Unexpected Surprises

By SeaxxSun

Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned... More

Unexpected Surprises
Authors Note
From Happy Birthday to Drunk Sex
Rejection and An Unexpected Suprise x2
Goodbye
Reunited
Kodak Moment
Family
From Fairytale to a Nightmare
"She makes Joey go red..... like tomatoes!"
Prince turned out to be the monster.
Give Him Time ..
This attraction will be the end of me
Father or Not?
This is a Warning
The Rightful Luna and The Fraud
Alpha Daddy?
Confessions
Not A Chapter ... Sorry !
i love you ...
He's Off The Market ! Sorry Ladies !
Never Mess With a Ballerina
The Game!
DelaRosa
The Problem.
No
Sealing The Deal With A Kiss
Mate
Promises
Not A Chapter! Sorry Lovelies!
Vincent
Roberto
Love
The Kiss And Tell
To Take The Out Or Not
Blood Calling
Jossie & Benny Boy
Sunny
Epilogue
Good News!

Yolanda & Glen

127K 2.9K 229
By SeaxxSun

Chapter Twenty Seven

Ariana Belle

It had been two week.

Two weeks of our pack chasing out Rogue's from our territory. They were becoming a hassle and more threatening as they challenged us.

Running close to the pack house as another ran by the recreation center. Threatening our pups, the future Alpha of this pack.

It had us all going insane. Especially Adrian, Caleb, Quin, and I.

We all had something to lose if Heath managed to sneak though the patrols because they were distracted with Rogues.

Marina woke up a couple days after the incident and she proved that Heath was the one who had attacked her.

She was on her way to my house when he got to her, thinking she was me. When he saw that she wasn't he flipped out and attacked her.

Left her for dead, just because she looked like me.

But she was tough. Waking up before Jackson had even thought she would. And taking off her cast off within a couple hours of her awakening.

Maybe it was because we weren't fully wolf. We were hybrids to some extent.

"Good morning babe" Caleb's morning voice broke through my thoughts and making my heart skip a beat.

"Morning." I smiled kissing his bare chest. Tightening my arms around his neck I  pulled my body on top of his.

I shivered as he ran his finger tips down my naked spine, stopping when they reached the end of dip of my back.

"You have goose bumps." He laughed rubbing my back with his palm. I could feel scars etched onto his palm scratching my back making my tired body awaken with a burning desire.

"I always get them." When you touch me. I added mentally.

"I've never noticed." Opening his eyes he frowned at me and stopped the movement of his palms.

I wanted to pout and demand for him to continue. It felt heavenly.

The spark and the roughness of his palms soothing and caressing my skin.

But he looked tired and guilty as his eyes met mine.

"What's wrong Caleb?" I asked softly smoothing down the lines on his forehead.

"I haven't paid much attention to you at all Ari.. I'm sorry." Frowning I pulled myself away and sat, straddling him.

"You've paid more than enough attention to me Caleb."

I glared at him as he opened his mouth and continued ignoring him.

"You have taken care of our kids these weeks, making sure they were safe and worry free. Not to mention Natalia. Making her feel welcome in our home as I helped Marina settle in with Adrian. And Quin. Baby you welcomed Quin into your home, even though she is Heath's sister." I smiled sadly, caressing his chest with my hands.

"And then every night, when we lay in this bed. You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

Looking into his eyes, I could see him struggling to accept it. Accept that he was changing. Becoming a better mate, a better Alpha and more importantly a better father.

"You make me the luckiest guy Ariana Belle." He smiled softly rubbing circles on my hips.

Giggling I shook my head at him. "You don't get tired do you!" I laughed feeling his member grow under me.

"For you, I'll never get my fill." His eyes shined as he smiled up at me. But behind the love I could see the fear. The fear that had stayed there since I told him about Heath.

Leaning back down I laid a sweet and simple kiss on his lips, that soon began to turn frenzied.

My body squirmed under him as his lips made a trail of burning kisses anywhere he could reach. His hands shook as he gripped me to his chest.

Turning us so he was hovering over me. Opening my eyes I met his gaze. Lust, love, fear, and guilt flashed together. Lifting myself up I met his lips pulling him back to our bubble. Our escape of our troubles.

Our happy place away from Heath.

But the more we kissed, touched, and caressed the more my heart began to drop in fear.

His touches were starting to feel like a goodbye.

∆∆

"Babe, we should take the kids to the beach." I sighed plopping down on the couch. Fanning myself I turned to Caleb who had a frown etched onto his face.

"Hey what's wrong?" Frowning I turned my body to face him and laid my hand on his knee.

"Jacob has ignored my calls for a couple of weeks." He growled rubbing his temple and settled back on the couch.

Images of Jake and Sarah stumbling out of the woods flashed through my mind. Shaking it off I leaned back and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry about it, I'll call him." I smiled pushing myself to get off the couch. Only to be pulled back down.

"No. Something's off about him." He frowned staring straight into my eyes.

Rolling my eyes I slapped his arm playfully.

"You're just saying that. You need to trust me. He's just my friend. And he has been there for me since elementary school."

Shaking his head he sat up straighter and began to rub his temples again.

"No it isn't that. I mean I still don't like you around him. But he's just off Ariana. Please just trust me on this." Biting down on my lip I thought it over.

Had he been off? I mean it wasn't like I had talked to him much since Caleb and I began to work everything out.

And then everything with my dad, Joey, Marina, and Heath.

Maybe it was my fault he was being ill towards the pack.

No, he's always loved this pack. He wouldn't push then away because I didn't talk to him. He's responsible.

"Ari." Caleb growled making me chuckle.

"I'm not going to stay away from him. He's my Bestfriend. But I will back off until you work things out with him okay."

I could tell he hated the idea but agreed nonetheless.

"So beach?" I asked smiling over to him.

"I can't today." He frowned "I have patrol with Adrian. But you take the kids. Maybe your sisters too." He suggested. Grinning I nodded. "That's great! I would love for Mariah and Marina to meet! And Quin too! I knew you were smart deep down." I winked jumping off the couch and running to my room before he could catch me.

"I'm going to get you back!" Caleb shouted making me burst in a fit of giggles.

Throwing open my closet I scrummaged through my undie drawer until I pulled out my one piece black bathing suit.

I had never been a fan of a two piece. The only time I ever wore one was to tan by the lake. It was a couple miles away from the pack house, and it was usually alone.

"Joey, Zoey!" I shouted after I heard the shower running. Signaling that he wouldn't try anything while I got the twins ready.

"Yes mommy?" They said together as they poked their heads out of the door. "I can never get used to that." Jumping up I turned to a smirking Caleb.

"You'll get used to it " I laughed moving closer to the twins to avoid any contact with him.

"Do you guys want to go to the beach with your aunties?" I asked turning away from Caleb.

"Yes!" Zoey grinned running back into her room, a minute later coming back with her two piece bathing suit that had little Minnie mouses all over them.

"Is this one okay mommy?" She asked smiling up at me. Nodding I laughed as Joey and Caleb's faces contorted into frowns.

"Are you going to come too Caleb?" Joey asked turning back to his dad.

I could see Caleb tense as Joey called him by his name but kept the cool smile on his face.

"I wish. I have to head off to work. But I promise I will make it up to you." He smiled walking over to Joey and ruffling his now long curly hair.

"Okay." Joey laughed pushing away Caleb's hand. "Say hi to Uncle Adrian." Joey smiled before walking back into his room and began to look for his swimming trunks.

"But I want you to come too." Zoey pouted dropping her suit onto the floor and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Jeez you look more like your mother each day." Caleb muttered under his breath. Making me cover my mouth to hide my growing smile.

"I want to go too Princess. But I have to work. I have people who are waiting for me to put away some bad people." Caleb said as he kneeled in front of Zoey.

"Are you like a police?" Zoey asked tilting her head to the side as she looked into Caleb's eyes.

"Kind of." Caleb replied after a second. "You're lying." Zoey blurted. Her face began to turn red and splotchy - a sign that she was seconds away from crying.

"I'm not. Oh baby don't cry." I could hear the pain in his voice as he wiped away her tears.

"Honey. Caleb does have to go to work. And its very important. He can't miss it because we want him to come with us." I voiced out as I wrapped my arm around her small shoulders.

"But why is he lying?" She muttered frowning at Caleb.

Zoey had a sixth sence to know when people were lying to her.

It had never been a problem. Since I never liked to lie to them. But now, with werewolf's and vampires surrounding us all over this town. I wasn't sure when to tell her the truth. Now? Later? When she turns?

"Because we have to talk about other things before I can tell you princess." Caleb interrupted bringing me out of my thoughts.

"How about tomorrow, we all go to the ice cream parlor by the  center and I tell you what I do."After a couple seconds zoey smiled and nodded.

"Good luck at work Prince." She hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before running to the bathroom to change and closed the door.

"She has your manipulation skills."Caleb joked as he got to his feet. "Its a blessing." I shrugged laughing as he pulled me into his chest.

"You showered quickly."

Tensing he held me closer and tickled my neck with his lips.

"Adrian mind linked. They caught a rouge. He's in the basement."

The basement. Shivering at the old memories of being locked down there as a prank.  It was an awful place. It was pitch dark with a smell of rotting flesh and bars that caged in the strongest wolfs. They were also lined with bane.

Moving my fingers, I could still remember the sting of the burning hot sensation running up my fingertips to my chest.

"I'll be as quick as I possibly can. J hate the thought of you all out there on your own." Caleb stressed kissing the base of my neck.

Where my mark would be once more.

Whenever he wanted to mark me again. But surprisingly he hasn't brought it back up.

Maybe I should?

"Quin was trained to protect herself, as was Marina and I picked up a couple things off of Quin." I smiled reassuring him.

"Now go. Maybe you'll be back in time to join us for dinner." I said Slightly pushing him.

Pouting he nodded. Kissing my lips once more before knocking on Joeys door, where the twins had began to pack things into their beach bag.

"I'm off. I'll try to be back by dinner okay." Nodding they each gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before turning back to their task.

"Joey's warmed up to me." Caleb boasted as I walked him out the door.

"That's because he knows who you are." I smiled at him.

He froze mid step and turned back to me. "He knows?" I nodded.

"So why does he still call me Caleb?" He frowned.

"He wants Zoey to know too." I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

"So we'll tell her." He stated giving me a loving smile. "Tomorrow at the parlor." Chuckling he kissed me, knocking the breath out of my lungs.

"I can't wait." And then he was off.

Smiling at his back I closed the door and began to walk back to my room to get dressed. "We're ready mommy!" Joey shouted as they dragged a bag into the living room.

"Great! I'm just going to change and we'll be on our way." I smiled running to my room and grabbed my phone off the bedside.

Opening a new text a messaged Marina, Quin, and Mariah asking them if they could join us at the beach.

Throwing my phone back on my bed I began to strip off my clothes and pulled on my one piece.

Even if it was a one piece it still made me feel sexy. It hugged my body perfectly, pushing my breast up slightly, and exposed my tone thighs.

Smiling in the mirror I nodded before walking to my closet and pulled out the first dress I could get my hands on. A tribal print maxi dress that hugged my body. And a pair of black flip flops.

Going back to my bed I opened my new messages. All yeses. Texting back the number of the tower we would be I began to walk back to the living room. Only to stop as I heard the twins whispering to each other.

"Did you see that!" Joey hissed, I could hear him jump up and down.

"How... How did he do that!" Zoey gasped.

"I don't know. But it's so cool! I saw him do that before."

Frowning I walked into the living room.

"What are you two up to?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Nothing!" Zoey gasped shutting the blinds with a loud bang.

"Are you ready mommy?" Joey added trying to change the subject.

Pursing my lips I decided to let it drop. "Yeah. Now come over here so we can put on some sunblock." I could hear them groaning but they followed me into the kitchen.

"I hate sunscreen it makes me sticky." Joey groaned as I rubbed in the cream onto his arms, chest, neck, back, legs and lastly his face.

"Mommy you put some on my lips!" He shouted wiping his lips only to add more.

Gaging he jumped on his toes, while flapping his arms. "Calm down sweetie." I laughed wetting a towel and wiped off his lips before grabbing my ChapStick and swipped it accross his lips.

"Better?"

Nodding he licked his lips. "Taste like strawberries." He mumbled before walking out of the kitchen and towards the front door.

"You turn." I smiled turning to Zoey who had taken off her white sundress. She looked absolutely beautiful and adorable in her two piece.

"I already put some on my feet!" She smiled wiggling her toes. Laughing at the white splotches all over her legs I pulled her closer and rubbed it. "Good job baby girl. Now let's hurry before Joey goes nuts." I laughed covering every inch of her exposed skin with sunblock before I put some on myself. Once it dried I dressed her back into her dress and together we made our way to the beach.

The entire way there they began to whisper to each other and I refrained from listening in on their conversation. It would be rude.

But the again they were hiding something. But I didn't want to be that mom.

Shaking my head I slightly turned up the radio and sang along to Taylor Swifts new song shake it off.

Looking into the rearview mirror I could see Zoey dancing in her seat making Joey laugh and copy her.

∆∆

"This was a wonderful idea A." Quin sighed fixing her sunglasses. Quin had decided to sun bathe before running into the water and I joined. Letting Marina and Mariah bond with the twins. They were getting along perfectly and it made my heart warm. They were the best sisters.

"Hey!" Marina laughed crashing down onto the sand beside me. "Tired?" I smiled handing her a bottle of water.

"Those kids are so hyper! How do you do it!" She joked shipping on the water as she sat criss cross.

"She's wonder woman." Quin laughed sitting up. "How's the foot?" She asked nodding her head to Marina's bruised ankle.

"It looks bad but its nothing. If I could change into Isla then it could help me, but Adrian is such a protective freak." She groaned her finger tips tracing the bruise.

But I could see the faint smile on her lips and the way her eyes brightened as she spoke his name.

"You got lucky." Quin sighed making Marina look up at her in confusion. "Oh not about the whole attack thing! I meant Adrian. He's fine." She smirked laughing as Marina's sweet face turned into a jealous frown.

"Chill he's yours. I'm still waiting on my mate." Quin laughed making Marina blush.

"Sorry this is still pretty new to me. Having someone who I want to spend every minute with. Someone who wants me just as much as I want them. I feel wanted, needed .... Loved." Looking down I glared at my toes.

Her father ... Our father shouldn't have taken out his unhappiness on her. She is his child. She stands tall for him, for their pack.

"Hey do you smell that?" Quin sniffed her body tensed as she caught the scent.

"Rouges." I breathed out. Jumping to my feet I rushed over to Mariah.

"Ri! Take the twins and go to the tower, lock the door. And do not come out! Regardless of what you hear. Okay?" Mariah tensed as she looked behind me.

I could already smell the metallic blood make its way to my nose. I could taste their smell in my mouth.

They had just hunted. Another wolf - a woman.

"Mariah go!" Snapping out it she rushed to the twins and picked them up. Wrapping her arms around their waist and stumbled her way to the tower.

"Mommy!"

I could feel the familiar sting of the tears behind my lids but I ignored it and smiled at them until they got inside the tower. Hearing the loud click I turned back to the trees where the Rogues stood in wolf form. Marina and Quin stood side by side growling.

Running to their side I growled at the largest wolf.

He was the leader. He had the arrogance and the stance of an old Alpha. Not to mention the most blood in his snout. He was the leader.

"Shift." I ordered surprising myself. The voice that rang through the small beach and the trees sounded nothing like me. It sounded like an Alpha.

Seconds later his bones began to crack and break, his fur slowly disapearing. His snout turning into a pair of plump lips turned up into a smirk.

"So you must be Ariana Belle. The prize." He laughed tracing his lips with his finger tips.

His eyes raked down my body making me feel naked and disgusted.

We were all still in our bathing suits and these rogues were all men.

Starved, deranged, horny males.

And their leader stood before us stark naked.

I could feel my cheeks heating up having a man naked in front of me.

I was never used to other wolfs. Only Caleb.

"Ah I can smell your blood. Its heavenly you know. Alpha blood always is. And a she-wolf Alpha." He bit his lip as he made a moaning sound in the back of his throat.

"I've heard stories. How sweet and thick their blood is. How strong it makes you. I've never found a first born Alpha she-wolf. They are unheard of." He laughed as he began to walk in front of his men.

"And then you were born." He said stopping to face me with a sinister smile on his face.

"How do you know who I am?" I growled taking a step in front of the girls.

Raising a brow he nodded like he was impressed.

"My apologies Alpha. My name if Glen Samuels, brother to Yolanda Samuels." He smiled bowing down.

"I don't know you two." I frowned keeping my eyes on him as he began to stroll around the sand.

"Of course you don't. But we know you and we know Heath. We also know this pretty Blondie is his little sister." He hissed glaring at Quin.

I could feel her hands slowly shake in fear. If these men worked for Heath they were here for more than just talking. They were here to hurt us.

Immediately my eyes wanted to go to the tower to make sure they were still locked in. But I held myself back.

That would just put them in danger.

"So Heath sent you? You work for him? Pathetic!" I growled out my fists clenching.

"Oh no baby you've got it all wrong!" He bursted out. "I'm here because Yolanda sent me. My little sister."

"What?" I whispered turning to face Quin who shrugged in response.

"So he didn't tell anybody? That fucking dick. He's going to pay." He hissed as his eyes flashed. We were running out of time. None of us could mink link any other pack members. Only Mariah. I hope she caught onto the dangers position we were in.

"Yolanda is Heath's mate!" He growled out punching a nearby tree.

Jumping slightly we all took a step back. The men were staring at us with a wicked gleam. The were talking. They were planning something.

"Then why are you here!" Marina yelled at him. "Your sister and the prick should just run off together." She continued.

"That's the thing!" He laughed his eyes lighting up. "He doesn't want her! No, not when he wants Ms. Perfect over here." He growled staring straight into my eyes. .

"So that's why I'm here. To get rid if the problem." He sneered. And before we could react chaos broke through.

His men began to run to us only to be tackled by blurs. We could hear whimpers and tearing as the wolfs and the blurs fought into the woods.

"This isn't over." Glen growled before taking off towards the opposite side.

"What was that?" Marina breathed out as we stood frozen.

"I think it was -"

"Hola Primas."

Authors Note;

Ahhh who do you think it is! Lol if you know Spanish then you're probably like wtf it says it right there Mensa.

Anywho I hope you enjoyed!

Instagram seaxxsun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 226 36
A werewolf marks another wolf's mate driving their pack, The Black Wolf, into a war with the girl's pack, Red Shadow. The solution was for a marriage...
1.7K 125 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
11.3M 330K 54
Haven was an alphas daughter. Although she thought she was just an ordinary girl, her father always told her she was destined for greatness. When ne...
946K 24.2K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...