The Awakening of the Vampire...

Oleh MaskedAuthor

This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at... Lebih Banyak

The Awakening of the Vampire Princess
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.2
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.3
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.4
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.5
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.6
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.7 + Character Pics
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.8
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.9
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.10
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.11
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.13
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.14
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.15
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.16
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.17
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.18
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.19
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.20
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.21
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.22
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.23
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.24
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.25
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.26
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.27
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.28
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.29
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.30
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.31
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.32
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.33
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.34
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.35 Epilogue

The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.12

26.4K 901 81
Oleh MaskedAuthor

i was having writers block and now its gone YUPPY DEE DAY :))

It literally made my day awesome and i know in what direction the story is heading

now all i have to do is get my lazy ass to write (kinda hard but i'll manage hopefully)

so if you like it and i PROMISE it will get even better and believe me the end is so twisted i just can't wait to write it :P

sorry i'm just rambling :PPP i'm giddy today

so help me by supporting me

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

on with the show

**********************************************

Recap

"Now Amber. Don't do that again. Let's meet the candidates," she said excitedly.

************************************************

Amber's P.O.V

She was dragging me down the hallway. Everyone around me was beautiful and I felt left out. I wasn't like them. I didn't belong here. I knew it all to well. She dragged me to a huge crowd of parents and children.

"Oh so this is Amber? Kimora's child?" a tall blonde woman asked.

"Yes," Leah answered proudly.

"She is more beautiful than your daughter even," a small woman complimented me with a warm smile. She looked at me apologetically, like she knew what I

was going through. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"This is David," the small woman introduced me to her son. I saw him looking around. Bored apparently. Well time to start this heartless game. I looked at him and looked at the woman.

"This is my son Luke," said the tall blonde woman. Before me stood a boy with ruffled blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He had a warm charming smile. He was one of the people who bullied me. My life gets better and better.

"Here is my son Josh," a red haired woman introduced. No fucking way. He was David's friend. Josh Bell, tall, same muscle like David he was a footballer after all. He had ear length long dirty blonde hair with black streaks in it. He had very light blue eyes with a tint of aqua blue. He grinned at me. I looked at the chestnut brown haired woman behind him.

"This is my son Philip," she announced proudly. Ok my grandmother must want to put me to an early grave. Why did the candidates have to be the three people I hate the most in school? Why? He was less muscle than David and Josh but still one of the hottest guys. He had dark brown hair in soft spikes. He had hazel eyes with flecks of emerald green. He smirked at me. Did I mention how arrogant he is? No, well very.

"You guys have fun and we will come back later," the David's mom informed us. What's with the arranged marriage? Leah and the women turned and left.

The four guys circled me, looking at me. They were eye raping me. Breath Amber, breath. They can't do anything to you here. Nothing. Relax, so not like you. Chill. This is revenge. All there is to it.

"So Amber?" asked Josh.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Which one of us, do you like best?" he asked curiously.

"Hmm. Dunno. All the same to me really," I replied pretending to be in deep thought.

"Really," added David interested. Hard to get, hard to get remember Amber.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"How about we go on a date tomorrow?" he asked curious.

"Hey no fair man, I wanted to ask her," Luke and Philip protested.

"Yeah," added Josh.

"All is fair in love and war," David replied.

"I can't. Have plans," I answered not looking interested.

"What kind of plans?" Luke asked with lust in his eyes.

"You know the usual," I replied nonchalantly making eye contact with him.

"What's the usual?" asked Philip with his interest sparked.

"Stuff that I do," I replied.

"So not going to tell us?" Josh concluded.

"Oh, you're smart," I replied sarcastically.

"I try," he said. The idiot please, he has the brain of a turkey.

"How about a date on Monday?" asked Josh looking really interested.

"Hmm. No plans sure," I replied looking at him. He grinned.

"Maybe she just didn't want to go out with you Dave!" they mocked him.

"How about Tuesday with me?" asked Philip eyeing me from head to toe. Eye raping. I nearly shuddered.

"Can't Beck said she has something to tell me. Wednesday I can," I informed him.

"Sure," he smirked. He turned around and left with Josh.

"You ARE going to go on Thursday with me. bye," Luke waved and went off.

"That just leaves me," David announced sadly.

"Yeah," I grinned. "You"

I looked him in the eye. Making sure he knew I won't be intimidated by him.

"Friday?" he asked and stated.

I nodded and walked off. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Or now?" he asked dangerously. Suddenly a gorgeous girl grabbed my hand.

"No not now Dave. Now she has a date with me," she replied and pulled me out of his grip and into her arms.

"Sis," David moaned.

"Hey I'm Violet," my saviour introduced herself.

"No, you are my saviour," I replied.

She laughed lightly. She had shoulder length dark brown hair, a beautiful curvy body and soft green eyes with flecks of light blue. She was wearing a soft green short dress. She looked very familiar but I couldn't place it. I studied her face further.

"So what's my payment?" she asked teasingly. When I made sure no one was looking I kissed her lightly on the lips. I smiled and she cracked a smirk casting a look at the shocked David behind us.

"Where are we going for our date?" I asked quickly.

"A beautiful place I know," she whispered in my ear and pulled me closer to her. I told my granny that we were going to hang out she said it was fine so we exited the building.

"Finally out of that hell hole," announced Violet.

"How are we going to arrive at this place?" I asked mischievously.

"Wait and see," she replied teasingly. We headed towards a purple motorbike.

"Yours?" I asked.

"All mine," she replied delightfully.

She sat on the motorbike and I sat behind her hugging her to my body not to let her go. We sped off towards the Callahan mountain range.

After about an hour of driving we stopped outside the woods. During the day the woods look safe and inviting, but at night there is an air of menace surrounding them.

"I know how you want to hold me all night and so much more, but you have to let go of me," she told me mockingly.

I let go of her and climbed off. She grabbed my hand the minute both of us got of and started walking through the woods.

"So David's your brother?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah sadly. That womanizing bastard is my brother," she laughed hysterically.

"He is such a bastard to this one girl who isn't like the rest Amber Young and I don't think that girl even knows who I am. The reason she isn't bullied these days. I don't think you know I even go to your school," she informed me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Yeah I noticed it's you Amby. Don't you remember me?" she asked sad.

"VF? Vivid Falcon?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, VF!" she said proudly.

"You are the reason the bullies lay off," I stated surprised.

"My anonymous pen friend that saves me in trouble. I don't see you stand out much like your brother?"

"I do but you just don't notice it," she said simply. I hugged her tightly.

"You are not someone playing a prank on me. You're real," I hugged her tighter.

"Come on we WILL hang out from now on," she promised me. "Here we are,"

It was the same place as in the dream. The dream with that woman that I knew but don't know. The meadow and right beside the meadow past another row of tightly packed trees was MY escape.

"How many people know about this place?" I asked curious.

"Well vampires but you have to have a power that originates from this place. This place draws you, pulls you to it. You have an urge to go somewhere you never been before. You just know where it is. Right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was sad and I wanted to go somewhere where no one would bother me. My legs just led the way and I arrived here. I come here on a regular basis," I informed her. She nodded her head.

"Yeah but what's awesome no other vampires or supernatural creatures can find this place. This place attracts only people that had their awakening at a young age," she told me in as a matter of fact.

"So let's get into that pool. What I mean is skinny dip," she told me excitedly.

"Emm, what if someone sees us?" I asked uncomfortable.

"Fine then with our undergarments," she said little sad.

"Ok," I agreed.

I took off my violet dress and hang it over a tree so it wouldn't get dirty. I had violet undergarments; a lacy violet bra and underwear. I saw Violet in a green lacy push up bra and a green thong. She whistled at me.

"Damn you are hot. You have a smoking body," she complimented me. I blushed.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded. We went into the sapphire coloured waterfall pool. We dived together and we swam to the surface to gasp for air.

I saw Justin and the guy with violet eyes with flecks of lilac in them. He had dark brown hair with light brown highlights and his hair was very messy. He had a lip ring to his side and was slightly tan. He was in his black boxers with skulls on it. He had the most perfect body. He was a six pack and his muscles were defined. His whole body was muscular not scary muscular but utterly perfect. If someone chiselled a statue with those muscles, they wouldn't be able to make it as perfect as his were. He was real. The boy from my dream was real. I felt my chest reacting again. It was crushing inward. I was losing air fast. I choked. Violet took my ribcage and started putting it back in place.

"Thanks," I thanked her.

I noticed that once again I was in my undergarments. I looked at Violet who was looking from Justin to the guy with a disappointed look.

"You guys skipped. Again," she stated angrily. They shrugged.

"I hate the place sis," replied Justin.

"Hey Amber," he greeted me cheerfully.

"Hey Justin," I greeted back.

"You know each other?" asked Violet confused.

"Yeah we met yesterday," informed her Justin.

"Our friendship is solid," I added mockingly. He laughed and covered his mouth to control it.

"Well Justin is my brother like David. And Thomas over there is also my brother," told me Violet. So that was the mystery boy's name. Thomas.

"So your related to David?" I asked disgusted.

"Not proudly," answered Thomas. He had an amazing husky deep voice. Focus Amber.

"Why do we keep meeting like this," I asked Justin. He burst into a fit of laughter again.

"Because it's called fate," he replied wiping a tear from the corner of his eye.

"I know you're like brothers and sisters and probably see each other walking around naked all the time but can someone grab me a towel," I asked hoping for a yes.

"Yeah here you go," replied Thomas handing me his towel. I wrapped it around myself and inhaled the scent. It smelt like roses and lilies my favourite two flowers in the world. I was going to inhale again when I realised what I was doing.

"So, I hope it's nothing personal but why don't you attend?" I asked curiously.

"It's personal," Justin said trying to look offended.

"No it's not. Just every single time they try to pair us off to some chicks while we refuse. Not my idea of fun," Thomas replied flatly. Violet chuckled lightly.

"Well, this time mom set her mind who she wanted at least one of you guys to marry," informed them Violet.

"Who?" asked Thomas and Justin in unison. I was a little sad. Wait no I wasn't.

"Amber Anderson," she replied in a funny tone pointing at me. I blushed.

"So if you think one brother annoys you think triple that," she informed me.

"I'm so sorry I missed it. Never going to happen again," Justin gushed. Thomas nodded.

"Emm, ok, I think I will go now since I have stuff tomorrow. See you Monday, maybe," I replied and waved. I gave Thomas his towel and Justin smiled at me. He showed his pearl white teeth and I felt like melting.

"Yeah see you then," he replied smiling.

Thomas's P.O.V

I picked up the towel and threw it at Justin. He smiled a wicked smile with a knowing smirk. I grimaced and turned to look at the sandy floor, concentrating on the each individual grain of light brown sand. Justin was a heartbreaker no better than David.

"Did you see her getting high on my scent?" he laughed mockingly mimicking Amber's previous actions.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Damn that piece of meat is hot. Looks like I'll have no problem getting her to bed with me," he said with a sly smirk playing at the edges of his lips.

"You are so going to lose that bet against David," I shot back trying to anger him. Seeing his reaction never ceased to amaze me. Never. I was a little frustrated not being able to spend time with her. I couldn't reach her yet and I was disappointed.

********************************************************

Hope you like the longer chapter :)

It's an apology for not updating for a while :)))

The action will start in about a chapter or two, maybe three from now and that's when things start coming to light don't worry it's not a bad twist but its twisted no words to describe how it will be yet

you just gotta keep reading to know

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ALL YOU LOYAL FANS THIS CHAPPIE WAS FOR YOUR UNDYING PATIENCE which i hope will continue :P

so VOTE FAN COMMENT

OH and check my new story Alexandra and the Pirates of Bargadan :) It's a piate adventure romance :))) hope ya liked it

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68.2K 2.1K 40
"P-please don't kill me!" I cried, closing my eyes and waiting for the pain of his teeth, sinking into my skin. Candice is a normal eighteen year ol...
119K 1.7K 30
Stting on her balcony one night Jamie is visited by the man of her dreams, the only problem is he lies--compulsively. She knows that he wrong for her...
713K 7.2K 35
A girl who grew up in a military base with her parents, ends up having to live with her grandparents and her cousin, to have a normal life. However...
84.7K 5K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...