Protecting You ("The Shadows"...

oned_coolR9 tarafından

"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her... Daha Fazla

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
A/N
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII
XXIII.
XXIV
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
Epilogue.
Dedicated to...
Update...(A/N)
New Story!!!
Bonus Chapter ( I.)...
Bonus Chapter ( II.)
Bonus Chapter ( III.)
A Damn Author's Note!!!

XL.

3.2K 116 2
oned_coolR9 tarafından

Lily's POV

I felt fingers playing with strands of my hair. Warm breath fanned my neck and my body shuddered in delight. My eyes fluttered open to get filled with one of the most heart warming sight. Ryan was smiling down at me while his fingers continued their work in my hair. His other hand held his head in his palm. He looked so careless. As the sun peeked through the curtains his eyes shined in the sunlight, his sharp jawline looked more enhanced as his disheveled sex hair raised insatiable feelings inside me.

"Good Morning Tesoro." This was the first time I was hearing something other than English coming out of his mouth. Not to forget his finger that left my hair and ran through my cheek and traced my lower lip. My breath hitched as I saw the intense look he was giving me.

"Good Morning." It came out as a whisper. Our proximity wasn't helping my case either. I felt my cheeks getting warmer as his fingers travelled over my neck to my collarbone. Slowly his hand went inside the blanket that covered my body, and took hold of my waist. The heat seeping through his palm made me heave deep breaths. He pulled me closer so that our naked bodies touched each other.

"How are you feeling?" His husky voice entered my ears.

"Sore...but worth it. And it's not like we did it for the first time."

"It always feels like the first time with you."

His reply made me wonder how lucky I am to have him in my life. He had arrived in my life due to an arrange marriage and I felt that it would be a mistake to stay with him. He might get hurt if he stays with me, but if it was not for him, I wouldn't have survived. I needed him in ways I didn't know. He is my anchor and I don't know where I would've been without him.

"Are you hungry? Don't answer. That was a rhetorical question. Of course you're hungry. I'll go and get you breakfast in bed." He said and got out of the bed in all his naked glory. Although I had seen all of it, I couldn't help but check him out again.

He's all mine...

Maybe he felt my eyes on him because he turned around after wearing sweatpants and gave me a smirk.

"Like what you see Piccolo?" He asked.

"Very much." I said as I sat up, my hands fisting the sheets below my chin. He walked back to me and gave me a passionate kiss, feeling sensations to my toes, before leaving. I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to pat them down as I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

After I was done with my daily routine, I stepped out of the bathroom and went into the closet. I burrowed one of his boxers and white shirt that reached my mid thigh, totally hiding his boxers that I was wearing. I combed my hair and left his room, descending downstairs and towards the kitchen. I was greeted by his shirtless back.

I'm enjoying his company way too much...

I sat on one of the stools and instantly a plate carrying three pancakes was placed in front of me. He placed chocolate and maple syrup. I chose chocolate and poured it all over the pancakes. He chuckled seeing me bath my plate with the sweet goodness. He went back to the stove and turned it off, serving himself another plate and sitting beside me.

It was now around ten and he was already freshened up. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Alex and Evan entered.

"I told him not to ring the doorbell but he wanted to warn you before our virgin eyes get hurt." Alex said cheekily. Ryan mock glared at Evan and Alex to which both of them shrugged and plopped on the sofa in the living room.

"I knew you'll need this." Alex said as he threw a bag my way. I zipped it open to see my clothes in them. I thanked him and went upstairs in Ryan's room to change my clothes.

I now wore a faded blue jeans and a white full sleeved shirt with my Nike shoes. I went back down and kissed Ryan.

"Come back soon." He said and pecked my lips.

"I will." I said, pecking him again. He looked at me intently with expressions that showed his worry for me. I ran my hand through his hair and pecked him one last time.

"I promise I'll come back. Happy?" I said.

He gave me a small smile and nodded. Evan accompanied him and both dropped me and Alex to our cars. Alex had his car here. He sat in the driver's seat while I plopped my butt in the passenger seat. Evan waved at us as Ryan stood still. I felt like something was bothering him, but he was trying to hide it. I passed him a smile and soon we drove out of their premises.

"So when can I expect you walking down the aisle with a baby bump?" Alex asked and I almost choked on my own spit.

"What? Where did that come from?"

"C'mon. Are you blind or deaf? You two obviously did the deed and he's totally wrapped around your little pinky finger. You are whipped so...as I was saying...when can I expect that scenario?" He completed his explanation.

"I'm going to be honest with you. As soon as this shit is over, I don't care if he proposes or not, I'll marry him. I can't think about my life without him. I know it makes me sound clingy but I can't help it. Am I getting clingy?" I asked.

He chuckled and glanced at me for a second before concentrating back on the road.

"It does sound clingy coming from your mouth, but it's good. You're an independent woman but it's not bad to lean on someone. If I was swinging for the other side, I would like to get clingy to Ryan too." He winked.

I slapped his head earning a glare from him.

"Hey!!! Don't get violent with the driver Babe." I chuckled and playfully hit him on the shoulder. Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was Evan. I smiled and answered.

"Evan? What is-"

"Lily I want you to come back right now. You're in danger. Get back to our house." His voice was frantic and a few words were incoherent but I got the message. I put the phone on speaker and let Alex hear it too.

"Turn the car Alex. Evan? Are you okay? What happened? Is Ryan okay? Tell-"

"Jim had a man undercover who was trying to find the mole. Liam helped him too. You have to come back right now. They found him-"

"Evan who is he?" Alex asked.

But before he could tell, I heard the car getting surrounded by a few men and suddenly bullets started hitting our car.

"THE FUCK!!!" Alex cursed and accelerated the car, crushing a few who got in the way.

"Lily!!! What happened?" It was Ryan's voice. He sounded worried as hell. I could hear Jim and Liam at the back and they were cursing when they heard another round of bullets hitting the back of our car.

"We're under attack. Shit!!! Ryan we're trying to steer clear of them. I'm coming back to-ALEX WATCH OUT!!!" My scream was cut when a truck hit the side of our car, toppling us due to the speed and crushing us into one of the trees on the side road. My phone flew out of my hand as the car hit the tree hard. When the ringing in my ears stopped, I tried to look around me.

Alex was stuck in his seat just like me and groaned. His eyes fluttered in my direction and got as bigger as they could. It was swelling and blood dripped down from somewhere on his head. My hair were sticking at the back of my temple while other flowed from in front of my face. I felt warm liquid making it's way through the middle of my forehead and dripping down.

"Lily." Alex muttered before closing his eyes, his breathing getting uneven.

No no no no no no. He can't die on me. Not now, not ever. I tried to call out his name, but words didn't leave my mouth. My hands went to his seatbelt to free him. I was almost done when I heard footsteps heading in our direction.

My vision was getting blurry as the moments passed, but I was determined to help him. I freed him and started working on mine, but my hands fumbled and my coordination failed me. The footsteps stopped just outside our car and the doors got wretched open.

Hands caught hold of me and Alex as he was dragged out. I tried to scream, but only a groan escaped my lips. I felt tears coming due to the pain I felt in my head and right hand. Suddenly I felt a faint prick on the side of my neck. Black dots started covering my vision rapidly and the last I saw was Alex getting injected something on his neck before darkness consumed me.

...

Hello Lovelies!!!

My cell phone got destroyed because I accidentally threw it beside me, and had no idea that a pen was lying there too. The screen cracked from the inside and I couldn't use it anymore. I was a bit worried about it, but then my father got me another one. It's much better and the first thing I did was download Wattpad and set my account back in my new phone.

Okay...back to the story. How is it? Are you liking it? If yes, then click the star button down there👇. Share, comment, and add this book to your library for further updates. Last but not the least...

Treat People With Kindness❣️...&...

Loads Of Love

-R

...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

722K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
17.4K 612 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
312K 7.8K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
200K 3.3K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...