A Boyfriend Like Him

By JeanLouise

It's a well-known fact Taylor Cadley likes to play with girls. Lucy Walters likes to remind Taylor that his s... More

A Boyfriend Like Him
Relationship-a-fied
Warp Speed Relationship
Can't Help Stupid
Go Chuck Stuff, Loser
First And Fakest
Had Sex, Not Feelings
What's The Catch?
His Pants To My Ovaries
You're Beyond Me
Besties Before Testes
Shot For Shot
Done Deal T-Swizzle
Unbelievable
Magic Trick
Just Not Enough
Damn It Ovaries! Get Your Shit Together
Yes Boss
Is It Working Yet?
You Look Like A Babe
Sweet Boy
A Sensitive Jerk
Brunch
You're Positively A Harlot
Snuffaluffagus
Oh, Taylor
Mr University-Adult
Chicken Twisties
Pretty Woman
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Call Me Shakespeare, Baby
Your hot
Small Dick Joke
You Broke My Orgasm
As Silk
Viva La Vegemite
As Always A Pleasure
Sugar Tits
Walk of Shame
Stalker
Everybody Wins
Captain D-Bag
Cellulite In Leggings Heart
Chest Day
Oh, My Sweet Sweet Weird Little Sweetie
His Little Eggshell
Them Gains
Geez Louise
Preach
Tuesday, You Fuckers
Peachy Mama
Pookie
Pumpkin Boo
Sunshine
Willow
Sugar Plum
No Longer For Public Consumption
Angel
Sugar Pie
Magenta
Underestimated
Honey Bee
Hella Dignified
On The Prowl
He's Majestic
The End
Epilogue - Mayday!
Bonus

Honey Bun

35.7K 1.3K 169
By JeanLouise

-----------------------

Chapter Fifty-Nine

-Honey Bun-

After I finished work, I headed towards The Hub. I didn't really want to go, but Taylor had promised me that Kathy in a tux and just one drink was well worth it. Being a Tuesday, it wasn't as busy as the nights closer to the weekend. They sat in the corner and I couldn't miss them for the simple fact that the three dollar hooker was six foot two and the dapper fellow had a fucking top hat on. Robbo was ridiculously dedicated to this. Approaching, I could see just how much Kathy was wearing. The shoes, pants, cummerbund, shirt, bowtie, jacket and of course, the hat. The shoulders of the tux sat awkwardly, telling me the whole outfit was a size too big. Round the table, I grinned when I saw she had a sharpie moustache. It curled on her cheeks and it was so unnecessary and ridiculous.

"How was everyone's day?" I asked politely, as I sat down between Kathy and Taylor.

"Fuck off," Kathy grunted at me, the top hat slipping down her head as it was too big for her.

"My day was spectacular, Lucy. Thank you so much for asking," Robbo beamed at me.

"I'm so glad to hear," I laughed, not missing the stink eye I was getting from Jake and Kathy.

"My day was pretty good too," Taylor grinned at me as he wrapped his arm around the back of my chair. Unable to help myself, I leant into him with my own grin.

"Yeah?" I asked, quietly and he nodded, smiling at me with his eyes before they glanced down towards my lips.

"Yeah," He confirmed and then pressed his lips to mine briefly. Pulling back, Robbo looked love struck as the other two glared at us.

"Can you not?" Jake asked and Taylor shook his head.

"But, I must," Taylor replied, making me laugh.

"When can I take this off?" Kathy asked, with crossed arms awkwardly as the suit was too large for her, and the pout of a toddler.

"At the stroke of midnight," Robbo grinned. "I even have the room for you to do it in," he purred at her with dancing eyebrows.

"Urgh," Kathy rolled her eyes in disgust.

"You're talking like you'd know what to do with her, once you had her," Taylor laughed and Robbo smirked.

"Just because she chewed you up and spat you out, doesn't mean someone more experienced and qualified couldn't get the job done."

"I am sitting right here, you Neanderthals," Kathy glared at the two of them.

"I could handle her," Jake stated quietly while smirking and all eyes slid to where he sat in his bright blue eye shadow and fake eyelashes before the burst of laughter came from everyone but him.

"I don't go for high maintance, baby," Kathy laughed, patting his bare knee condescendingly. "The longer the eyelashes, the more expensive the sex."

"I'm worth every cent," He winked at her promisingly.

"Back to having self-respect, I already have more on my plate than I can really handle and I wouldn't touch anyone at this table-" Her eyes slid to Taylor briefly, before adding; "Again." Looking back to the other two, she laughed. "God only knows where you've been," she quirked an eyebrow at Robbo. "And you, well. We all know what happened last time you tried to start something with someone," She directed her judging eyebrow at Jake. "No offence," she added, glancing at me. Smiling to reassure her I didn't mind, I moved closer into Taylor, who automatically wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I hear he goes for guys anyway," I laughed and Jake glared at me.

"I wasn't attracted to Lochie," He told me haughtily.

"You kissed Lochie back," I reminded him.

"What?" Robbo demanded, as Kathy and Taylor laughed.

"It wasn't like that," Jake glared at me.

"Wasn't it? I was Lochie, you didn't know I was Lochie and Lochie kissed you and you kissed Lochie back," I shrugged. "Man, it's cool. Just don't hurt yourself by denying yourself happiness." I was being a brat and we all knew it.

"Wait," Robbo interrupted. "What?" He asked again.

"Didn't you know Lucy kissed Jake as Lochie?" Kathy laughed and Robbo shook his head as his grin slid up his face.

"Why was I never told this?" He demanded.

"Because it wasn't like it sounds," Jake groaned, covering his face in frustration.

"It kinda was, dude," Taylor frowned at him in sympathy. "But the real question I have for everyone is why is Kathy dressed like a valet and Jake like a prostitute?" The table was suddenly very quiet. "Seriously you fuckers, someone needs to tell me," He stated, levelling them all with a quiet look. All eyes fell on me, looking hopeful and I shook my head.

"I had nothing to do with this, one of you is telling him," I glared at them all. Kathy sighed and opened her mouth to speak.

"KathyStartedAFacebookPageToStalkYouAndLucyWhileYouFought," Robbo blurted out and Kathy spun around to glare at him.

"I didn't start it," she hissed at him. "The group started way before their fight."

"I know," He grinned.

"How?" I asked slowly and his grin didn't move. Studying him, I narrowed my eyes as suspicion kept rising. "Oh my god," I gasped, quietly and Robbo shrugged, grinning innocently.

"You started the group," Kathy accused.

"Wait, what?" Jake laughed.

"No one would tell me what was going on," Robbo murmured, looking away from us all. "I needed minions."

"What group?" Taylor asked.

"There was a group of girls, well," I stopped and glanced at Robbo again. "I thought they were all girls. Anyway, a group of people that were following our every move. They voted on how long it would last, what we should do, how we should do it. They stalked me at work, stalked you all over campus. And apparently it was only so dingus over here could be in the loop." I glared at Robbo and his innocent grin did nothing to prove his innocence.

"I was stalked?" Taylor asked, slowly and I rolled my eyes.

"They wanted to shove a porcupine up your ass at one point," Kathy informed him. Taylor's look of alarm wasn't completely unwarranted.

"The girl in class?" He asked and I rolled my eyes again.

"That's why she thought she had a right to say something," I shook my head.

"What do they think now?" Taylor asked, slowly and Robbo shrugged.

"They're divided," Kathy shrugged also. "The poll on whether Lucy was doing the right thing by talking to you again was at something like fifty one percent yes, forty nine percent no this morning."

"You only joined the group when I did, though," Jake told Robbo and he shook his head.

"I am administrator Julie Brown," Robbo admitted.

"I had wondered who that was," Kathy gasped. "But everyone just kind of spoke to her and about her like they were friends and I had figured she would eventually just show up."

"Surprise," Robbo gave her a small smile.

"You're fucking weird," Kathy looked him over and he shrugged.

"So apparently there is a karaoke festival in Lucy's hometown and she won't tell me anything about it, so Kathy," Taylor grinned at her as I glared at him. "What do you know about it?"

"She and I aren't from the same town, but it's pretty well known throughout the area," She told him.

"And it's coming up soon?" Taylor asked, ignoring my glare.

"Yeah, uh," She looked at me. "Next weekend, shouldn't it be?" she asked me.

"We're going," Taylor stated.

"No, you're not," I told him.

"I want to go to karaoke," Robbo stated.

"No you don't," I told Robbo, and he frowned at me.

"What town is it, I'm going," Robbo announced and I groaned.

"What are you groaning about?" Taylor asked. "You don't even have to come with me anymore; I'll just go with Robbo."

"Over my dead body," I glared at the two of them. "Small towns are deceptively hostile and god only knows what mess you two would create going in there alone."

"Then it's settled, we're all going on a road trip," Taylor grinned at me.

"I may actually hate you," I told him, with a tight fake smile.

"You may actually not," He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't make sense."

"Doesn't have to, my little muffin crumb," He cooed, poking my cheek.

"That is a quick way to lose a finger, Taylor," I warned him with a glare and he laughed.

"You talk so sweetly to me, honey bun."

"I'm going," I stated, standing up abruptly.

"Honey bun isn't that bad," Taylor grinned.

"Between top hats, muffin crumbs and this day in general, I'm tired," I admitted.

"I'll walk you back," Taylor offered, standing with me.

"I'll make sure to take a long time leaving here," Kathy over exaggerated her wink, making her look even more ridiculous with the drawn on moustache, bow tie and top hat.

"Don't bother," I winked back at her with the same exaggeration. "He still on rations."

"Oooh, and here I thought everything was perfect in paradise," Robbo cooed. "You blue yet, Cadley?" He laughed.

"Not as blue as you'll be if you keep talking, Robbo," Taylor glared at him.

"That isn't a very nice way to talk to the person letting you take them to a karaoke festival," Robbo pouted and I laughed.

"The cop in my town is my god father and if you two idiots actually plan on going to this thing, I'll have the city shut down, if I have too," I warned.

"There are far easier ways to lock me up," Taylor grinned at me.

"...and throw away the key," I added, smirking and Taylor laughed. "I'm done, good night guys," I stated giving a general wave at the table.

I left Taylor behind and when he caught up to me, I was outside on the steps.

"Hey," he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. "I missed you," He smirked, pulling me into him with a hand on the back of my head.

"I saw you not even three seconds ago," I smirked up at him and he smirked back.

"It felt like a year," He exclaimed dramatically making me shake my head.

"You're needy."

"I needy you," He grinned, pulling me in to kiss him. Pressing my lips to his was interrupted by a large sudden explosion of applause. Pulling back from Taylor, there was a group of girls hanging over The Hub's outside seating area fence, cheering at us. "What is that?" Taylor murmured and I laughed.

"Your introduction to the facebook group girls," I told him and he frowned at me questioningly and then the cheekiest grin slid up his face.

"They're stalking us?" He asked with bright eyes and I nodded. "They like to see us kiss?" He asked next, looking down to my lips and I rolled my eyes and nodded. "They want to see a show," This wasn't a question and in a swift moment, I was in Taylors arms, twisted around and leant backwards as his mouth crashed onto mine. It was a classic dip kiss and their loud cheering and hooting told me they loved it. Trust Taylor to play up for the crowd. Laughing against his kiss, I held the pose for a moment longer and then moved against him, so he'd move me upright again.

"That was so unnecessary," I glared at him as he grinned.

"Look at them, they love it," Taylor laughed, gesturing to where we were still getting cat calls from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 514 65
"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer lightly. His anger issues are worse compar...
1.2M 39.9K 52
Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi-Goddess surrounded by humans and werewo...
6.9K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
265K 9.5K 66
Lucille, or Lucifer as her pack mates nicknamed her, has got no time for love. Lucille is a irresponsible childish 18 year old. After desperately tr...