The Bodyguard // C.H story

By sofi191e

He hates her but ends up working for her. Their past remained unsaid, and their future unsafe. Calum becomes... More

Everything has a start
The new bodyguard
1-0 to Calum
A mysterius call
Back on the stage
Trouble
Let everything out
Friends again?
Movie night
Getting ready for tour
An unexpected move

Trouble at the police station

30 2 0
By sofi191e

Calum's P/O/V

Lucyana bowed down at the container.

"Hey there," she spoke softly. "Why are you crying?" she held out her hand, for the person to take it. The person I still couldn't see.

A small hand took Lucyana's and she pulled the person up from the ground.

A little girl, about 7-8 years old, appeared. She had long dark hair and big brown eyes. She was absolutely adorable.

"Are you okay?" Lucyana asked the little girl. The girl nodded and held tighter around Lucyana's hand. I began to approach them.
But when the girl saw me, she quickly ran behind Lucyana, to hide from me. I stopped on my tracks, confused by her sudden moves.

Lucyana looked just as confused, switching her gaze from me to the girl and over again.

"Come with me, sweety. Are you hungry? Let's get you something to eat, then we can find your parents, okay?" Lucyana bowed down so that she was at eye level with the girl while she talked.

They kept holding hands as they passed me, the little girl still pressed tight against Lucyana's back. She was really afraid of me.

Lucyana and the girl walked towards a small café, while I kept my distance from behind, still keeping an eye out for any trouble.

I let them have their own table and I chose one nearby. I didn't want to scare the little kid.
Even tho I was sitting at another table I could clearly hear their conversation.

"What is your name?" Lucyana asked, still keeping her voice low and on a soothing level.
The girl answered with a silent voice, "My name is Clara."

"Hello Clara it is nice to meet you," Lucyana smiled. "My name is Lucyana." Clara gave her a little smile in return.

"May I ask you something, Clara?" Lucyana suddenly asked. The girl nodded.

"Why are you so afraid of Calum?"

I accidentally choked on my coffee I just got, which made people around me stare at me like I was a clown.

Lucyana glared at me, and I sent her an apologetic smile. She turned her attention back to Clara, waiting for an answer.

"My mommy has told me that men are bad," Clara answered her question. "Mommy says that I should stay away from them." She glanced nervously at me for a second.

"Oh," Lucyana leaned back into her chair, surprised by the girl's answer. I was surprised too. Guys weren't bad. Well, some were, but not all. Not me.

"Well, then listen to me," Lucyana leaned forward to get closer to the girl.

"Calum is not like that," she started. "Calum is the nicest guy I've ever met. He protects me and helps me whenever I need him. He is my best friend."

Instead of looking at Clara when she finished her sentence, Lucyana starred directly at me. She knew I was listening. I raised an eyebrow at her. I was glad she already felt that way, even tho it was only yesterday that we made up for our mistakes.

It surprised me a little, but I knew I felt the same.

We kept the eye contact for a few more seconds, and I could feel my heart start racing. Lucyana turned her attention back to Clara and I placed a hand over my heart. Stop, stop, stop! I thought to myself trying to stop my heart from exploding. What was this? Such a small thing made my heart flutter?

Lucyana and Clara kept on talking and also laughed a little. I was surprised. I thought that side of Lucyana had faded when she became a star. It felt like she had become a whole other person back then, but when I looked at her now with Clara. It made me realize that she hadn't changed at all. She sometimes just needed to put on a facade in order to keep her image.

I finally understood it. This made me feel bad tho. I blamed her for such a long time, but it for no use. Now, I was just blaming myself.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and a text from the Ken the manager showed up on the screen. He wanted Lucyana to be home soon, they had a schedule they had to fulfill.

I stood up and walked towards the table Lucyana and Clara sat at. Clara flinched when she saw me approaching, but she kept her seat on the stool.

"We need to go home soon, Lucyana," I told them. I looked at Clara and smiled at her. "Should we find your parents then?"

Clara nodded, looking down in her hands.

We paid for our drinks and started walking towards the police station. The only way it was possible to find Clara's parents, was to go to the police station to see if anyone had reported a missing child.

The thing was, right, the whole police station was filled with male cops. This resulted in Clara was like pasted to Lucyana the second we stepped into the building.

I did the talking while Lucyana sat with Clara. I talked to some of the officers and found out that a man had actually reported a missing girl, matching Clara's features. So they called him and he was now on his way.

We all sat in silence most of the time in the waiting room until a tall, black-haired man in his mid-forties showed up. An officer showed him the way to us, but as soon as Clara saw him, she crept even closer to Lucyana.

"There you are!" The man approached Clara. He had a dead expression on his face.

"What do you think you are doing?"

He rushed towards the two girls and grabbed Clara around her wrist and began to pull her away from Lucyana.

As soon as Clara came to a realization of what was going on, she began to cry loudly.

"No, no, no. Please don't leave me," she cried as she tried to hold onto Lucyana.

The man's grip became tighter and I could see that it hurt Clara as she began to cry even harder and almost scream.

I looked around. None of the police officers seemed to care. Maybe they thought that it was just a typical situation.

I looked back at Lucyana, who still tried to hold onto Clara.
The man then grabbed Lucyana around the wrist too and pulled her with all his power away from Clara, as she fell on the floor.

Now, this had to stop. Stupid police officers.

I shot up from the chair I was sitting on and walked over to the man grabbing his arm, the one holding Clara.

I pulled him back, releasing Clara from his grip, and pushed him away from both of the girls.
I was furious, anger showing all over my face. My muscles were tensed as I stood in front of the man, ready for every move.

He looked at me surprised.

"What the hell is going on?!" He yelled.

"Leave them alone. We'll call her mom instead," I spoke calmly.

"No! She is going with me, and that's it!" he fought back. He rushed towards Clara once again, but I stopped him before he could reach her.

Clara crept over to Lucyana, who still sat on the floor with a deadly glare on the man.

"She is clearly scared of you, we'll take care of her. You should go home instead," I spoke once again, still holding the man by the neck of his shirt.

Now the police officers finally reacted and came rushing towards us.

I let go of the man as the officers pulled him away. They had understood the situation.

"We'll take over from now on," one of the officers told me. I rolled my eyes, making sure the officer didn't see it. They should have done that from the minute the man stepped into the room.

I looked back at Lucyana and Clara. They were still sitting on the floor, shocked over what just happened. I slowly approached them, trying not to scare Clara.
I bent down beside them.

"Hey, are you two okay?" got eye contact with Lucyana. She nodded at me and looked down at Clara who now came out from her hiding place behind Lucyana's arm.

Suddenly, Clara rushed towards me and almost attacked me with a hug. I was taken aback. I had not expected this.

"Hey, are you..."

"Thank you," she almost yelled while she hugged me even tighter. I wrapped my arms around her too.

This little girl, I swear. I looked over Clara's little shoulder, to get eye contact with Lucyana. She gave me a smile.

"Thank you," she mimed to me. I just smiled, looking back at Clara, who still had her tiny arms around my muscular torso.

I sighed. I was just glad these two girls were safe. Nothing else mattered right now.

Authors note:
Thank you so much for 450 reads.
It means for much to me!
Hope you like the chapter :)

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 416 62
A book that follows the story of Calum Hood and his best friend. It has always been the two of them, together. Through everything. Until.. Calum join...
1K 43 55
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, a well known pop punk bad all over the world. Calum Hood met a fan and only a fan of their music. She doesn't fangirl and all. T...
239 26 26
C.T.H FANFIC ***sequel coming soon*** - - - When it came to certain things, Calum could be heartless. He rarely considered anyone but himself. No on...
40K 1K 18
A broken promise, can lead to a broken heart. A Calum Hood Fanfiction