You're Mine (Jinkook Fanfic)

By xxxasbahxxx

While walking in order to reach class fast becuz i was late and the hallway was empty i bumped into something... More

Characters❤❤❤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Wow
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Epilogue

7.2K 251 39
By xxxasbahxxx

Third Person's POV

"You cheater , you cheated jungkook . I can't believe I fucking love you , how could you ." Jin cried dramatically while jungkook stood watching his husband being a drama queen . It's been 3 years of his great . He never regret choosing jin as his life partner. 

His son Jeon taemin was more of a mama's boy while his daughter Jeon somi was daddy's little princess.  Now you must be thinking why is Jeon Seokjin being a drama queen well it's because of a fucking game .

It's been two years since they got married . Jungkook waited because he wanted to make sure jin and his angels where healthy enough to be bought in front of the world . Plus jungkook was really happy knowing that the world officially knows jin is his .

Seokjin even after giving birth to their twins was still innocent and childish kitten jungkook meet 3 years ago . But for their children Seokjin did became an ideal mother . Took care of them , made sure they eat , sleep and played well . Jungkook loved , loves and we'll always love them with all his heart .

"Jin baby it's just game leave it ." Jungkook tired to coo his jin . But jin decided that pouting is the best for know. 

"Jin be good or I will punish you right here ." Jin blushed deeply at this point . Really jungkook will never change .

"Daddy i want another bwother and sister pwease ." Taemin said out of now where causing jin to resemble a tomato . Somi nodded her head . Really are they even their children or only jungkook's children.  They always take his side when they should be only taking their mom's side .

Jungkook picked jin bridal style and made their way towards their own room but not before

"My little angels , jimin uncle will pick you guys up and take you guys to park while  daddy and mommy will make babies , don't disturb us ." Jungkook winked at the children causing them to giggle as they ran towards the entrance of the house where Jimin stood with a smile on his face as he picked these little angels up .

"Jungkook you horny bastard how cab you speak like this in front of our children , you idiot ." Jin smacked jungkook's coconut like head .

Jungkook laid jin down on their bed as he straddled him kissing him slowly .

"Jin if you remember I said I want many children . Don't forget it because I still want many children ." Jungkook smirked at jin's face .

It's not like jin can resist jungkook . During his delivery when he said he will never have sex with jungkook well it was just words nothing else .

"Jin never forget that you're mine ." With that moans and skin slapping could be heard with in a silent house .

God bless jin because we don't know when will jungkook be satisfied and how many children he actually wants .

*sighs* this is the end *wipes tears* tysm for supporting my  first book and loving my second book . People who are waiting for step brothers update it will be posted today at night time so prepare your selves *evil laugh*

Love you guys ❤❤❤

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
991K 47.8K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
250K 11.6K 37
"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidating man before him? He's just Kim Seokji...
419K 18.2K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...