Double Dose (Part 9)

By nikkihershell

Mizery Butini, the daughter of the stunning yet deadly Mirimosa Harper and the notoriously insane Cole Butini... More

Day's Gone By
My Name Is Mizery, Mizery Is My Name
Welcome To Vegas
Breaking And Entering
The Harper Girl
Climbing The Wall's
Tangled Up In Multiple Knots
Not My Trap
Justice Or Betrayal
Makeover, Move Over
Like A Theif
Attempted Murder
Plans Blown
A Glimpse Inside
Meet Cole Butini
King Of Kings
Mizery Loves Company
Marietta
Affliction
The Devil Don't Like Waiting
Incomplete Healing
In The Raw
Deep End
Coming Clean
The Truth Set Her Free
The Truth Set Him Free
All For Nothing
Untrust The Truth
Family Time
The Queens March
Vibrations
Shattered
Worn Out Welcome
Into The Spiral
Removal
Hard Time's
I'm Just Going To Leave This Here
SHE SAID NO
Too much Too Soon
Not My Circus
Uneven Break
Disassemble And Assassinate
It's Me Again
Etched In Sand
Ultimate Betrayal
The Kings Unite
He'll Come For Me
Not In The Card's
Understanding
Broken Alliance's
Thirty-Seven Floors
Crazy Runs Deep
Rekindled
What????
Coming Back
New Me, Same You
Newlyweds
Two Can Play
Veronica
And Mizery Rained Down
Stone Cold
Proud Moment!!
Surrender
Intuition
Fuck With Me
Breathless
catch up
Luck Of The Irish
Beer Goggles
The Truth Will Set You Free
what's up
Uncut Miz
Wicked Little Me
Living With Your Mistake
slow down
Prove Your Worth
So, So Sticky
Brushes Of Life
Playing With Fire
Spreading My Wing's
And Boom
Wedding Bell's
Illusions
Gotta Have Fun
Burn
He Chose The Wrong One
Bits And Pieces
Redemption
Well, well, well
The Forgotten
its up!!

Sisterly Love

3.4K 304 182
By nikkihershell

"Bring Chinks and his men in. We will question their involvement in the recent bust. If it turns up they are innocent they'll be let go, if not, well we will fix that in our way". I ordered my men.

Nodding their understanding, they scuttled from my office to do my bidding. Loosening my tie, I leaned back in my chair and squeezed the bridge of my nose trying to fight this oncoming headache. Controlling my side of the Marietta business was a demanding job but behind all the stress I loved it. However dealing with the masked one's and their constant demands was wearing on my sanity. Between making sure my business was running smoothly and working with them on something entirely different was taking its toll. Currently they aren't very pleased with as I've stopped pursuing Mizery. Well let me clear that up. I'm not pursuing on their terms. In other word's I'm not trying to make sure she fall's in love with me only to merge our families. I'm wanting her to call for me in her on way, not by my persistent attempts to woo. Besides Mizery doesn't cared to be wooed, that's not her style. She's more of the type to get excited over a new gun instead of a rose.

Mizery is definitely not like most female's which only makes me love her even more. I definitely never know what her next move will be. However somewhere in that crazy head of hers I know that she loves me even if she doesn't admit it yet. I pride myself in knowing that out of everyone close to her I'm the one she chose to open up to. I know sections of Mizery's mind that no one else has ventured and I may not have before knew what to do to calm her but I do now.

It eats me everyday that she ran off that night before I could talk to her. My hopes was talking her into coming back with me but knowing her she wouldn't have done that. Mizery holds her family dear and will put her own needs on hold to please them. Yea, that infuriates me but at the same time I find it admirable that her loyalty is so strong. That's one thing that attracts me to her, if her loyalty is that strong just imagine how strong her love would be.

My next hope in seeing her is a meeting event coming up in two month's. I'm hoping that she will attend and maybe this time I can snag her away. I know that she has feelings for me but has a hard time showing them. Between her condition and thinking any form of emotion is weakness Mizery just doesn't know how to show it. However I feel lucky because during our two week escape to my cabin she allowed me to see the person she truly is, a person no one else has ever seen. That tells me that she trusts me enough to be herself with me.

As I was thinking of her while waiting for my men to bring in Chinks my personal cell phone buzzed. I didn't recognize the number but answered any ways. "Hello?"

" is this Aiden Marietta? " A female's voice asked.

"It is. Who wants to know?"

" This is Alice Butini. "

Confusion registered through me. I knew who she was. She was married to CJ, Mizery's brother. However I didn't think that I was going to like this call. "Why are you contacting me".

"Because I honesty don't know what else to do. I may be wrong but I believe that you care for Mizery in some form?"

This could be a tricky question so I answered without really answering. "I believe what goes on between I and Mizery is our business. I'm not up to discussing our personal life with other's" .

"Understandable but I think you're the only person that could help her. If my thoughts on your feelings for her is incorrect than I'm wasting my time".

Cutting her off I asked in a rush. "Is Mizery in trouble? Hurt?"

" to be honest Mizery is in a bad way. Something happened a few weeks ago and she hasn't been the same. I know you're aware of her issue's and no one here can help her. I feel that you're the only one".

"What happened" . I gritted out in a protective manner".

"I feel like I'm not the one that should tell you. That's something that you and Mizery should discuss. All I know is that she needs you more than ever right now".

" Has she said so herself? "

"Not exactly. You see Mizery isn't talking to anyone. She's lost right now but I think you could help her".

" where is she? "

"She's at the medical facility at the Den. You need to come to her".

I laughed sarcastically. "There's only a few problems here. One is Cole Butini and the other is the Harper's. For all I know this is a set up".

" I promise it's not. This is urgent. No one but Tia knows that I have contacted you. I can get you in here and out unharmed".

"And how do you promise to do that?"

" I'm certain once I share this info with my husband that he along with his cousins will serve as your protection. Mizery needs you".

Fuck this was a bad situation but could Mizery really need me? Could I not go to her? I would be walking into the lion's Den basically and this could be a trap but I had to get to Mizery just in case she was hurt. Taking a moment to lull this over I finally spoke. "I'll be leaving here within the next hour. If this is a set up I'll kill you all.... Starting with you first" .

"You can try but it's simply not possible. Now call me back with your arrival time. Tia and I will personally pick you up. I promise this isn't a set up. See you soon" .

The line went dead and I immediately jumped into action. Calling my men I arranged for several to accompany me. No way was I going to walk into anything blindly. As I was about to head to my room to pack a bag my office door opened and in walked the masked one's. Perfect timing I guess you could say. "Where are you going. I thought we had a meeting?"

" seems something more important has came up. Alice just phoned me and claims Mizery is in some sort of trouble and needs me. I'm hoping this isn't a set up but I can't not go".

"Hmmm... I've never met Alice but usually things like this isn't the Harper's style. They don't particularly do set ups. Usually they just busy right on in". One of them said.

" either way I'm leaving now ".

" we're coming too. Just in case it is a set up, which I find that hard to believe we can serve as your protection. We can't go in of course but we will be close by. Just wear your gear".

"Whatever at this point". I said and walked out.

Just as promised Alice and Tia were waiting on me at the airport. I crawled into the backseat as my men followed close behind. "I want some damn answers now". I demanded.

Tia turned to speak to me. "Mizery was in an accident recently. I'm not at liberty to divulge much more. That's something you two should discuss. What I can tell you is this, she hasn't had her meds in three month's. She had the accident a few weeks ago which resulted in a few broke ribs and a broken arm. No one, not even her Pape can encourage her to take her meds. She isn't speaking to any of us, not eating or anything. Her parents had no choice but to place her at the facility to ensure she doesn't harm herself are other's. Right now you are our only hope. If you can't reach her I'm afraid no one can".

" And what about this so called boyfriend she had? " I asked.

The two women shared a look and something just didn't sit right with me. "He isn't around anymore" .

We arrived at the building via the parking garage. Alice looked at me through the rearview mirror. "We are taking you in by a secret passage. I trust that you will never divulge this information or do we need to blindfold you?"

" I'm good".

"Good. Now the guys are on standby inside to keep you safe. You ready?"

"As I'll ever be".

They led me through a narrow passage that opened up into a bedroom. With in minutes the medical facility came into view. As we entered I automatically spotted Cole Butini standing by a door with his wife. Unfortunately he saw me too. "The fuck he doing here!" He boomed starting toward me.

Just as promised, CJ, Heir and Sire clamped on to him holding him back. Naturally he fought against their hold while issuing threats. The girl's continued to lead me last him into Mizery's room. "Don't you dare to in there with my daughter". He seethed.

I looked him dead in the eye and smiled. "She is mine daddy".

Yes I shouldn't have goaded the bastard but I couldn't help myself. "Please don't push him". Alice warned as Cole fought harder against the men's hold.

The door opened and I stepped in. What I saw shocked me and I wasn't prepared for this. Anger filled every fiber of my being as I growled. "Who the fuck is responsible for having her strapped down?"

Tia gently touched my arm. "Trust me, it's for her safety as well as the nurses. She's already nearly killed one".

Taking slow steps toward the bed I glanced down at her still yet gaunt form. Even though her eye's were closed I knew that she wasn't sleeping. "Wildflower" . I spoke softly.

Her eye's opened side and she looked at me. I saw my Mizery in those depths and knew she was there. Immediately I begin to unclasp the ties that held her down. "I wouldn't do that". Alice warned.

Ignoring her I continued on. Soon as they were off of her she sat up. I prepared myself for a possible attack but instead she launched herself into my arm's. I heard the gasps of surprise from the other's who stood by watching and Cole's yells finally ceased. Wrapping my arm's around her, I held her tight and ran my hand down her back as I whispered soothing word's. "Its okay wildflower. I'm here now and everything is going to be okay."

Sitting down on the bed, I pulled her into my lap as she held on like a child. I removed a bag of sour patch kid's from my pocket. "See what I have for you" .

She finally peeked out from my shoulder and a small smile lit her face as she went to grab for them. "Ahhh... Not so fast". I said and opened the bag.

Picking one out, I fed it to her. After feeding her a few more, I retrieved her pills off of the table. "I need you to take these wildflower. I need you to feel better".

At first Mizery snarled but I shook my head. "No, no. If you want me to stay you'll take the meds".

Just like that she opened her mouth and I placed the pill on her tongue. I reached for her water and discovered that it was warm. "Get this shit out of here. Bring her fresh water immediately" . I demanded.

In seconds I was handed a fresh water and held the cup to her lips. "Drink up baby".

After checking her mouth to ensure she swallowed the pill, I handed her the bag of candy and insisted real food be brought to her. "Hotdog. She likes hotdogs. Preferably cooked over a open fire but whatever will do right now" .

Mizery gobbled the food down then crawled back into my lap. It wasn't long before she fell off to sleep. Once I was able to sneak away, I made my way to the door where the other's still stood having watched the entire exchange between I and Mizery. "That's the most she's done in week's" . Her mother said.

Ignoring her word's my anger resurfaced. "Somebody better give me some answers right fucking  now and why wasn't I contacted sooner?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 12.5K 39
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ (current status: editing) ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž (๐˜ท.) /kreษชv/ feel a powerful desire for (something). ...
422K 7.7K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
878K 32.5K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...
132K 10.7K 41
Tia was the most sought after model in Germany. Flanked with grace and beauty she was destined to be more. However she suffered at the hands of an ab...