GASOLINE ⤏ NUMBER FIVE

By ayosugaaa

" wrote a long letter to the moon one day it isn't brighter than you but I lit a small candle″ [In which Adar... More

adara's mixtape for a night at griddy's
epigraph
0.01| life in the back
0.02| seesaw game
0.03| gotta go
0.04| the red book

summary+cast

852 16 4
By ayosugaaa

"At twelve o' clock on October 1st, 1989, 43 women would give birth around the world.

This was unusual only in the fact that none of the women were pregnant when that day began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt many of those children as possible.

He found eight. "

Ohana means family

Tom Hopper as Luther Hargreeves

NUMBER 01 [Spaceboy]

"The effective leader recognizes that they are more dependent on their people than they are on them."

David Castañeda as Diego Hargreeves

NUMBER 02 [The Kraken]

"The legendary war between Justice and Injustice was won by the lonely vigilante."

Amy Raver-Lampman as Allison Haregreeves

NUMBER 03 [The Rumor]

"You can never plan the future by the past"

⭐︎

Robert Sheehan as Klaus Hargreeves

NUMBER 04 [The Seance]

"Insane people are always sure they're just fine. It's only the sane people who are willing to admit they're crazy"

✝︎

Aidan Gallagher as Number Five

Number 05 [ The Boy]

"Working smart and working hard sometimes can be two different things."

☕︎

Justin H. Min as Ben Hargreeves

Number 06 [The Horror]

"No one ever told me that grief felt so much like fear."

⚰︎

Ellen Page as Vanya Hargreeves

Number 07 [ The White Violin]

"Solitude vivifies, isolation kills."

🎵

Kang Mina as Adara Hargreeves

Number 08 [The Flame]

"Tomorrow is another day different than today. Even though tomorrow will become today and today yesterday... don't worry about that part."

☀︎

-

In which the Hargreeve children are reunited once more as the Umbrella Academy to prevent the apocalypse.

or

In which Adara Hargreeves tries to solve the equation of her growth stunt after Number Five's disappearance and gives up hope until he returns with more questions than answers.

-

‒‒‒‒

Hope you enjoy this story since the show has become an addiction of mine.

Any thoughts leave it on the comments. Hope you enjoy reading future parts of the story.

❤︎

‒‒‒‒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.9K 26
in which number eight spent her life unnoticed and hidden until the day when her father's death happens. ❪ the umbrella academy ❫ ❪ season num...
8.8K 228 62
"I need you, Five Hargreeves. Even though the world is ending. The moon is probably going to explode or the sun will fall and the earth won't ever be...
237 3 10
𖤐ᝰ.ᐟ𖦹₊⊹ LUDIC ━━ (adj.): full of fun and high spirits ❛I asked you here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life w...
168K 6K 17
❝i'd rather go blind than to be without you❞ [season 1]