TordTom Oneshots (Currently O...

By UnknownSecretPerson

haha More

wip
Pancake Please
Only Us pt. 1
Fluff before bed
Requests
Stay
"Look at mY sON-!"
Maybe
"Help Me With This...?"
Snow
A/N
Flowers (Practice Writing)
A/N
Magic pt. 1
Books
Bundles of Joy (Practice Writing)
:0
Don't Kill Please
Leave
Okay
The Bells Are Ringing
Voting POLL
A/N
Not a chap
Our Summer
Hhhhh
Sunburn
Lullabies
"My Date-"
Mother's Day
Hey
I need Your help. Again.
Listen Up!
Requests?
Pride
I Am Here
Father's Day (Comic)
Lost
No More Part 1
Come Back
No More Part 2
Family
Unlock My Heart
Fluffball
Blind
Entry for the art contest
How Did It Come To This?
Guys I need you to (Clarification)
Time and Time Again pt. 1
Simply Beginning
Time and Time Again pt. 2
Random Thought
Disturbing You For A Moment
A/N
Anything You Wanna Do
Late Christmas with Simon
...
!!!
Hospital Hugs
I found an old book I made
New Year, New Start
Important A/N
Short Drabble
Selfish Desires (Finished)
Safety Note from Author
I'm Sorry. Authors note, Please Read
Thank You :0

Unconcious Singing

2.1K 59 32
By UnknownSecretPerson

Tom sat by his bed strumming his bass. He was currently writing a song. The sheet music was laying there in front of him.
It was a work in progress, a song that held a message for someone.

Someone special to him.

He looked at the sheet music he had and sighed. He wasn't satisfied with it. Instead, he decided to sing something else; a song most people wouldn't recognize. Tuning his bass, he reached down to get another sheet that held notes to another song.

He began to play.

"... Even when it hurts the most..."

"... Try to have a little hope..."

"... Cause someone's gonna be there when you don't; when you don't."

"If you wanna cry, I'll be you shoulder."

"If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile."

"If you wanna fly, I will be your sky."

"Anything you need, that's what I'll be...."

"You can come to me..."

Just passing by his room was a certain cola lover who so happened to hear him singing from inside. The strumming of the bass fitting perfectly with the melody of his voice.
Why had Tom hidden this side of him? Edd had never heard him sing before, and he bet that the others haven't either.

"Tom?" Edd knocked on his door. "You in there?"

Startled, Tom almost dropped Susan. Thankfully, he didn't. He quickly fixed everything up and penned the door.
"Yeeeeesss?" He smiled nervously. Had Edd heard him? Hopefully not.
Edd have him a questioning look before shrugging if off.
"Just came to check on you... Do you have a radio in there?" He looked over to see Tom's room but Tom blocked it. With a bit of difficulty since he was shorter than the rest of the gang.

"I-I was blasting.... Music... You know... From my phone...? Yeah..."

"You sure? It sounded awfully like you-"

"-I get that a lot!" Tom cut him off. "Some people usually say I sound like him, s-so..." He chuckled in an attempt to make it seem like it was nothing. It really was nothing. For Tom at least.

"Alright." Edd sighed. "We'll be leaving at three in the afternoon. You better be ready by then."

Tom nodded too quickly. "Yeah- yeah- Just- I know- Leave!" He exclaimed as he pushed Edd away from his room and quickly shutting it. He didn't want Edd to know.
A bit too late for that.

Time Skip

It was almost three. Everyone except Tom gathered in the dining room. Edd had some interesting news to share before leaving. Tord leaned back on his chair; hands at the back of his head. Matt was looking at his own reflection once again. Edd cleared his throat to get their attention.
"... So... I have some news...."

Tord seemed uninterested already. "Spill."

"Okay... Did you know about-"

"What are you guys doing? It's past three." A voice said from behind them. They all looked over to see who it was. Lo, and behold, there's stood Tom leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.
Edd mentally cursed. He was going to tell them. Oh well.

Tom went ahead along with Matt. Both waiting at the car.

"Damn. I wanted to tell you guys." Edd muttered.

"What could be so interesting that you'd want to tell us?" Tord placed his hands inside his pockets and scoffed.

"It's about Tom-"

"Yeah you lost me." Tord began to walk away.

"-and his singing."

He stopped. Edd smirked at this knowing he had caught his attention.

"Go on..."

After hours of going around the park, they decided to head back.

Edd driving as Matt sat beside him, and Tord with Tom at the back. All of them seemed tired. Tom the most. After all that walking, he was sure to fall asleep right away once they've reached home.
He wasn't used to going outside.

Deciding to disrupt the silence, Edd turned on the car radio. A familiar song played around the car. That song was made six to seven years ago, and it surely gave Tom nostalgia.
Or was it five?

The day I first met you

You told me you'd never fall in love.

Now that I get you

I know that fear is what it really was

Now here we are

So close yet so far

Haven't I passed the test?

When will you realize

Baby I'm not like the rest.

"... Don't wanna break your heart,

Wanna give your heart a break.

I know your scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake.

There's just one life to live

And there's not time to wait, to waste

So let me give your heart a break..."

The car had become silent once more other than the sound of the music. Everyone was looking at Tom who was currently looking out the window. He looked back at them and raised a brow.
"... What...?"
It took him a While to notice what he had just done.

He was singing.

And hadn't realized because of how tired he was.

Oh dear.

To his luck, they were already at the house.
He jumped out of the car, kicked the door open and scurried inside; locking himself in his room.
He heard a faint "Tom wait!" As he ran. Nope. Not today.
He was blushing. They had heard him sing. He wasn't taking it lightly.
How was he king to show us face tomorrow?
Simple.
He wasn't.

"Tom?" Someone knocked in his door. "Are you in there?"

In panic, he remained silent in hopes of the person deciding to give up and walk away.

On the other side of the door was the Commie. After Edd had persuaded him to check on their friend.
He knew that he wasn't going to get a response anytime soon. The door was locked, and he bet Tom was fast asleep.

Or at least he thought he was before deciding to pick lock the door.

Tord quietly entered the Brit's room after a successful break in. He walked inside and found Tom lying on his bed; the covers were draped over him. Thinking he was asleep, he thought it was a great idea to snoop around Tom's belongings to find anything interesting.
On Tom's side of the situation, he wanted to so badly get up and tell Tord to LEAVE.

Tord came across some sheet music on the floor. 'What's this?'
He carefully picked it up and studied the object.
It was a song written by Tom.
The song was dedicated to him.
'Wait what'
He looked at the sheet, then back at Tom who was attempting to even out his breathing. It made him look like he was sleeping.

"Huh..."

At this point, I've given up.

Also, if you are easily offended, I suggest you don't read this:

I know... Terrible song choice... But it's what I've been listening to recently and it's been giving me nostalgia. Remember the good days?
I don't mind the new songs, in fact there are some nice ones. But I honestly prefers the songs from back then. Songs now are usually filled with beats and one word lyrics. I don't blame any of you if you like such, heck I listen to it. But I still appreciate the songs from back then more than the songs now.
There are many songs now that give off the vibes of songs six to seven years ago but their not as well known. Very known songs however, include more sexual entertainment and it's not even vague. There are songs nowadays that DON'T show sexual entertainment, I know that. It's no one's fault that more people/modern generation prefer the songs of today.
But I don't understand how Ariana Grande's "Seven Rings" got into the top. Not saying I hate it- I know many of you like it.
I'm just saying I prefer the older songs more.
But trust me when I say I have a wide range of song genres.

Jazz, Broadway, Pop, Soft Rock, etc.

I'm not into Metal. Please- no-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc