๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต . [๐˜ฏ๐˜ค...

By nanaswifeuuu

๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ. ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
! BOOK TWO !

seven

1.3K 45 25
By nanaswifeuuu

nari pov [friday]

(her costume):

(on the phone):
me: r u almost here?

hyunjin: right around the corner

me: ok

two vehicles stopped in front of the coffee shop changbin had picked me up from the other day.

the driver's seat window rolled down, revealing minho in front of the wheel.

"wow. you look good." he said watching me walk towards the door behind his seat.

minho dressed as a werewolf, hyunjin and jeongin as zombies, and jisung as a bunny.

"so where is the haunted house? is it far? because the dance starts at 7 tonight and it's like noon right now."

"yeah it's in seoul. it's at lotte world." jeongin said.

"WHAT?! i thought we were going somewhere around here!"

i didn't mean to raise my voice, but i was thinking about the gang and it slipped.

"why does it matter?" minho asked.

"um, i just- i thought we were staying close to home."

"oh, no. we're gonna be 2 and a half hour's drive away." hyunjin said.

"oh. well when did you guys plan on heading back later?"

"why are you so worried about going home?" jisung questioned me.

"uh just wondering when we're gonna make it to the dance tonight."

"we'll have time don't worry." minho assured.

jaemin pov

"are you going to the dance up at the school tonight?" my aunt asked me.

"i'm not sure. are you going?" i asked my cousin.

he nodded, "do you want me to bring you?"

"sure."

"it's at 8 by the way, so you have time." he said.

hendery pov

"why do you wanna get nari back so bad?" johnny asked me.

"i don't know. she's just different."

"how?"

"well she's feisty as hell and isn't afraid to hurt anyone in order to protect herself and others. she also has quite the mouth when it comes to swearing. and she's not some shy little girl waiting for someone to tell her what to do."

"ooh does hennie have a crush?"

"whatever." i rolled my eyes at my hyung.

"we'll get her back don't worry. she'll be all yours."

xiaojun pov

"why'd they make us stay in seoul?" i asked yuta.

"it's seoul. people always come back for some sort of reason."

"true. and today is halloween - people like to come to lotte world around with friends."

"exactly."

nari pov

we finally made it to seoul and were right outside of the park.

woojin was wearing a bear costume, seungmin as a ghost with heavy white makeup on his face, chan was dressed in a stupid kangaroo costume, and felix and changbin in matching vampire outfits and makeup.

"lunchtime!" felix exclaimed, carrying two coolers out of the other five's car.

i ate a plate of kimbap, strawberries, rice cakes, spinach salad with eggs, some japanese candies, and a peach coca cola.

people around the parking lot where also wearing costumes like us. some were detailed and attention getting, and some were casual yet fit for the occasion.

after lunch

we walked together to the gates, receiving a wristband and a stamp.

we walked to the first ride we saw, partnering up while waiting in line.

two hours later

two hours passed fast and we were on our way to go back home

"can i stop to go to the bathroom before we ride back?" i asked as we were walking back to the park entrance.

"yeah make it quick!" changbin said, before they all sat down on a bench to wait for me.

i sat down on the toilet when my phone rang.

i picked it up to expect a call from namil since i never told him where i was - only saying i was hanging out with a friend. the caller id showed private caller.

my heart pounded and raced as i pressed accept, holding it up to my ear.

caller: hey hun! calling to let you know we're coming after you right now at this moment.

me: okay bye

caller: i don't know where you are at the moment, but i know you're in seoul with friends most likely in lotte world. also, you don't have much time.

me: time for what?

caller: nevermind.

me: wait-

(call ended)

i walked out, meeting the boys outside.

they were talking to a familiar group of guys.

"who's this?" one asked, looking at me up and down.

"chang, is she yours? our felix's?" another asked.

"why?" felix looked at the guy.

"well your matching." the guy said pointing out our vampire costumes.

"oh, no. we're just friends." changbin answered.

"who are you guys?" i asked the group of boys.

"we go to school with them." a third guy said.

"oh. so you just didn't notice me huh?"

"are you new? cuz i really don't recognize you."

"yeah."

"ohh."

"yeah, well we gotta go."
(A/N: ^^ chungha hello yes)
i said, grabbing hyunjin's arm.

"why? oh are you guys going to the dance tonight?" one of the dudes asked.

"yeah that's why we're leaving now~" i stomped off to the gates like an upset toddler.

i continued walking and noticed they weren't coming. i turned around annoyed and motioned for them to come on.

i walked on more, past the gates. i couldn't find their cars in the parking lot. it must've been busy hour for the park because cars kept coming in and out from everywhere and people filled the lot, difficult to see where you were.

in front of me stood xiaojun - the guy from that room when i was strapped on a chair and suffered in front of a camera. next to him stood yuta - the rude pink headed boy, who had no shame in the business he did.

they found me.

they started walking faster towards me, my heartbeat pacing.

i turned around, running through the crowds of people. i got to the gates without looking back. i found the boys still at the bench talking to the other people they were talking to before.

they all looked at me as i ran, panting in front of them.

then i turned back and saw the two getting through the gates. i didn't know if they saw me but i crouched on the ground behind changbin, hugging his stomach.

"seoyeon- you're- squeezing- my-"

"shhhh-ut the fuck up!" i hushed him as xiaojun and yuta began walking past the gates.

"what are you doing?" felix said looking down at me.

"shhhhh-top! act normal- as if i'm not here!" i slapped his face forward.

"yah what was that for?" he said loudly.

xiaojun and yuta walked over in our direction.

i ducked down lower, on my hands and knees.

"do you guys know a girl named nari? or wait- she might've changed her name. i mean, have you seen a girl maybe about this tall," xiaojun spoke, displaying my height with his hand, "she has dark blue hair in a ponytail, in a vampire costume, thin, pretty, and maybe even a little rude?"

"no. plus there's too many emo vampire lookin girls around here." chan lied.

"okay, thanks." xiaojun ran off in another direction with yuta.

"yo who was that? do they know you?" chan asked me.

"wait, why did they call you nari?" minho questioned me.

"GUYS! it's almost 6! let's get going! we're gonna be late!"

they looked around at each other in a way they were communicating by their expressions.

this time, instead of walking by myself, i jumped up on hyunjin's back.

he carried me out the gates to our cars.

jeongin jumped up on me. then chan on jeongin and minho on chan.

"get off fatties, my back's gonna snap." hyunjin straightened up, the three guys falling off.

"seoyeon can you come with us??!" chan asked batting his eyelashes.

"sure whatever."

"you're leaving me? *scoffs* no piggy back ride for you!" hyunjin threw me off.

"seungmin go with the others." chan yelled at his dongsaeng.

i piled into the car between chan and felix, changbin drove and woojin sat in passenger.

i fell asleep, resting up for the long night ahead.

two-ish hours later

i woke up on chan's shoulder who had been resting up against his window, and felix resting his head on my shoulder.

they were both still sleeping so i didn't wanna move but we were at the school at last and had to get out.

changbin poked at felix and woojin poked chan, waking the two behind them.

we all got out and headed in to the school gym where the dance was taking place.

"you're choi seoyeon, right?" a handsome man stood above me.

"yes and you are?"

"koo junhoe."

______
edited: mar.02.19-mar.09.19
words: 1450

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 6.5K 200
NCT OT23 {requests: closed} Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten Jaehyun WinWin Jungwoo Lucas Mark Xiaojun Hendery Renjun Jeno Haechan...
123K 2.3K 31
๐—ก๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ‡ข ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜
2K 45 20
"๐‘ฌ๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’‰ ๐’š๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’–๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’" ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ; ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅสณแตˆ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข' ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™ ; ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซแต—สฐ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ...
70.2K 2.3K 17
โ™งแด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, แดกแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“ษชษดแด… แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› . . . . แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดกแด€ส ษชs ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡. โ—‡ส™แดแดแด‹ โ–ช2 (uษดsแด›แดแด˜แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡)