Chapter 13

Third persons POV .

Jin woke up in hotel room . He blushed remembering what happened in bathroom at school a day before and at night in the hotel room as well  .

( a/n : sorry guys i have sinned too much . Give me some holy water but still i will write some smut later ) .

Well jungkook is a beast in bed . And if the beast if left out you dont know what will happen .

He turned around only to meet empty bed . It a bit weired but choose to ignore it thinking jungkook must be in the bathroom but when he checked the bathroom at was empty .

He hurriedly wore his clothes that were on the floor . And left to check where was jungkook without noticing the letter on the table that said .

Kitten ,
I am going for a little jog . Just stay here after you wake up .
I will be back .
Bye
Jungkook ❤❤❤ .

Jin left the hotel but he felt like he was being watched but still choose to ignore the feeling like a naive kitten he was . And continued his search for jungkook .

But the feeling of being watched didnt go away . Jin slightly turned his head to see 2 men in black behind him . He decided to check if these were the men watching him .

He started to walk in random directions and locked back to see an empty street and cursed himself for thinking those were innocent guys he was blaming .

But no when he was about to turn around the men in black were again behind his back . Now he regret leaving the hotel . Jungkook in a mafia boss one of the strongest ones . He could protect himself .

But what about jin . Even his looks screamed innocent kitten . Now what . He slowly checked if he had his phone but man fate wasnt at his side .

Now he did the only thing that came in his mind Run . He ran , ran but could hear the foot steps behind him getting closer and closer by every second .

Jin was scared shitless . Suddendly he felt an arm around his wrist and it harshly turned him around . Only to meet the smirking faces of the men in black .

A cloth was placed on his mouth that had some weired sent . A sent that was making jin's mind foggy and suddenly everything went pitch black but before he heard the voices say

“Oh jungkook sure have a good taste . Boss might want to taste him as well . Hope he gives as a share too” .

                                               Time 🕧 skip
                                               ❤  By TXT ❤

Jin woke up with a headache . He tired to touch is head only to see not only his hand but his feet as well tied up . He was tied up , sitting on a chair .

Jin groaned because he couldnt move a muscle . He looked up to see a dark room with only a light hanging on the top . He tired to shout but his mouth was covered with a cloth .

What will i do now ?

Hi guys . How are you all . Dont worry i wasnt dead because i would have called you all on my funeral .

Did you like the chapter?
Next update will be today or tomorrow .
Stayed tuned
Bye ❤❤❤ .