Trapped With Him

By amysteriousmiss

Catherine was a woman blinded by love. She lives with her cheating husband who betrayed her and took everythi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Why not have some fun?
Chapter 2: Drinks, strippers, men & surprises
Chapter 3: Eating lies because the heart is hungry
Chapter 4: One kiss, two straberries. One woman, two men
Chapter 5: A warning from Daisy
Chapter 6: Feelings & promises
Chapter 7: A lot of thinking
Chapter 8: Stories behind us
Chapter 9: Away from reality, until the knock on the door
Chapter 10: Cold, but not frozen
Chapter 11: Plans & wishes & plans
Chapter 12: Lost souls
Chapter 13: Strangers
Chapter 14: Edwards
Chapter 15: Ways out
Chapter 16: Cheers to hope
Chapter 17: June 3rd
Chapter 18: Happy wedding day
Chapter 19: Memories & failures
Chapter 20: One last time

Epilogue

35.7K 1K 350
By amysteriousmiss

4 years later

The atmosphere was tense. Everybody was dying to know the results. The judges looked focused, and it was so annoying seeing them but not hearing what they're saying. The blonde man at the far left was mostly nodding, the dour woman in the middle was argumenting, really going in on who should win, and the other man on the right was soon convinced by what she said. The results were determined after a long hour of waiting. We hoped for the best and were there for support the whole time. She deserved to win.

❞Ladies and gentlemen, we have a result.❞ The hostess spoke. ❞After a long contest of different, beautiful and emotional dances, it must have been hard to choose. There are three places, but only one true winner.❞ The tension was real. ❞Judges, what do you say?❞

The judges looked at each other, giving a last nod. There was a winner and we hoped it was her.

The judges finally began to speak, ❞Ofcourse it was hard to choose,❞ The lovely woman said. ❞All dances were so emotional, so beautiful and interesting to watch and experience the stories behind them. But,❞ She continued, the audience being all ears. ❞The chosen three are the ones that succeeded with every part, every detail and made us really live into the story.❞

They waited a minute, and the tension only grew thicker and thicker. The dancers were all nervous, out of breath and hoping and praying for the best. Their looks never left the judges, they didn't even look at the audience. They tried to somehow, find out the results already.

❞The third place goes to...❞ The hostess spoke again.

The minute felt like hours.

❞Leonie von Abegglen!❞

The brunette girl in the beautiful lime-green, flowy dress stepped out and stood up on the third place.

❞The second place goes to...❞ The hostess narrated.

❞Aria Washington!❞ Another judge said.

The applauses were so loud, echoing through the whole room, filled with thousands of people. We looked at each other and he took my hand in his, squeezing it tightly and hoping we would see our winner.

❞And now, what we've all been waiting for... The first place.❞ The hostess said, smirking at the audience.

The woman in the jury stood up, ❞The first place goes to someone very special. This young woman has succeeded with getting her story just... Stuck in my mind and experience it with her through the dance and the music. It was such a powerful performance, telling every part of the story, both happy and painful.❞ She declared. ❞The first place goes to...❞

There was no sound to be heard. Everybody waited for the reveal of the winner, and the poor young women that stood in a line were getting so emotinal, shutting their eyes snd hoping the next name the judges shouted out, would be their. It wasn't an easy contest. In fact, all performances were great. Many of them caused me to take out a tissue and dry the tears in my eyes.

❞The winner is...❞ She spoke again, ❞Flora Pinnock with the song ❜Dancing Queen❜!❞

She jumped out in suprise and happiness, covering her mouth while tears flooded down her face. She looked beautiful in her thin, red dress and I couldn't forget her gentle, yet powerful moves on the big stage. Everybody applauded loudly, even some whistles could be heard.

❞Oh my God, she won, she won!❞ I jumped in happiness and hugged him.

He caught me and chuckled. ❞She really did.❞ Lorenzo expressed proudly.

Marco joined our happy hug and was happy for Flora's sake. He loved his auntie, who always brought him gifts and advised him. A microphone was handed to the winner and Flora couldn't stop shaking and the tears couldn't stop running.

❞I just want to say that I'm so grateful for this.❞ She spoke happily, ❞A woman with a past as myself didn't have it easy, but I found a way. The truth is, there is always a way, and the first plan is always to never give up. I'm so grateful for getting this opportunity and it really means a lot. Through this performance, a stone fell of my chest and it gave me the possibility to find peace and accept my past.❞ She spoke, ❞I know it sounds impossible and dramatic to say it, but... I didn't dance alone. I felt my little sister mimic every part of it, like she always did, and I could feel my parents watching me in pride.❞ The audience was tearing up, people taking out their tissues. ❞Thank you, judges, for allowing me to show my story and giving me the chance to inspire others. But I also want to thank my dear best friend, Catherine Faraldo.❞ She pointed at me who was sitting in the very front.

I teared up immediately, Lorenzo's hand rubbing my back in comfort.

❞She has been with me since I started this journey, and was the one who persuaded me to come to my very first audition, supporting me through it all.❞ She chuckled in the memory of me persuading her to come to the audition. ❞Thank you, best friend, for being the sister I needed.❞

I was sobbing at my best friend's words. I was so grateful for her, and that she finally got to do what she was dreaming of since she was little. Marco hugged me in comfort, Lorenzo giving me another tissue.

Flora spoke again, ❞Thank you to Lorenzo, my best friend's husband, who accepted me for who I was, and didn't judge my past.❞ Lorenzo nodded in happiness. ❞And Marco, the best friend I could ever ask for.❞ She winked at Marco, causing him to smile widely.

She took a deep breath, before she could continue.

❞Ofcourse, I can't forget to thank my handsome, caring fiancé, that unfortunately couldn't get a seat in the front,❞ We all laughed, ❞Carter Edwards.❞ She smiled, looking up at Carter, who was sitting somewhere in the back.

After the contest, we spent a long time hugging and jumping in happiness. The happiness on Flora's face couldn't be hidden, and the pride on Carter's face before he kissed her remained. It was wonderful to have a best friend, a world without her would be so... Boring and indolent.

❞So,❞ I said as we stepped out of the building, after all the gratulations. ❞How do we celebrate this?❞ I asked, smiling

Flora chuckled, ❞A dinner at yours?❞ She looked at me and Lorenzo.

Flora loved to come over, sometimes, she would even come over just to eat. She loved our food, especially with the italian touch of Lorenzo's.

❞Sure, but the dessert is your mission!❞ I chuckled.

Flora smiled, ❞Deal.❞ She said. ❞Your restaurant and my bakery.❞

❞I want the s'mores waffles!❞ Marco stated, jumping in happiness at the mention of Flora's bakery that got popular in a short time, especially for their waffles.

❞Before we go, we need to pick up Sofia and Luca, the babysitter couldn't watch them for more than five hours.❞ Lorenzo mentioned.

We drove to our house, the babysitter Emma awaiting us. We walked in, just to see both of our children playing together without screaming or fighting over a toy, even though they had over hundred different toys.

Marco ran into the house, ❞Sorella, fratello, I missed you!❞ He hugged his twin-siblings.
                                                                               (Sister, brother)

I looked at Lorenzo, just to catch him already looking at me. He out his hand on my hip, while we just stood and watched our children for a moment. Marco hugging his one-year-old siblings was such a sweet view, making me almost tear up every time. They were all healthy, lovely, smart and happy.

Lorenzo picked up Sofia, who immediately opened her little arms widely to hug her dear father. That caused the happiest smile to appear on his lips, whereafter he placed a gentle kiss on his daughter's forehead. I picked up Luca who did the same thing and I placed a kiss on his forehead. Placing my hand on Marco's back and looking at Lorenzo in happiness, we made our way to the dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who read this story. From the beginning I was just writing in my notes for fun, but later I uploaded it here just because. I didn't think people would read it, since I only made it for my own entertaiment. But I want to thank everyone who reads this story and supports it!

IMPORTANT  ★

This is the end of the story. If anyone has any questions about anything about the story, feel free to ask. If you didn't understand the actions of a character, the ending, or anything that seemed unclear, ask. I will answer and explain, even though I want everyone to have to have an own perception and try to understand the story. I might not answer some questions, where I really want you to use your own imagination.

➝ You can gladly tell me what you thought about the story. :)

Again, thank you, and feel free to ask whatever you want.

- Update;
Thank you so much for voting, commenting and supporting this story. I started writing this just for fun, and I never thought that people would enjoy it this much. I read every single comment, but cannot answer everyone, but trust me I appreciate them just as much. Thank you.

For everyone suggesting that I should write stories about characters in this story; I was actually considering it when I finished this story. Right now, I'm working on something new, but in the future, there might be stories about some of the characters, where you can learn much more about them and follow them throughout the story.

For everyone wondering what happened to characters whose future was left unsaid; I'd love you to create your own "future-story" in your head, as I'd like the readers to think about the story and make up their own little stories in their heads. So sorry for leaving some of the character's future unsaid, but everyone has their own imagination!

So thankful for everything. New stories coming in the future!

Greetings and love,
the author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 3 31
Kelly moves to a suburban area to take a break from her life. This was meant to be a few months of laying low, but she did not anticipate finding lov...
45.4K 1.8K 63
Martha, a strong blinded by love woman, must come to terms that Everything she knows in life is going to change. After the betrayal of her husband, s...
14.3K 456 23
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
23.1K 502 43
It's not about what you got, it's about the people in it. How many times will you get hurt until you realize to let go. Danny 17, became an orphan w...