My Stupid Senior (Troyler AU)

By SoobinsEuphoria

Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases... More

Chapter 1//Troye
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3//Troye
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Troye
Chapter 6//Tyler
Chapter 7//Troye
Chapter 8//Tyler
Chapter 9//Troye
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Troye
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Troye
Chapter 15//Troye
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Troye
Chapter 18//Troye
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 21//Austin
Chapter 22//Tyler
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Troye
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Troye
Chapter 27//Austin
Chapter 28//Connor
Chapter 29//Troye
Chapter 30//Tyler
Chapter 31//Troye
Chapter 32//Tyler
Chapter 33//Troye
Chapter 34//Troye
Chapter 35//Troye
Chapter 36//Troye
Chapter 37//Tyler
Chapter 38//Troye
Chapter 39//Troye
Chapter 40//Troye
Chapter 41//Tyler
Chapter 42//Connor
Chapter 43//Troye
Chapter 44//Troye
Chapter 45//Tyler
Chapter 46//Troye
Chapter 47//Troye
Chapter 48//Troye
Chapter 49//Tyler
Chapter 50//Troye
Chapter 51//Troye
Chapter 52//Troye
Chapter 53//Troye
Chapter 54//Troye
Chapter 55//Troye
Chapter 56//Tyler
Chapter 57//Troye
Chapter 58//Troye
Chapter 59//Tyler
Chapter 60//Troye
Epilogue//Troye

Chapter 20//Troye

10.3K 359 316
By SoobinsEuphoria

Troye

_________________

I wake up to the sound of Tyler's voice ringing through the room. He's not talking to me though it sounds like he's on the phone with someone. I throw my blanket back deciding that I might as well get up and start getting ready.

Once out of bed I see that Connor is still sleeping so I nudge his leg until he wakes up groaning loudly. I start searching for a cute outfit. I want to look really good today, but I also need to find something that will look good with Austin's jersey. I'm still so flattered that he wants me to wear his jersey. He wants me in the stands screaming his name. He wants me to be there to run out of the stands when they win.

I fix my quiff grabbing my backpack as I look over to Connor who is sliding his shoes on. Connor motions for me to start walking as he ties his shoelace. Tyler is still on the phone with someone but I haven't been paying enough attention to have even a vague guess as to who.

Connor meets me in the common room and we walk out of our building slowly. Connor keeps running a hand through his hair and fiddling with his clothes. Why is he acting weird? Don't worry, Troye, Connor will tell you eventually. We walk into the dining hall and I sit down with Connor in our regular spot.

"So I heard a rumor from one of Austin's friends that Austin is going to ask you to be his boyfriend tonight." Connor says as we start filling our plates up. My eyes widen for a second then a big smile spreads across my face. Austin is going to ask me to be his boyfriend.

"Really? I mean I thought he would ask me soon but I didn't think this soon." I say watching Tyler walk into the dining hall with a sad look on his face. He heads towards our table but instead of heading to the other end like he usually would he sits next to Connor.

"So does that mean your going to say yes?" Connor asks as Tyler reaches for the scrambled eggs. Tyler looks a bit happier now but not that much. I see Connor rub his shoulder but Connor keeps his eyes locked on me waiting for my response.

"Say yes to what?" Tyler asks looking up at us with a confused look on his face. I look at Connor then bow my head looking at my food. I shove my mouth full so that Connor will have to answer. I don't want to tell Tyler that. I mean he has to know that it's going to happen but that doesn't mean I need to tell him.

"One of Austin's friends told me that Austin is planning on asking Troye to be his boyfriend tonight." Connor says quietly and I glance up to check his reaction. His face is blank. There is no emotion being shown at all. He looks like a zombie.

"I'm glad you're happy." and with that Tyler picks his plate up and moves to a table where no one else is sitting. I feel like the biggest jerk on the planet. Why do I have to have so many feelings? Why can't I not care about Austin? I want both of them to much. I'm such a prick.

"I was planning on saying yes." I say after I am completely done with my food. Connor doesn't look surprised at all as he finishes the last of his food. I look around the room for Austin and I see him leaving the room with Jonah. They are both wearing their letterman jackets and they both look snazzy. I hurry to catch them not wanting to have to go on a wild goose chase to find him.

I throw my arms around Austin's waist right outside of the dining hall and Jonah bids us farewell. Jonah scrambles off and Austin pulls me in front of him.

"Hi there." he says weaving his fingers through mine. He swoops down to kiss my forehead and a giggle bubbles out of my mouth. His smile gets bigger and I break eye contact blushing as I now my head.

"Hi. Are you excited to kick some butt tonight?" I look back up and he nods excitedly. Football is his favorite thing on the face of the earth I swear. "You look really cute in that jacket."

"I bet you'd look cuter in it." he retorts making me giggle again. Me wearing his varsity jacket would be cute as fuck. I really want to wear his jacket he has no idea. Wearing other people's things is like being in a constant hug from them. Plus Austin smells really good.

"You are such a dork." I say and he starts walking pulling me with him. I have no idea where he is taking me but I don't really care. It doesn't matter as long as I'm with him. Ew that was really fucking cheesy.

"But I'm your dork." This moment just got ten times more cute and cheesy. I roll my eyes at him and he gives me a huge smile showing off all his perfect teeth. He always looks so happy when he's around me. I don't understand why my presence or the thought of me could make someone so happy. I guess I'm a lot more than I think I am. Seems like everyone knows how special I am except for me.

"Not yet." I mutter and I see his eyes light up at my words. Connor wasn't lying Austin really is going to ask me to be his boyfriend. Oh my god. I really want nothing more than to date him. Okay there's things I want more but this is priority in my mind at the moment.

Austin was leading me towards the math hall, apparently, because we are now standing outside it. Austin and I stand out there talking for a while before we decide that we should probably go inside. I sit next to Austin instead of in my seat and we continue to talk. Austin is such a sweetheart. He's cute and sassy. He always knows what to say to me.

The bell rings and I move to my seat next to Tyler. Tyler is sitting at the extreme edge of the table like I'm poisonous or something. I don't even try to talk to knowing that I'm not going to get much a response. Mr. Stewart hands out our homework and tells us to work on it. I see that Tyler looks stumped so I reach over to grab his paper and he slaps my hand.

"No, Troye." Tyler says and his tone is so final like he doesn't just mean the homework like he means everything. Stop, Troye you're reading to far into this. Really though it sounds like really final.

I try to calm my thoughts down but it's not working at all. I can't stop thinking of his tone. The way he said it is just so I don't know serious? I look over at Austin to get my mind off of Tyler. That works for awhile but I can't keep this pretty purple headed boy out of my head when I'm acutely aware of him next to me.

I'm absolutely relieved when the bell rings releasing me to my least favorite class. Austin meets me at the door grabbing my hand in his and squeezing. I lean against his shoulder as he leads me to the science room. He's so pretty. He's looks so happy. Why do I make him happy? Maybe he's just happy because he has football today.

"Is everything okay with you and Tyler? It looked kind of tense in there." Damn he cares. He's talking about something that might not bring pleasant memories but he's doing it because he's worried. Why does he want me to have a good relationship with Tyler? Is it so that I have a rebound when Austin inevitably dumps me? That is so sick I can not use Tyler like that. If that happens I'm going to wait and not go immediately go to Tyler.

"It should be fine. Things are a little bit tense. His tone confuses me." Austin looks like he understands what I mean. He probably knows Tyler better than anyone. He has to know what I mean. Tyler does this frequently his tone says one thing when everyone knows he's thinking something else.

"Oh okay." he says as we reach the Biology room. He pulls me into his arms for a short hug. "See you soon." He mutters then pulls away from me. I watch him walk away for moment before stepping into the classroom. Biology is the most boring thing in the world. Next thing I know in sitting in the drama room. Choir was so boring. Nothing even slightly significant happened.

"Troye Sivan." Tyler says snapping his fingers in front if my face to bring me out of the haze I had been in for the last ten minutes. My head snaps up and I look over at him and say,

"Huh?" Tyler doesn't look to pleased with me but he points at Mr. Yovanna and explains that we have to do another improv. Tyler tells me that Mr. Yovanna says that this exercise can be used to tell someone how you really feel. Is this way his way of telling me that this isn't an improv? That this is real? Tyler raises his hand calling Yovanna's attention to us.

"Troyler would like to go first?" Tyler nods his head enthusiastically heading towards the stage with out looking back to see if I was following him. I get up somewhat slowly and follow him to the stage. He's standing there waiting for me as I climb on to the stage.

"Whenever you're ready." Mr. Yovanna says and Tyler faces me. I stare back at him waiting for him to start but he doesn't so I cut the crap and get down to what I know he wants to talk about.

"So you wanted to talk to me about something?" I ask turning towards the audience slightly for a moment. Tyler plays with the bottom of his shirt looking down at the ground. Then he looks up at me piercing me with his blue green eyes.

"Yeah, I do." he pauses looking around briefly before he looks back into my eye. "You know I have feelings to right? You know how you felt seeing me with that guy? That absolute hate and jealousy? Yeah that's what I feel every time I see you two together."

"I'm sorry I don't want to hurt you." I'm speaking the truth I don't care that our entire class and our teacher is watching. Hurting Tyler is the furthest thing from what I want. I know that this must be not to fun. Seeing me with another guy knowing that Austin might ask me out tonight. I wouldn't be handling that too well.

"Stop don't talk. I'm glad that you're happy. I mean that. I want you to be happy. I just need you to stop messing around with my feelings. I really want to be your friend but I can't do that when I have feelings for you that are so much stronger than just friends. If we stop having this overly cuddly not all that casual relationship might be able to handle this right now. With time I'll be able to deal with this but you have got to stop messing with my mind. You can't be so cute and flirty towards me." I glance towards our classmates then run out of the room.

______________________

A/N

it's been awhile sorry. Hope you enjoy this little chapter. The next Chapter will most likely not be from Troye's view. It will be from someone else's it might be a mini chapter of Austin's (comment to let me know if you want that) view or a longer Tyler view. (if you want Austin's POV I'll still write you a longer Tyler)

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW!!!!

I love.you like chicken nuggets.

peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 372 16
We all thought Scömìche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommates, they are separated. Will their frien...
19.7K 1.4K 43
Completed ~ Ever since Tyler moved to Australia from America, he and his neighbour Troye became best friends. At the age of 10 they make a promise to...
75.7K 4K 53
[BxB] In the eyes of the public, Rhys Martinez is the darling boy of the governor of New York, who has an angelic smile and charming wit. The people...
67.5K 3.1K 39
"You know what you said before? That you love me to the end of the Universe and back?" "Yeah?" "The Universe has no end." "Exactly." When Troye Sivan...