrons

I appreciate everyone for supporting me in writing my stories, especially this one. All my fans on Wattpad were so helpful with getting me through this.

At times I felt like I needed to quit, to give up and forget I ever tried writing Finding Fire but with all of their help, and the positive suggestions and advise from my best friend Lauren, I finished Finding Fire and I am feeling a second book.

This last chapter had to be one of my favorites because I tried to show so much of me in that little bit of chapter. Fiona is kind of based off of myself and my own thinking, mixed with what i think she as a character would feel when she is taken out of her old life- with the mix of emotions, feeling something for anyone who helped her.

All these characters of course are fictional, but I hope they came to life for you, just as much as they came to life for me.

Thank you again.

~Sydney Irons

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

310K 7.7K 113
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
942K 21.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
16.8M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
136K 6.6K 47
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...